From the heart ! Weir's glad to marriage with Bella if she still beside him in 5 years

sarNie Adult
Well, in interviews of Bella and James together, at least those that I've seen, when Weir gets mentioned, James just squeals like a fangirl.  :lol: Case in point: Skip to 2:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr85MKWOETA

in their 3Zaap interview after Puttipat aired, James was saying he and Weir were friends now and they go biking together (I'm sure this is exaggerated or said tongue and cheek, unless actors really do hangout one way or another.) I think the context was, they were teasing James about Weir and Bella (i.e. they should be "rivals" for Bella), and he goes, hey don't be like that, he and I are friends now. I don't think Ch3 is actively keeping them mum about the issue, I mean, had it been that way then they would have banned Weir from getting mentioned in their shows promoting Jiranee.

I guess Weir has no reason to feel threatened by James or their koojin or whatever it is with Bella. I mean, to his mind, the kid is practically harmless. And even Bella can't seem to take James seriously, not that James is pursuing her anyway.

But of course my Jiranee heart is screaming, hey Weir, you better watch your back, the kid may have something hidden up his sleeve, you'll never know! He might just grow up in 5 years!  :cheer:

I always thought that Bella is acting all coy about it because perhaps they have those "no-labels" type relationship. I don't know about Thai culture, but in some cultures, when couples become a "couple" publicly they already become one with the end of getting married. So getting into a relationship without marriage as an end goal in mind would be considered "fooling around", hence taboo. So I was thinking perhaps if Bella ever admits to anything, it would be once she's sure they're bound to get married. I remember earlier this year, Bella was always wearing white and looking like a bride, and people were writing news about her looking like she wants to get married, and there was even a news about a fortuneteller forecasting that she will get married in 3 years or something - I don't know. As a woman, hearing those news when you can't even be out in the open with the guy you're with for one reason or another is frickin annoying. If I were Bella, I'd be indifferent about it too and be all like, what are you talking about? We're not together, who says we're getting married? Who says we're together? He hasn't even asked me?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You know it's a official when a man buys a woman a brand name purse. Lol. Guys don't care about these things so the fact that he put that much effort into buying one for Bella means that he really cares for her. It's his own money too.

Step

Mrs James Ma
She is using it already. WOW I want that bag. Love that blue color. It looks hotter than Weir :p

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
:cry: Damn he brought her a Celine bag. It's outrageously expensive and popular among celebrities. The very limited edition bag is $4000-$8000+

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, it's not much when you have loads of cash to burn but the thought be it is priceless. Bella is one lucky girl...well someone else probably got lucky too lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yewh, a guy who is not in love with a girl will not buy her something like a purse. No guy is going to buy a purse just because for a girl.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Beautiful bag! Hope their relationships will last forever, not just like the old time when he spent lots of love and everything to Pancake, and turned out to be nothing left. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
No one last forever. When there's love there's lost. I just hope they make the best of things while they are together that way if whenever they part ways, they'll have many special memories to smile about.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Agree...nothing is supposed to last forever. One time I was watching inside edition and they had this old lady telling her story of love...

She was only married for 2 years and her husband passed away. But she loved him so much that she never remarried. The reporter asked her why she never wanted to remarried. She answered, the love we shared was strong enough that I don't need another. The memories we made last a lifetime time. I know what true love is.

Love that is true will leave an impact and last in the heart till death...and in a sense that is forever to the individual.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Aww, Weir defends Bella when people say that she has a flat butt. LOL. He says that she has a very nice figure. If not, she won't be able to be a celebrity and come this far. She's mixed. She has a better figure than most. 
http://news.sanook.com/1901827/

erinhang

sarNie Adult
LOL :coverlaf:  Weir and Bella definitely have something going on. I was kind of sad to find out that Weir was interested in mix girls :facepalm: , because that means Min has no chance (even though Min is 1/4 Chinese from her dad), but once I think about it, I think it is good. What I like about Weir and Min is that they aren't dating but there chemistry is there, whether it is on screen on behind screen. If Weir and Min did date there will be so much more pictures of them together, and that would be good, but like with Yadech, some people will start to get annoyed. Not that I am, well maybe sometimes :shrug: , but I still tune in to all of Yadech's lakorns too. I'm slowly waiting for the days where channels will combine and be a family that way there will be no more drama of being friends with others from different channel or dating others from different channels. I hope Weir and Bella have a successful relationship.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Did he dated Pancake? Is she mixed? He probably change his likes or just adding in another like? Bella looks more Asian & has that very mature looks.