Fresno Hmong New Year organizers split up

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
Sac and Fresno to me are the two most biggest New year i ever seen. but having new year in each country is better too because other attend at the closer ones.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..i actually do agree with you..mostly all hmong people are greedy people..
even if they dont admit..everyone is greedy at times. even me..lol
haha me too! im greedy myself too.
I guess depends what life/people brings upon you, for you to know.

Why did i say, Hmong people are greedy. because whenever there is a problem, it’s always about money. Money creates problem. Always. It happened to Sacramento New year too. A few years back. So if I don’t use the word, “Greedy,” what other word should I use??

Two groups. One group is evil-greedy, while the other one is innocent-giving. But who knows which group is good and bad. no one knows. that's why there is the problem. Well, Whatever the real problem is, I don’t know so I’m going to go with what the article says. I say it’s time to audit Fresno New Year. Lol they will get in deep shit.

I agreed, there should only be two new years, Sac and Fresno only but because it's all about making money. there is lots.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
I heard GVP's speech and he made a right choice. Wow, i knew it that these 18 xeem can't be trust.

We are ONE HMONG!!! not XEEM!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyzdsfZ4PWs

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard GVP's speech and he made a right choice. Wow, i knew it that these 18 xeem can't be trust.

We are ONE HMONG!!! not XEEM!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyzdsfZ4PWs
Thanks for putting this up, im not going to watch it.
just because i think it's just gonna be some bullshit. i think? idk.
Thanks though. :)

By the way, I'm off topic here but i need someone to confirm this. didn't the 18 xeem make the rule for girl's to be only 5 grand, no more than 5 grand? lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^goodness, oldgy and the whole pov pob things creep me out as well .. it's why i don't attend them new year thing in dress but in jean and t-shirt lOL

This issue is a bit tough to touch on -- i just wish ppl realize the truth and pick which side they want to be in -- i don't really care for the new year -- i just want the goodie things like them stuff at JULY FOURTH tournament stalls.
I disagree with you on one point Ceci, that's the thing about this, splitting it up just makes it worse, because people's going to be choosing and picking sides and it will only lead to certain groups of people hating on other groups of people, I want that PRESS CONFERENCE I mentioned above....!!!! :ph34r:

Thanks for putting this up, im not going to watch it.
just because i think it's just gonna be some bullshit. i think? idk.
Thanks though. :)

By the way, I'm off topic here but i need someone to confirm this. didn't the 18 xeem make the rule for girl's to be only 5 grand, no more than 5 grand? lol
I think GVP said that....hmm...I don't think its in effect though lol

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I disagree with you on one point Ceci, that's the thing about this, splitting it up just makes it worse, because people's going to be choosing and picking sides and it will only lead to certain groups of people hating on other groups of people, I want that PRESS CONFERENCE I mentioned above....!!!! :ph34r:

I think GVP said that....hmm...I don't think its in effect though lol
lol of course it's not. nobody cares. but there are some states that are going by it. ? weird.

amythao

sarNie Adult
cecilia, on 08 September 2010 - 10:46 AM, said:
^goodness, oldgy and the whole pov pob things creep me out as well .. it's why i don't attend them new year thing in dress but in jean and t-shirt lOL

This issue is a bit tough to touch on -- i just wish ppl realize the truth and pick which side they want to be in -- i don't really care for the new year -- i just want the goodie things like them stuff at JULY FOURTH tournament stalls.
LOL, I'm agree with about the pov pob things is creep me out big time too. I live in Michigan so I'm happy to not get creep old guys trying to talks or pov pob to me for almost 7 years now. Here we don't get a lot of creeps and most likely I'll always get to pov pob with family and friends. When I visits the Fresno New Years back in 07-08. I must says, there still a lot of creeping old guys come up to you.

However, I don't agree that you should stop wearing Hmong clothing to the new year. Me and my sisters don't like to pov pob because we don't want creeping peoples coming up to us. However, every year we just pov pob with each other for a hour than go shopping for goodies. I think even if you're not there to pov pob but dressing for the event is thebest to show that you're welcome this coming up new year and during this time make me felt the most Hmong.

And this new year split is just to crazy, I just hope that they come into agreement to only have one new year again.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
omg;; fuckin hmong ppl!
so greedy4money...
gosh! i hate them ALL!
this will totally ruined
the new year for sure!!!
this is bullshit!
owells... i'll go2whichever
1 i get2go4free...

caromaxline

sarNie Egg
honestly, i don't like 18xeem. i was a follower but after a year, i got tired of them.
And honestly, this is why i say, i would never want to be reborn as a hmong. we can't even share one new year.
what the eff is up with this 2 new years shit.
18 xeem is going to say this about HINY but where is the money that 18xeem makes gonna go to??

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
ok, the 2nd new year is official. i'm still going to HINY and nope, I'm not going to the new one. I agree with that person that comment on this video. I hope they have fun being in debt too!!! I heard a lot of bad thing about these new people. Stuff that I heard about these new people can be true or not true but I don't believe these new people. Hello? what is their goal? scholarship and to promote higer education? bullshit!!! whatever!!!

anyway, listen to some stuff that they said in this video, it's the same shit as HINY.

Sigh, this is too sad that our hmong are now breaking apart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NityeFNq9RY

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I don't think that General Vang Pao should come out to say that he only "lav paub" the HNY...why must Hmong people only have one celebration? Mekas people have so many in so many...so what if another committee wants to do another celebation, maybe their initial reason that the old committee is cheating money might've not been true or been the right reason to use, if they have the money and want to hold a celebration, them go ahead...in Laos, Thailand, many different villages have many different celebrations...the new committee shouldn't have been so fussy, but whatever the reason may be, if you have the money and the time, then go for it, hell, why is the old committee being so fussy too?

hmaitim

sarNie Egg
I think this problem can be fix if both side are willing work together but it seem money is the only thing that matter. Well let wait and see which new year will be doing what they promise.

hmaitim

sarNie Egg
I don't think that General Vang Pao should come out to say that he only "lav paub" the HNY...why must Hmong people only have one celebration? Mekas people have so many in so many...so what if another committee wants to do another celebation, maybe their initial reason that the old committee is cheating money might've not been true or been the right reason to use, if they have the money and want to hold a celebration, them go ahead...in Laos, Thailand, many different villages have many different celebrations...the new committee shouldn't have been so fussy, but whatever the reason may be, if you have the money and the time, then go for it, hell, why is the old committee being so fussy too?
Yes why are they being fussy? Where did all the money from the new year went each year? If I am not mistaken I thought these organizations are suppose to be non-profits? Well I don't remember HNY giving out anything back to the Hmong committee or support any youth organizations in the last 10 years they had hold the new year? Sometime I feel that the reason General Vang Pao will be going to the HNY is because he is related to them.