Forever be remember..

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Well i never thought i would say this (well not this soon)...but my youngest auntie passed away on thursday oct.18 2007 in the evening due to liver cancer=[ Her daugther sandyc (a member on here) and i are very close to each other.she called me up thursday morning telling me that her mom was in the hospital..she was crying..i did my best and comfort her telling her to be strong that im sure her mother will be ok.i mean im sure my auntie doesnt want to see us crying...cos when we do..it puts her down.then around 6:30pm or 6:50pm not really sure the exact mins...i called her up to check up on the condition of her mom..all i heard was her crying so hard saying "Vean...she's gone!!" she probably said that a few times..im like "calm down sandy and talk to me..tell me what happen"...she was like "Vean..she's gone..I dont have a mother anymore"..I didnt want to believe it..and i just ask her "Sandy are you sure..is the doctor still checking up on her?"....she was like "no vean...she's really gone" and just continued crying...my heart just drop to the floor..i didnt know what to do....i mean come on now..my aunt..last time i spoke to her ....she was like "i'll be at your house for thanksgiving ok...so make alot of food"......but all this..it was just so devastating.everything just happen to damn quick and she was still young and it was just so hard for me to comfort my cousin over the phone..but i did my best...that nite i couldnt sleep the whole nite..i was just thinking about my auntie....it was just so hard to believe it.next morning..i went to sandy's house...once i walk inside..it wasnt the same feeling..cos im so used to being greeded but my aunt..."hey skinny girl..where's your mom..or did you eat yet"...all i saw was her picture right there on the table with candles and insense...im like this just cant be real...i walk into sandy's room..she was sitting right there..i just went over and hug her...my eyes got so watery..then i went over and hug her older sister Cassy.Then Kelley (her younger sister) came in and i just hug her and told her that everything will be ok.we were all in shock mode..cos it was just so unexpected.but we all knew that we had to pull ourself together and do the best we can for her.I actually feel sorry for my grandmother cos i dont think she ever expect to be doing her youngest daughter funeral before hers...i saw my grandmother sitting right there by the picture..i just sat down right next to her and hug her.Our families are really close to one another...Sandy's mom being the youngest and my mom being the oldest sister...we come from a huge family...i mean really huge.and when we have family gathering...its just "wow" but nothing will be the same anymore..cos my aunt is gone..she was one of the joyful one..loud..always picked on by her nieces and nephew...we love to tease her...lol but it wont be the same anymore :( i just want to say to sandy...you know that im always gonna be here for you..especially my family and your family are really close to each other.Even though Na chan is gone...you still have my parents...grandmom...your dad..and the other aunts and uncles...most of all..you have me.i want you to try and do your best to be strong and i know that you can do it..cos i believe that you are a strong person..inside and out.This is something that none of us want to happen but it did and i do believe that she's in a better place with the rest of our ancestors.you're always gonna be my baby cousin that i love and care about always and if you need anything or just to talk...im here for you like always mama..i love you and your family

Muddie Murda

smile...
I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Everything will be okay. Glad you guys came from a huge family, so you'll always have someone with you.
sarNies are here too. :)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
p sam im sorry to hear that and i know how sandy feel...my mom isnt dead but we went to the same pharse were she was about to go...i know im bless to have my mom still here...but i know if anything did happen i have everyone else to still support and love...life move on rather sad or happy...and i know sandy will get through this and i hope you two love eachother like this always cause our family are like yours...we are not big but we always love spending time together....

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I'm sorry to hear that too. Best of luck during this hard time and remember that your family is there for you.

noungning

Heartless
very sad, i know it's hard to go thru departure and this is one of the worst kinds.

my condolences with your aunt and her family and the extended family.

i'm sorry to hear that guys. things will be okay. hang tough. ur family and us sarnies are here for ya'll.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*huggies to P'sam and Sandy! Sorry for your lost and stay strong .. ya girls know if you need to talk I'm always here too just txt me or calll me *huggies*

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i just wanna say thanks to everyone on here...i know that sandy is going through some tough times right now..but she knows that she's not alone.we are doing our best to get through this together..its hard..but we have to get pass this moments.her funeral will be held on saturday from 1pm-3pm..so yeah..me & sandy probably wont be online for some time..but thanks again to everyone and i'll give the message to her.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
thanks...well 2007 wasnt all that bad..it was a pretty good year for me until this happen.i mean i still cant believe that she's gone...im sure when the time come for the funeral..i dont think i'll be able to hold back my tears.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg how did i missed this post!!! i'm so sorry p'sam and especially to Sandy!!! :( i hope things will be okay for u girls and the family... give a hug to Sandy from me too k.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
my condolences to you and your family. I have a very close family member of mine dat die not so long ago. I was at her side for several days in a week even though we live in differ state but i would drive out to see her every chance i have and i was there at her last breath and ever moment was priceless to me