Funny celebrities interview answers

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
So over the years there have been some very typical answers most celebs give in their interviews
From “we are just brother and sister” and “we are friends” and of course “we are just co workers”

But one has to wonder if they think we are not on to them when “scandal” occurs.
This post is only meant for laughs at the sillyniess of the replys celebs often give

Mam. K “I have only gained weight” – she was pregnant
Kwan “it was just a toy”- over the cigratte picture incident
Janie “when we love someone we want them to be apart of everything “ when question why her boyfriends (now ex) holds the title to the house she was living in.
Mew “im going away to study over seas..again” – she was pregnant
Pat “I have a swollen back tooth” when asked about her changing face.. later she admitted to had tried botox injections.
Ning (Noon’s best friend) “its real”- when questioned about her nose, later admitted to Tee tie Krua show she had nose surgery a few times
Touch and Ning (back in the day) – we are only co workers – they dated for 7 years
Sornram “she is my sister”- when asked about his relationship with Nui- - they dated for 6 years
May.F “that’s not me, I’ll prove it in my next photoshoot” .over the clip of her touching her self.. how the heck will she prove its not her…? By another clip???”

Woonsen “no im not going to visit charkirt in new york because I will be in another state” she posted pictures of them in new york on her instagram

Film. –well everything from his mouth is quite questionable...lol

Add more coz I know I have missed a whole bunch

Asy

sarNie Immature
Haha. Yesss. Celebrities are stupid, some of them. Even worst, in my country, not only the celebrities, the ministers are also stupid. :nailbiter: Well, I'm not saying that I don't respect my country, it's just hey...! Think first before you say anything! Once you lie, people will recognize you a liar forever!

I'm just hoping Aum and Aff won't be in this thread. ^_^ Because I never respect a liar.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL this is all so true.

Pancake and Weir "we never dated, he's my brother" yeah yeah they freaking moved in together.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ omg wat pan said very upset me they never had anything, like really? even a relationship tat a gazillion people know about com'om.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahahaha good laugh good laugh.. :lmao3:

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
mew as in mew lalita?

yes Mew Lalita she was rumored to be pregnant b4 wedding...but she claim to be going overseas for her masters or PHD.. months later..she gave birth

list continues

Ploy C "we are still the same, nothing has changed between us'' when asked about her relationship with bf (now ex) Dome- turns out they broke up 8months prior

Fluke "we are still happy-but i just live in a condo by myself for work reasons "- when asked about his marriage to (now ex wife) bow chayada, - turns out they had been separated for 2-3yrs

Nook. Suthida "i can get marry without having to be pregnant!' - turns out she was 3 months pregnant b4 she got married

Job Nittii "i am single" - he was in a 10+ year relationship with his now wife from uni

Pinky "...." you know what i'll leave u guys to fill this one in.. hahaahaha the saga of her was so crazy i dont know where to start

Noon (during her Kade yrs) "we are just co workers" - they dated for 7+ years

to be continue....

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yes Mew Lalita she was rumored to be pregnant b4 wedding...but she claim to be going overseas for her masters or PHD.. months later..she gave birth

list continues

Ploy C "we are still the same, nothing has changed between us'' when asked about her relationship with bf (now ex) Dome- turns out they broke up 8months prior

Fluke "we are still happy-but i just live in a condo by myself for work reasons "- when asked about his marriage to (now ex wife) bow chayada, - turns out they had been separated for 2-3yrs

Nook. Suthida "i can get marry without having to be pregnant!' - turns out she was 3 months pregnant b4 she got married

Job Nittii "i am single" - he was in a 10+ year relationship with his now wife from uni

Pinky "...." you know what i'll leave u guys to fill this one in.. hahaahaha the saga of her was so crazy i dont know where to start

Noon (during her Kade yrs) "we are just co workers" - they dated for 7+ years

to be continue....
Hahaha it just keep on getting funnier each time. You make good point by the way...thanks for sharing na.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Janie “when we love someone we want them to be apart of everything “ when question why her boyfriends (now ex) holds the title to the house she was living in.
How thoughtful of her...:facepalm: