For those looking to make some money online

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i did a slide show on ac to see how it is lol i claimed one of da assignments but it's a performance payment one. ooo cool imma check out cc and dat other one u posted. thanks u

sirena

sarNie Adult
hey liberty i wrote a review for RS

i wrote the review, but how do i check out my home page or there isnt one? where do i log in to know if they except my review or if im getting paid

is it by email im so confuse

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they'll send u an e-mail confirming that they got ur article right after u submit and then after they publish it they'll send u another e-mail confirming that. it takes 4 days though so u have to be a lil patient. if u wanna check ur status u can click on the link on the write review page. there's a box dat da site posts msgs on and da first one says Check the status of your submissions here.

u don't get a page on dis site. a new page is created for each review dat gets published

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea they say it takes 72 hrs and on da 4th day ur reviews should get approved. 4 of mine got approved so far. tomorrow more will get approved. u have to submit a request for payment when u reach da min of 50. u'll have to e-mail ur request to them and they credit ur paypal account

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
most of my reviews are already approved and i got $2 for each except for 3 because one was bout my mattress lol and da other 2 were bout dese thai face washes smooth 3 baby face foam and scrub. but i resubmitted them and checked the box to accept the bulk rate and was paid 40 cents each. any of ur rejections u can resubmit for bulk rate and they'll pay u 40 cents for dem. just make sure dat all ur reviews are at least 350 words and u'll get most of dem for da full $2 if they're product reviews. i made $25.20 w/ dem so far.

i found out dat ur reviews will get processed right away if ur first like 5 or 6 are processed and accepted for the full $2. so now my account gets credited right away but i still have some that are waiting to be published cause they were written b4 my first 5-6 were approved

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i think u do have to be 18. they pay u through paypal. u have to have an account at paypal.com and for what kind of stuff they want u should look at each site's faqs lol for reviewstream.com it's only reviews and u can write a review of ANYTHING

sirena

sarNie Adult
thats good for you diamend

i don't know i havent wrote anything so far i just thought it was interesting maybe i can during my spare time

if they even consider to pay me it'll probly be like 10 cent lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha no they will take it. if it's a product review and at least 350 words then they will pay u $2 for it. anything else u get 40cents. it don't take long at all to write a review dat short

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Anny, I don't know if you got the referral credit or not (I hope I did it right), I clicked on your link and signed up.

Anywho.. I wrote two articles already, but how long does the review process take??? Ahhhh...

sirena

sarNie Adult
really cause last night after talking to u i wrote 2 review i don't think their 400 words i think they are less :p lol

say they give me 40 cent for it, can i resubmit it? for the full 2dolla on the same subject?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
if ur review is rejected because they said it's not specific enough then u can add words to it and resubmit for $2 but if ur review is rejected because they are not interested then u have to resubmit for da bulk rate which is 40 cents

edit: oh liberty how do u find out how much ur gettin from votes on reviewstream?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Anny, I don't know if you got the referral credit or not (I hope I did it right), I clicked on your link and signed up.

Anywho.. I wrote two articles already, but how long does the review process take??? Ahhhh...
Which one AC or RS? I'm getting referral money from somewhere for RS so I'm guess it was you. haha So yeah, I'm getting it.
The review process should take only 72 hours not including weekends and holidays. It seems long when you're first starting out. I don't even bother waiting I just keep writing and submitting. Like Diamend said once you get a certain amount done they just automatically accept it. :)

if ur review is rejected because they said it's not specific enough then u can add words to it and resubmit for $2 but if ur review is rejected because they are not interested then u have to resubmit for da bulk rate which is 40 cents

edit: oh liberty how do u find out how much ur gettin from votes on reviewstream?
Sorta. You know where the "vote" part is for each review? Well at the bottom there will a be a number of how many votes that review has. As to how to keep track of it all, no idea. As far as I can tell you have to go to each one to find out which is so tedious.