For Por T. Fan

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I got some news from my friend that khun Sak from L.A., the person who sold the coffee at the Hmong New Year will open a slimmer program with Hmong TV network for anyone who want to loose weight. On his first day of opening, he will have some drawing for price, Por T. picture that was showed at the New Year would be one of the drawing price. If anyone or fan who want to have the chance, you may attent the grand opening. That day, they will give out lakorn soundtrack for anyone who attend the grand openning. There will be other price too.

The program is target for people who want to loose weight. They will have a competition for people who join, but you have to pay for membership and there are three different groups that you can chose from.

On the first day if you are lucky to get the price drawing after you paid your membership, you will win a price to go to Thailand for 1 week for shopping, learning how to dress, some minor plastic surgery which would be paid by the program. Plus there might be opportunity to meet some actors or actress and visiting lakorn site (this is still on the 50% chance).

In order to participate on this you have to join the "New Look Challenge" competition. I just wish we can visit the lakorn site, that would be awsome for me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm going to start stuffing myself with fatty food and then join the program to loose weight lol But where will it take place, is the problem.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
No qualification, just that you need to loose weigh. This is for the club, but if you just want the drawing price on that day, not joining the club, then it is free. If you want to join the "New Look Challenge" then uou'll pay some fee to join the club, but more details will be given on the grand opening. Some good news is that if the program doesn't work for you, they will return your money back..

The grand opening is on Feb. 13, 2012 (Monday from 5 to 7 pm) at Hmong TV Network. It is in Fresno. If anyone interest, pm me and I'll give my friend's phone number to you.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
I got some news from my friend that khun Sak from L.A., the person who sold the coffee at the Hmong New Year will open a slimmer program with Hmong TV network for anyone who want to loose weight. On his first day of opening, he will have some drawing for price, Por T. picture that was showed at the New Year would be one of the drawing price. If anyone or fan who want to have the chance, you may attent the grand opening. That day, they will give out lakorn soundtrack for anyone who attend the grand openning. There will be other price too.

The program is target for people who want to loose weight. They will have a competition for people who join, but you have to pay for membership and there are three different groups that you can chose from.

On the first day if you are lucky to get the price drawing after you paid your membership, you will win a price to go to Thailand for 1 week for shopping, learning how to dress, some minor plastic surgery which would be paid by the program. Plus there might be opportunity to meet some actors or actress and visiting lakorn site (this is still on the 50% chance).

In order to participate on this you have to join the "New Look Challenge" competition. I just wish we can visit the lakorn site, that would be awsome for me.
i am interested in the coffee that was sold at the new year. Do you or your friend, by any chance, know where i can buy it in fresno?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
i am interested in the coffee that was sold at the new year. Do you or your friend, by any chance, know where i can buy it in fresno?
You can call Hmong TV Network and ask for Kao Lee. My friend said he has some for sale...

Her48Ka

sarNie Egg
Omg!!! The very thing I was wishing for. lol Losing weight, going to Thailand, that poster of Por, meeting more Thai stars hopefully Por T. again. lol and they are even throwing in plastic surgery. gosh what a perfect prize. I hope I win. I hope I am lucky enough to win. and it's all going to take place in fresno. how perfect. I was praying for all these things. lol God is so good. lol and I thought meeting Por T. and Mam Jintara was great enough. What a great year this going to be!!!!