Forbidden Desire

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure how it all happened.....

God, why is my head pounding so hard? My eyes are open but I can't see anything. Only darkness. Am I being blindfolded? And I'm on the ground, laying on my side with my feet and hands bound. Where am i? Lord, where the hell am i? I tried to wiggle until my ears alert me of footsteps. Very heavy footsteps. I lay still, hoping, wishing who ever this person would help me. Set me free. Suddenly, a rough hand grip my neck and put me in a sitting position. I was afraid to move or speak. WHo is this person and what do they want with me?? The blindfold got yank off and my eyes stare at my capture face yet i didn't know who he was or remember who i am....

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Ah, something i am excited to work on after broken pieces end.
and this story will be a bit different then what im used to writing so i hope it will turn out okay.
hope you guys like that little prologue... I dont have a title yet but if anyone can think of one .. let me know..
also, the main guy will be Aum but who shall the lucky girl he torture be?? :D

pze

sarNie Adult
hmmm sounds mysterious n intense to me already....
cant wait till u start....n anxious to know who u gonna pick for the nek too....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rita... lol but them two are an odd pair. So I guess Aff but they are flooding the fan fiction thread lol... so who is the lucky gal to get torture by sexy Aum!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Rita... lol but them two are an odd pair. So I guess Aff but they are flooding the fan fiction thread lol... so who is the lucky gal to get torture by sexy Aum!
idk.. i want aff.. if any other girl, it wud be weird..
Wouldn't Rita be a bit tall for Aum? Lol. Let's have Aum torture Ann. Hehehe.​

Rita? She is nice but not with Aum to be honest. She's tall and her legs would be so much longer then aum! LOL.

As for Ann, she's not torture enough in BROKEN PIECES? :p :lol: I'm going to give her some time to rest....

I'm leaning toward Aff at the moment but like FUN said, these are so many Aum and Aff going on... so who's freaking left???

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO! girls, you are so not helping me here! :lol:
maybe you can be his friends. ;)
i better a friend WITH benefits LMAO.

i know it seems that Aff is always the choice
it's hard to choose others. hmmm, what about Aom Phiyada, lol i'm watching Roy Leh Sanae Rai right now that's why she popped in my mind. OoooOOo maybe Cherry, Aum did play a lot lakorns with her, they were cute together <3

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i would say Aff cause they're cute together..but since it is true that there is too many stories with Aum and aff...
how about..Margie..from Badarn Jai...i think that was her name..can't remember. LOL
btw, nice prologue. can't wait for Chapter 1 ^________________^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i would say Aff cause they're cute together..but since it is true that there is too many stories with Aum and aff...
how about..Margie..from Badarn Jai...i think that was her name..can't remember. LOL
btw, nice prologue. can't wait for Chapter 1 ^________________^
OOOOoooo i wouldn't mind Margie either, they were cute in Badarn Jai. :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Rita? She is nice but not with Aum to be honest. She's tall and her legs would be so much longer then aum! LOL.

As for Ann, she's not torture enough in BROKEN PIECES? :p :lol: I'm going to give her some time to rest....

I'm leaning toward Aff at the moment but like FUN said, these are so many Aum and Aff going on... so who's freaking left???
Yea, Aum and Rita is just an odd/wierd looking couple. Omg, I forgot that Ann is with Aum in BROKEN PIECES. Lol. Need to catch up on that. I'm so behind. Lots of pages to go through. Lol.

But anyways...How about Vicky Sunisa? I don't think they ever been pair up before. In dramas and fanfic. I'm trying to imagine them together. They would look alright together...

How about Donut? They were in a lakorn together, along with Cherry and Benz....​

nunu13

sarNie Egg
i know you probably have you mind set on Aum being the leading man but can i suggest a couple. just recently i have been watching the english sub version of two of Tik and Aom's drama and i'm falling for them again. Since they haven't been pair up since the princess drama, i was thinking can it fanfic be the drama that all tik and aom's fan are waiting for!!! its just a thought. if not i don't mind reading aum and aff's fanfic. thanks!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG.. SEEMS SO INTERESTING!!!..

WHO WILL AUM TORTURE.. >_<

HEHE ME!! ME!! ME!! LOL.. HAHA.. ^_^ j/k

LOL.. I WANNA BE HIS FRIEND...

HIS FRIEND WITH BENEFITS LMAO.. HAHA.. ^_^..

j/k... hehe..