Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

fun

Expired Sarnie
even if Rome told Rita that he isn't the killer, Rita wouldn't believe him...once she has her mind set on something and has come to one conclusion, then she's stubborn on that...Rome did tell her that he had nothing to do with it, but all Rita could focus on was that he gave false testimony to the police and that he and songton weren't in the office and had quarrelled with annie prior to her death... besides, at the time, Rome was protecting songton, because he thought his brother actually did kill annie (and vice versa with songton thinking Rome killed annie, so they were protecting one another)...
It's in our human blood that we do that even if people don't want to admit to it. It's true.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Man I just finished episode 11 this morning. I was balling in tears. It went from super cute to sad. I want to strangle the step father, always bringing up money. I need to shove a big tree up his a** so then he'll stop whining about money. But a guy like him, don't even think he'll stop after a lesson or so.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
OMG...cant wait for the finale...which is tommorow....which means that school is in 2 days....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i dont want to go bak to school...i wanna finish this drama before i go to school...so i can just concentrate only on school...and this year...no dramas for meh during school time

Kelly

OMG...cant wait for the finale...which is tommorow....which means that school is in 2 days....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i dont want to go bak to school...i wanna finish this drama before i go to school...so i can just concentrate only on school...and this year...no dramas for meh during school time
can't wait for it to...
but i can never do no dramas during school time i think i'll go crazy!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so mad at myself!!
It was on my satelite but I thought I was going somewhere so I decided to straighten my hair but guess what?!!! I didnt even go!! made me so mad and tonight i cant even watch it on my satelite since I have to go to my cousin's wedding. <_<
I'm very mad at myself :arrg:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I watched up to episode 8 and got a bit annoyed by Rita's character. Plus I got anxious to find out who is the killer so I jumped to episode 11. Now I can't wait to watch the finale. Seems like she lacks trust in him. Then again they want the viewers to think it was him too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Episode 11 and 12 Was tooo awesome dude

I wanted to cry so bad along with Boy and Maprang when she was singing the song and then the flashbacks
At least in episode 12 he realized he was wrong and goes to apologize... I'm assuming he really loved Jillie the entire time but he started acting like an ass because he felt like he wronged annie by cheating with her sister and Jillie oh man ... at least she was a strong enough person to admit that she was bad for stealing her sisters boyfriend after her sister was sleeping with old perverts to support the family...

And Sunisa that hoebag .. gosh .. at first I felt bad for her ... for being set up but then I realized that the dumb slut did it to herself lol because she willingly slept with that guy .. so... technically she put herself in that situation... by thinking about using him... and what she said is true though, "no matter how bad of a person I am.. you have no right to disrespect me like this." which is true.. regardless of how bad a person is ... they don't deserve to be treated any less human.. cause even though Sunisa was a dumb hoebag slut ... it's not like she hired anyone to rape anyone or killed anyone.. she just tried to bring down hard song and used people... so her punishment was a bit ..not fitting to the situation

I loved the ending it was so cute! It's so funny how Rome is like all serious throughout the lakorn but in the end he's all mushy and gushy LOL ... the part where he admits his love was cute... LOL when he was whining.. I told you I loved you already now it's your turn.. LOL ..

^__^ all in all this lakorn gets a rating of 10 to me...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I actually give this lakorn a rating of 6 lol. The ending totally made it go way down. They should've done a lot more to it like actually let us see a wedding but whatevers that's just my opinion. It was cute though!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I actually give this lakorn a rating of 6 lol. The ending totally made it go way down. They should've done a lot more to it like actually let us see a wedding but whatevers that's just my opinion. It was cute though!

Lakorns or maybe nearly all asian dramas don't have good endings.

Dude, that guy paid his friend to sleep with Sunisa for only $580. That's pretty bad.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lakorns or maybe nearly all asian dramas don't have good endings.

Dude, that guy paid his friend to sleep with Sunisa for only $580. That's pretty bad.
LMAO they didn't even have to pay a penny. He wanted to sleep with her and she wanted to sleep with him.

Acting I give it a 9 out 10.
Plot I give it a 6 out of 10.
Ending, I just downloaded so I can't rate it yet.
Chemistry is a 10 plus but kind of went down towards the last few episodes.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I had to give this lakorn a 10 because it's the first lakorn in a long time I watched without forwarding through any scenes :loool: the soundtrack omg it just adds an amzing touch to the lakorn... the plot itself .. I would say 5-7 since I pretty much guessed the conclusion of the whole lakorn from the beginning .. as I once said again.. if only buying numbers were as easy!

fun

Expired Sarnie
KWNJ, you're too funny. Okay the ending was sort of blah, but cute so I'll have to get it a 8. And the last episode was so SHORT. Good lakorn and this has made it to the top of my favorite list.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol fun you can call me tina ... :p but you know what I liked about this lakorn?! no overexaggerated nang ek to chase the pra'ek around and cause misunderstandings between the nang ek and pra'ek same goes for pra'rai... so there were plenty of cute scenes between nang ek and pra'ek ^__^ hehee

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i love this lakorn and again its the first time in a long time that i watched without ff'ing..i really enjoyed it. only thing that really disappoint me was rome and rita's relationship...i was hoping the director would like develop it a lil better or more..they were falling for each other then it just sorta stopped...then rita stopped trusting rome...n he in return turned cold towards her....hoping for them to do another lakorn together with better relationship development...longer scenes together...more sweet/romantic scenes too....OK I ADMIT IM JUST WHINNING BECAUSE I LOVE TO WATCH THESE TWO TOGETHER...im now officially a R couple fan...lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i love this lakorn and again its the first time in a long time that i watched without ff'ing..i really enjoyed it. only thing that really disappoint me was rome and rita's relationship...i was hoping the director would like develop it a lil better or more..they were falling for each other then it just sorta stopped...then rita stopped trusting rome...n he in return turned cold towards her....hoping for them to do another lakorn together with better relationship development...longer scenes together...more sweet/romantic scenes too....OK I ADMIT IM JUST WHINNING BECAUSE I LOVE TO WATCH THESE TWO TOGETHER...im now officially a R couple fan...lol

Are you whining like Rome LOL, just kidding na.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i just finished the ending...very touching and sad...
i was balling my eyes out when the mom saw annie and apologize...annie can finally rest in peace now...i guess she was just waiting for the mom to admit and apologize...