Fundraising

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Hey gals! How ya'll doing? Lol.

Anyways, as you all learned from the title I am helping my softball girls doing a fundraising. We really need pitching coaches and equipment to start out the new season, so that's why we are having a fund raise. We have 9 different cookie dough and 5 home style fudge. There will be a lot to choose from! There are chocolates to peanuts to strawberry and more! :D Down here are photos of the cookies and fudges.

Note: $16 per box 
          Ordering time will be from March 12 to March 26
         Will be delivered on May 14

Cookie: First thing is that the cookies are preportion, they are frozen dough pieces, so you will have to oven them or microwave them. But don't worry it won't take long and it will not be a mess! And there are 44 pieces (1 oz)!  

Fudge:
-A box contains a full 20 oz. of Gourmet Fudge
-It will get packaged in Nice Gift Giving Box
-Copper Kettle Freshness 
-Made in the U.S.A.

P.S. I, myself am ordering too! It just looks so yummy! Love chocolates as much as I love my Thai daras!  :wink:

CHOCOLATE WALNUT... Rich chocolate fudge, loaded with walnuts... Our best seller!   :clap:  :thumbup:

PEANUT BUTTER... smooth and creamy fudge made with real peanut  :yes:

CHOCOLATE... Delicious chocolate fudge, handmade in copper  :clap:

COOKIES & CREAM... creamy vanilla fudge with lots of chocolate cookie chunks  :thumbup:  :yummy:

STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE  :heart: .... Mouth watering fudge with taste of fresh strawberries & rich cheesecake   :yummy:  :yummy:  :yummy:  :thumbsup:

CHUNKY CHOCOLATE CHIPS :clap:  :thumbsup: 

MADE WITH M&M  :thumbsup: 

OATMEAL RAISIN  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

SUGAR  :thumbsup:  :yummy: 

SNICKERDOODLE  :thumbsup: 

MONSTER  :clap:  :heart:  :heart: 

PEANUT BUTTER WITH CHOCOLATE CHUNKS  :yes: 

WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

So... PM me know if you would like an order  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: