FULL HOUSE

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I want to buy this....but what's weird is....is this the full series (just because it says part 1 to 6 dubbed in khmer?)

Never mind i see ....they've got each disc listed and price separately according to disc.

mengheng

sarNie Egg
if any of you buy this series,could you plz tell me what the voice sound like?and does the dubbed make sense or go with the korean one?thanks

It sound so funny compare to Korean. I just watch it from You tube.com

and here it is www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL-bWeAL_ok

sunisa

if any of you buy this series,could you plz tell me what the voice sound like?and does the dubbed make sense or go with the korean one?thanks

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone know if there's a chance the video stores might have it for rent?...i don't want to buy it...yet..do any video stores u guys go to have it for rent?

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
interesting they use the chinese voice ones. they sound so chirpy. lol

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I really wish they'd leave the original songs (in korean in), just because.......one of the many reasons why I love korean dramas is for their songs.

ah..well, it's great that it's in khmer.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i just saw the dvd at the rental video store and yes its finalyl out in khmer.. if the dubbing is good im goign to buy the whole episode! hahah yay

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i love how they put the khmer title:

Bomnol Ptes Jompek Snaeh..so cute..

but i can't believe that they listed it under Chinese series..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
so it was dubbed after chinese dub it?

but if chinese dub it..then wouldn't viet have it dubbed too? and don't most khmer get things from viet dubbing?

it's still not right to put it under chinese series..

LuvStarz

sarNie Egg
There are some eps...on youtube. I think they from 1 to 24. If u search under khmer and click on either add date or something date....it will organize by date and u will see some of the eps. I really love how they translate...they are very good. Well i hope u guys find it and enjoy the show.