From English to Khmer

PN06

sarNie Egg
Hey guys! I was wondering do you guys by a chance know where I can get words translated from english to khmer. I need help..cause I was thinking about getting a tat. in khmer (my name). My names Paula and I need to know how it looks in khmer- letters..if anyone can help me that would be AWESOME!!!! :lol: :D ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I don't know where to find a website like that...you don't know anyone that knows Khmer? I mean, I can read and write in Khmer, but I don't know how to put that on the computer...I'd have to ask my brother, he used to type in Khmer

lok_krupeth

sarNie Egg
Hello PN06

I don't know the website like that too, but here is you name in khmer- letter :D :

Typically, the people use that:

Or

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Hello PN06

I don't know the website like that too, but here is you name in khmer- letter :D :

Typically, the people use that:

Or

that doesn't look right...the last letter is right, but the first one for both pictures...you just need to use one letter, and it's "paw" but i don't have a picture for it

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I like to help but I don't know how to put the khmer word in the computer....your name doesn't spell like that it only has 3 letters very simple....BTW you have a beautiful name...let me know if you need more help I will try to put it up so you can see what it look like :D

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The khmer typing of the name is incorrect. PAULA in khmer it means "FRUIT or FRUITFUL". I can type it out and send it via email? Let me know.. I use to type out khmer song lyrics and poems back in the days that I pretty much can type in khmer without looking at the keys or layout :D

So, if any of you are interested in seeing something type in khmer... let me know... I can type it and send it to someone. They can do the loading and posting and all that fancy stuff.

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
Khatiya....I do that too, have you done it on power point yet.....which one do you use Unicode or Ekerach...I use Unicode lots it make me type faster without looking I do the same as you....I write songs too :D do you have any other khmer font you can help me with?

barberry

sarNie Egg
The khmer typing of the name is incorrect. PAULA in khmer it means "FRUIT or FRUITFUL". I can type it out and send it via email? Let me know.. I use to type out khmer song lyrics and poems back in the days that I pretty much can type in khmer without looking at the keys or layout :D

So, if any of you are interested in seeing something type in khmer... let me know... I can type it and send it to someone. They can do the loading and posting and all that fancy stuff.

hello, i was wondering if you could translate a few words from english to khmer to me?
i would like my name " Joshua Speers" written in khmer. please send it via email.
thank you!