FULL HOUSE !!!

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
:) :) my move just told me about Full house !!!!!!! it started to be on air already in cambodia in channel 5 !!!!!! in khmer version and the title is " Bomnol Ptair Tcham pairq Sneay" !!!!!!!! i really want to cry if anyone live in cambodia !!!! Please record it and sell it to me !!!!! i'll surely buy it and i'll do everything to buy it and if i have the chance to have it i will surely upl for you guys !!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
holy ! and i was goin hire ppl to dubb dat series ! plan cancle !!!!!!!! girl ! im goin get it for sure !!!!!!!! --------how long have it air ? is it finsh? OMG>>>> i'm emailing my friend NOW !!!!!

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
hello sarn so then "the cambodian popular magazine" my parents just got it today nah so maybe it still airing on channel 5 in cambodian what it said in the magazine !!!! please sarn if you get it would you please record it in dvd or vhs for me and i'll buy it from you nah !!!! i will be your number one customer for this !!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat issue of " cambodia popular mag" ? usally dat magzine come out like 2 x a month and chinese series usally air 2 x a week 1hr a day if it 18 eps im thinking it should be done in 2 month ?

STIMA

wow im surprised!! O__O LOL but thats kewl cuz Full House is really good and I'm pretty sure my mom will like it but i dunno..is it for RENT? lol

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
hmm...u know what I'm pretty sure they dubbed it from the Thai version...don't u think...since Full House finished airing in Thailand already just recently....I don't know just guessing.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think they take it from thai channel, I just came back from Cambodia one week ago. They play Full house 2 days a week on Thusday and Friday at 7.30, sometimes they play at 8.00. It's very popular in Cambodia.

Love that movie he hehe :D :D :D

sunisa

OMG!!That is so cool.I never watch any Korean series in Khmer before.Full House is so good.I really want to watch it so bad.Hey Bongandoun,how does their voice sounds like in Khmer?When I get the chance to go to Cambodia,I'm gonna get all of my favorites Chinese and Korean series that are dubbed in Khmer.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
oh that's nice if they dubbed it themselves because it would be "Lost in Translation" .. u know what I mean dubbed in Thai and redubbed in Khmer...I rather they just dubb it straight from korean language.

I might try to get it for u guys....not promising anything here :) but I might try

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Their voice good, I'm not sure do they in vcd or in Dvd yet, but in Phnom Penh has alot Korean movie in Khmer. Right now in phnom Penh city and in Kampot province Korean movie is very popular. Even clothes, shores , handbags and jewl are from korea also. Right now most of the suff are from America and Korea like
shampoo, lotion, cookie, candy, toy, drink, etc.

:) :) :)

sunisa

BlueMoon said:
oh that's nice if they dubbed it themselves because it would be "Lost in Translation" .. u know what I mean dubbed in Thai and redubbed in Khmer...I rather they just dubb it straight from korean language.

I might try to get it for u guys....not promising anything here :) but I might try
[post="12996"][/post]​
Yes plz if u can!!!I want to watch it so badly!!I just love Full House!!

sunisa

bongandoun said:
Their voice good, I'm not sure do they in vcd or in Dvd yet, but in Phnom Penh has alot Korean movie in Khmer. Right now in phnom Penh city and in Kampot province Korean movie is very popular. Even clothes, shores , handbags and jewl are from korea also. Right now most of the suff are from America and Korea like
shampoo, lotion, cookie, candy, toy, drink, etc.

:) :) :)
[post="13715"][/post]​
I think that is so cool.If I could go to Cambodia,I would go right now!Do u think that they might have it on VCD or DVD in several years? <_< :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i can't read khmer/english soo wat does the tittle in khmer say mean ? i know it to long to be Full HOuse haaha

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I think Valy is saying "Bomnol Patih Chompek Saneh"...sorry I can't translate it into English it's kinda hard...somebody else try.

I think VCD are cheaper they don't really use Dvd if they do it's Pal format.