Forever Yours

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Chapter Three – Wedding Night

The sunlight passed through the window, forming heavenly light around the sleeping girl on the bed. Today is a start of a new beginning for her. Sumalee stretched her tiring body, a smile plastered on her face, but as thought of Aroon enter her mind, her smile slowly disappeared. Today is the day she will become a real bride to Aroon. She'll never get use to the role of a bride and wife to a man like Aroon. About two days after the visit with his parent, Aroon suddenly show up, unannounced. She was just about to visit the orphanage house and spend more times with the little one before her upcoming wedding. Out of nowhere, Aroon appeared, seem just like he stepped out of her dream, and looking all handsome.

“May I have a moment with you?” He asked, sounding desperate. Still not over the affect of their kiss two days ago, she shyly answered

“Yes, you may.” As they slowly walked to the back poud, she wondered what he have to say, to desperately needed to speak with her, weeks before their wedding. Oh please, don't tell me he came all the way here to say he is calling off the wedding. Her heart might just break then, she thought.

Seated finally on the bench, Aroon looked into the eyes of his soon to be wife. She looked extremely pretty today, especially when the sunlight hit her face, all her beauty just shined out. Such innocent, will she ever betray me? He thought.

Sumalee notices that Aroon was silent and staring at her. Not willing to take the silent any longer, she decided to take matter into her own hand.

“What is it that you wish to speak with me this early in the morning?” she asked.
“Oh...Hmm...Well...It's like this. I have to know what if you are really going to go through with this wedding?”
She looked into his handsome face and said “I have never been sure about anything in my entire life as this. I will try my best to become a good wife to you and your family, this I promise you.”

Satisfied with her replied, he said “ Very well, but I do have one condition and I want you to understand this before our wedding. If after I explain the condition, and you're not happy, you may still back out. I would simply tell everyone that I wanted to end it, so your family honor will be save”

“And what is the condition...?”
“I want you to know that I can be a husband to you in every ways, but I can not love you. And I do not want your love. I will still respect you like a husband should its wife. But I just wish for you never to ask for my heart in return. If you agree to my condition, then the wedding will goes as plan.”. But I'm already falling in love with you, she cried silently inside. Her heart breaking by his painful words. To loved him but never to received his loved in return, how will she ever go on with life like that.

“And faithfulness? Will you remain faithful to me?” Faithfulness? He never thought about that, but if that is what she wanted in return, she'll get it.

“Yes, Sumalee, I will remain a respectful and faithful husband to you. So do we have an agreement?.” A small price to pay, he thought.
“Yes, if this is what you really want, I will do it” she said, hoping he couldn't tell the shakiness in her voice. Just then Nanny Lawan appeared, a scowled on her face.

“Master Arron, we were not aware that you were going to be here. Really! It is unappropriated for a gentleman to be seen with a young lady alone without someone there!” She yelled. Arron was speechless, no women, servant or not, had ever yelled at him like this old woman did. Sumalee looked at him and also laugh if not for her Nanny sharp eyes on her too. That is Nanny Lawan alright. She is always in the motherly mode, looking out for her safety.

“Nanny please, Arron was just here to ask for my welfare, nothing more.”
“Hmm! Men are men my dear, you'll never know what their true intentional are. But if that is what you said, then I have choice but to go along with it.”
“Thanks Nanny for understanding.”

“Well then, If you two ladies will excuse me, I will be on my way. And Sumalee, thanks for understanding.” He said. With a bowed, he left, just like that, while she kept on looking at his back, hoping that he will look back, at least once at her.

“Now are you going to tell me what's going on?” demanded Nanny Lawan.
“Wha..What?”
“Don't play me for the fool Sumalee. Just now when Master Aroon left, you have that looks of a heartbroken woman. I can see your heart in your eyes, my dear. Now, what is going on?”
“Nanny, it's noting please. It just the weather”
“Please! Don't use the weather as an excuse again. If something is not right, you must let me or your parent know”
“Nanny please, there is really nothing to know about. Please can we just let it go?” She said, almost on the verge of telling Nanny what Aroon wanted out of her.
“Fine. But hiding it will never solve anything. Come, we need to have you try on your wedding dresses.”

As Nanny figure slowly disappeared from view, she finally let down the tears she was holding ever since Aroon told her of the condition. “I”ll make you love me Aroon, just you wait and see.” Wiping her tears and satisfied with her statement, Sumalee forced a smile on her face and prepare for her wedding.
A big knocked on the door brought Sumalee out of her thoughts. She quickly got out of bed, but before she could get to the door, her mother and a bunch of maids swarmed inside, with them her wedding dresses.

“Hurry! Hurry! We don't got all day, my child.” said her mother.
“Yes, mother.” They hurried put the gold Thai traditional dress on her and some make up. Next her hairs was pulled back into a tight bum. All the while Sumalee sat there looking at herself in the mirror, a frown on her face. Today was every woman dream come true, and the happiest day of their live, but to her, it's different. Today seem like a show, where someone is watching her act out this fake life, and probably thinking how stupid she must be.

“Come my child, we must hurry now.” her mother said, and left to order Nanny Lawan to take her downstairs. Sumalee stood up slowly, still dazed about the wedding as Nanny Lawan came in.

“Oh goodness, my Sumalee, you look like a true bride” said Nanny Lawan. She smiled and give Nanny a huge.
“Hold me tight Nanny, I am going to miss you”
“And I'll miss you too, my little Sumalee”
“Please come visit me sometime Nanny”
“If I am still alive there is nothing that will stop me from coming to see you, my dear.” They both hugged for another minute before Nanny Lawan pulled away and guide Sumalee downstaris.

Aroon sat on the floor next to his parent side, waiting for his bride to appear. He wonder how Sumalee is faring, since he left her at the pond porch. Will she stay true to her words, and keep to their agreement?

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a figure coming toward him, a vision of golden, like a fairy from heaven. She was sight to hold, with her glowing smooth skin and pink lip. As Sumalee walked toward him, Aroon couldn't breath, never had he seen a more beautiful woman. Out of nowhere, someone pinched him, pulling him out of his dazed. Annoyed , Aroon turned to see who did it and was about to gave that person a piece of his mind. Niran giggling face stop him in track. One look at his friend and Aroon know that again, Niran had caught him thinking about Sumalee. Before he can have a chance to small kick his friend, Sumalee reached his side already. It was time to begin their wedding.

---------------

Time rushed by as the wedding begin. In one blink of an eye, she was now a married woman. She was a different woman now than this morning when she woke up.
The wedding went smoothly as planned, and now it was time for the marriage bed. She know what is expected in the marriage bed, since the day before her mother explained all the necessary information to her. It's a woman thing, it'll hurt the first time and that is all you need to know, your husband will do the rest, explained her mother. Somehow she feel like there is more to it but ignored it since her mother said Aroon will do the rest.

After her parent and Aroon parent give their blessing, they left them alone. It was a long silent before Aroon finally took hold of her hand and slowly led her toward their marriage bed. She wondered what he is thinking about, or yet feel about right now. As they got near the bed, he dropped her hand, like he couldn't take more of her touch.

“That's it for now. We don't have to go through with the consummation, since this is only a marriage of convenience. “ he said.
“But...I...”
“Or do you actually wish for us to do it?” he said, with a smirk on his handsome face
“I...I...was told it was a necessary thing, and...” Great at a time like this, she couldn't think of anything else “and...and...and you did said that you'll be a husband in every ways to me” she yapped out load. Suddenly remembering about what she said, as soon as the words left her mouth, she quickly cover her face in embarrassment. Aroon burst into laughter, never having this much fun talking with a young lady before. Having done with his last laugh, he gently took hold of Sumalee hands and look into her beauitful eyes.
“Sweetheart, I said that only because I was considering your feeling, but if this is what you really want, I am more than happy to obligate you.” She stood there looking at him in silent, debating what should she say.

He saw that looks coming and know what she was about to say. Oh no you don't, you started it, and you're going to go through with it. Before she could even make a sound, he grabbed his face and kissed her. Together, he slowly advanced her toward their awaited bed.

All thoughts gone from her mind, Sumalee give into the feeling of Aroon warm kiss and touch. Now, this is where she belong, in the embrace of her husband. Will it always be like this, Sumalee wondered and prayed that someday she'll be able to erase his pain and win his love.

clip will come later :D

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG they did it. I can't wait to see the clip for it :lol: I think his heart is gonna fight his mouth he's already in love with her. You finally updated, i was stalking the fiction section everyday waiting for this. i'm excited to read what's next. :D

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Every time there's a new update, I always look forward to the movie clips the most.^_^I can't wait to read about 'the morning after'--but I doubt it will be sweet because the man is still cold.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hey guy I am soooo very sorry for not updating on my Fanfic. I been really busy lately doing my other stuff on YT, and have no time to work on my story. I will have the next chapter for you all by the end of this week, but for now, HERE IS THE CLIPS FOR CHAPTER 3 (again sorry for the waiting :( )

Very rough editing so don't mind. Usually I will take my time but I was in a rush. :p