Free Internet!

noungning

Heartless
Yello Sarnies!!

I know there are several people on sarnworld that may not have internet at home because of whatever reason, but um i found this place where you can have free dial up connection lol, i mean tho dial up is slow but eh you can go on the internet!! and for free lol. :lol:

here's the link

http://greatdialup.com/

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
so Ning did u try this out before u began sharing? lol...j/p that's nice of you......... :yahoo:

noungning

Heartless
lol no, i will never go back to dial up again well, never say never, but i can always try to steal wireless lmao :lol:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
dude u steal wireless? teach me that..lol....nah i have wireless myself and it laggs like crazy, i think i'mma go back with cable soon......hahahha well umm heck yes dial-up sucks, ning probably has a much more intresting story with dial up connection....hahhah :lol:

noungning

Heartless
aahaha no comment lol

but eh!!! take the dial up for a try, it's better than no internet! hahaha ok why am i advertising? i'm just tryin to be informative that's all, not like i get paid for doing this

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haha i steal wireless all tha time lol but i aint ever going with dial up lol kod slow wa!

darvil

sarNie Adult
I saw this and I thought SPAM POST.

Then it turned out that it was nounging. THEN I thought to myself... Ning's posts are all spam anyway..

As for stealing wireless.. there's alot of n00bs out there in the world that don't put any security up. They just connect a wireless router and they think thats all you have to do.. Those are the ones you steal the internet from.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
oh i see lol because i take my notebook to work and around there have wireless connected however dont know how to steal it hehehe.

noungning

Heartless
lol were u going to delete my thread? omg i'm just being nice and sharing free things on SW, this is like the first time i didn't leech before sharing!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Thank you for sharing Swedish Fish!

Though, I dont think I'll never go back to dial up ; I've finally came out of the cave and advanced to something better :lol:

I'll be going bald / losing hair from yanking them each time it boots me off (psst! I dont actually do that!)

LOL...I dont have wireless, but the process of stealing it is or seems rather simple :ph34r:

noungning

Heartless
:lol: man if i go broke and kicked outta my parents house i may need this site someday so it's good we keep it out to everyone lol

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Yeah, because you better watch out, if you stole my wireless... I'm gonna place viruses on your computer. :^P

Then I will say, som num naa.

Don't steal. :^P

j/k I would only do that if you were stealing too much bandwidth and downloading off of sendspace when I wanted too.

If it was just to check email... I might not be soo mean. :^P

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
wonder if it really works? or is it one of those stupid sites that are plainly just crap..i hate those sites..they say "free" then at the end "a small free of 9.95 a month" bull crap..damnit..waste of my time to take ALL THAT TIME to sign up to find out i get charged..gosh..no thanks. :lol:

noungning

Heartless
lol well u would know if they asked you for a credit card or not, and i don't think they ask you for one on this site.