Friggin Family

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww... I feel for you Tina. But no worries, just ignore those fuckers! You know why? Cause I do the exact same thing with the relatives that think ill of me, and look at me.. I'm happy as can be. I know that sometimes it's hard to ignore ignorant shit like that, but you know, they don't pay your bills, they don't hold anything over your head, and hell.. you certainly don't owe them anything, not even an explaination as to why you married young like they accused you of. As a matter of fact, I think that is a perfect age to get married. Instead of criticizing your marriage, they should have honored you and respect you since you are only devoted to one man and not having teenage sex producing babies that you can't take care of like their daughters.

Hey if they think you're stuck up cause you ignore them, so be it. They should know what's right and wrong, if not that fuck them! Don't waste your precious time on people like that. And as years passed, when they see you and Tim advance in life having your own family and doing well, that's when they will see for themselves. If they don't see it, then girl... they're just stupid and ignorant. There isn't anything you can change about that except be yourself.

If you feel like talking, I'll be here. :D

Take care, Tina!