FORBIDDEN KINGDOM

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
I RECENTLY SAW THE PREVIEW AND FROM THE LOOKS OF IT... IT'S GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE CAUSE ALL MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ACTORS/ACTRESS ARE IN IT! GO TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE IN THE TITLE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM. COMING OUT SPRING 2008 AND I CAN'T WAIT!!! YEPPIE!!! :yahoo: :spin:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yes they are speaking english in this movie...because it's american made..the main character is a white kid who falls back in time to China.

I accidently posted this same topic in the western movie area because it's a western made film...so theres gonna be two...! mah bad!

shellie

sarNie Egg
i'm not too interest in this movie at all. even jackie said it's more of a movie for the western audiences as oppose to the asian ones and not to expect too much.

merry

sarNie Egg
not to be mean or anything! I'm a huge fan of jet lee and i was looking forward to a movie with jet and jackie but seeing the trailer when i went to The Eye. this movie doesn't seem that good! but i am still going to watch it just for the sake of my asian stars!

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
not to be mean or anything! I'm a huge fan of jet lee and i was looking forward to a movie with jet and jackie but seeing the trailer when i went to The Eye. this movie doesn't seem that good! but i am still going to watch it just for the sake of my asian stars!

yep agree! even jackie chan said that the story line is not good him self

stephanie

sarNie Adult
omg omg omg! i am so gosh darn excited to see it! ah! totaly jet li fan!!! woot! so excited! this should be good!

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
this movie going too sux white dud as a lead i not going too spent 10 dollar just too see this movie i just watch it in youtube just too see my fann bing bing :wub: :wub: she going too rock :wub:

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
Lol it's not fann bing bing. it's Li bing bing. Li bing bing is a great actress! Really admire her. it'd be great if fann bing bing replace yi fei. :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i super LOVE it....it was so funny........Jackie Chan & Jet Li are a great team....love them so much.......lui yi fei and li bing bing were so pretty and amazing^^ great movie...so happy that i saw it^^

jan08

sarNie Egg
For me, it's quite boring movie. All the superstars are not as good as that in their other movices. The whole story is too weak.