Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

meenia

sarNie Adult
hey, i'm also looking for the OST..is there is one..i kind of check the buddy media.. but it was hard to find... please help..if anyone could tell me if it had it's own album or with other lakorn soundtracks.. please help....

Asy

sarNie Immature
Just started on this lakorn. Huh, Rome was hot! <3 I liked KKKJ very much, it was one of my recommended lakorn. I hope this lakorn is good too. :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Hate the ugly wig on Rita, hope she get rid of it very soon... I'm still in the beginning of episode 2, Annie just died.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Is this supposed to be a horror or comedy or what? It's definitely not scary at all. I think I laugh more because of some funny scenes. I love Rome's disgusted expression when he acknowledged that Chomdeun was Rita. Nearly ending of episode 3, not so much scene between pranang but I'm not so much disappointed. I'm annoyed enough with Sunisa. Is she one important side character? Blahhh. And I thought Num was going to be a supportive character, but he's just another bad people.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I swear, Sunisa, I'm going to strangle you to death. She is so annoying, hoping for high but dumb, I feel like she is the killer lol.

Wahhh I can't believe this lakorn is taking me forever haha. I only watch like 2 - 3 episodes per day. :( I don't know what's wrong when I actually enjoying this lakorn the same as I enjoyed KKKJ.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Finished the lakorn but I'm extremely lazy to write my final thought. This lakorn was enjoyable. 3.5/5