For how long have ya been a member here?

Pee

sarNie Elites
~SARNWORLD got me addicted 3 years ago ! its started in March 2004,, I was then 13 and now im soon 17~

I gotta say that by being a member here , my english has improved from when I first came.
Im very happy to find all the good friends I have now. People I can talk to and people I admire.

Let me tell how it was when I first came.
Well when i first came,, i felt ignored for being a foreigner ( prolly coz my english is weak) , but I remember Muddie Murda (aka ninja moma) was the one who actually talked to me at first haha.
She was and is a funny and cool chick! And that made me starting coming here a lot and later on I got more friends. Not so long after I had a chance to become a moderator on
Thaitorrents, If anyone remember that site? haha. Anyways that was when I met our Darvil. His reaction was, ur so young, and ur a mod ? So i started calling him uncle for calling me young. ( I was young but not stupid) so to me he has always been that old smart uncle! hahah jk!
But then the site thaitorrents was down.
And it surprised me when darvil became an admin here.. among all you purdy sw girls , puahaha! xD
My big brother in sw is Marduk, I´ve known u for a while now u ting tong! And my ninja father here is Nameless ur so cool. Big sis p´ning damn hot lao girl! :D well these ppl i´ve mention was the first I got in touch with, very well.
But during these 3 years I´ve been in touch with many other ppl here, I have a list of many names I keep in my heart, And I hope ya know that ya are special!

well anyways, im prolly known as the swedish girl, who doesnt understand the american slangs, typical foreigner huh haha !
Sumtimes when i think back, it was very common to me when ppl said, ur so young, and ur foreigner. wow from sweden? is it snowing there now? I remember sumone even asked if we had polar bears running in the street.... u sw ppl are the best !

Okay I wont make it longer, coz I dunno what to write, and my post is already messy and makes no sense haha. i just wanted to say sumthing. xD

I wanna know, How long have u been a member here?
And how was it when u first came, share ur memories.

-Peace , Love and Respect- / Pee ! <3

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Haha, Pee!! Wow...I cannot believe you're about to be 17. Dude, I feel old. I'm about to be 23. Where's Natty at? She'll make me feel better. Ahh, I want to start off by saying you're a sentimental foreigner. After that, I do want to say that there are more that I want to share, but it's early in the morning and I gotta get to class. In the beginning, I think I was more reclusive about my personal life, but now I have no choice but to accept the fact that SW became a part of my college life. I'm walking for commencement in a little over a month. It's not long before I have to become a real adult and figure out the path I'm going to want to take in life. I don't know why, but your post made me want to reminisce.

You probably notice it with some people already, but times are a changing Peester. You, along with everyone else is growing up. I think Darv's actually about to get a real job too. Our time on SW is coming to an end, at least the time that we remembered it for. Not to be a sorry sap here, but I hope the SW of the future continues to have a good influence on those that will come after you and me. For me, I am also connected to Muddie. She was the reason I came to SW. I wanted to find Thai music to help with my Thai and I followed her thread on google to here. I then realized that there's a buddie media section and in order to access it, I had to register. I actually thought it was annoying. However, I then hopped into the chatrooom one day, met Darv, Muddie, along with others and the rest is history.

Because of SW, I think I became more asian. I'm not saying that I'm whitewashed or anything as Sarn would call me. However, I didn't think about same issues and experiences happening to all of us around the world before this site. There's a certain connection you feel when you see that many people are going through the same scenarios as you. You get that Asian American experience I guess. I remember your story one time about you getting picked on when you were younger because you were the only one without blond hair and you were asian. That brings back memories. It made me want to go back in time and be there to help you not because you're a friend of mine (which you are), but more for the fact that because of our shared ancestry or connection or whatever you want to call it, we have to represent ourselves as people as we move on through the 21st and into the 22nd century. By our shared experiences, I have an inclination to help others like me and to do my part in an ever changing world to help make it better. I don't know. Call it the asian diaspora thinking or whatever. So I guess what I want to say is...actually I don't know what I want to say. Hopefully you all can see what I'm trying to say. Ok, that's enough of the old school reminiscing. I gotta go to class and finish college.

ah..i been a member since last year. haha.

um..i don't have any good memory except that at first i thought this site was kindda lame all i came in here for is to dl lakorns. i know huh what a lecher(sp?). >.< but then people were talking about the chatroom and i just wanted to check it out because i was bored like always. i thought the people that were in the chatroom were totally gay so i just log off. then couple of days later i started to go back in there and saw the same ol' people that i saw last time and thought damn does these people have lives at all?? but then i give it a try talking to these weird no life people. and now you prolly would know the rest. crap time for school. byeeee!! >.<

p.s
congrats i guess. >.<

noungning

Heartless
wahh pee, making a reminiscing thread. i've been an official member since the 1st of october 2005. that makes me 1 and a half year old. :p

but i've been on reading certain things prior joining. i had a question, googled and saw a thread on it, but when i clicked the link it said sorry you must login...lmao same with marduk, i had to register.

the purpose of coming to sw was because i needed questions answered on how to use torrents, it was a drag ass situation because i've been trying to use it for the past few years and it always seem like failure after trying to forward ports and such. but then i came on sw and posted a thread, and some odd sex cake person answered, then the dude that is fond of pink, calling himself [but at the time i thought he was a she] "Mr. Pink" so i thought the chick was gay, but that's another issue. :p they helped me out in realizing it's not my computer, and understand that i need seeders [more than one seeder] in order for the file to transfer over quicker... ahh so i got it, and it clicked, i tried to share file on the torrent section, but eventually i realized it was just in testing stage and mere failure...

i was just in the thai section reading and answering, and went into chat since the weirdos in the torrent section kept saying, if you need more help, see us in chat. so when i first went in there, the first person i got to know was sunflower and there was muddie murda who talked to me. darvil and onestupidguy was there also, it'd be the 5 of us, while sunflower looked like she was filled with hatred of the dudes, sometimes it looked like they were flirting, i had no clue. and then thookatha who was always around, pee who'd come in and talked to darvil and calling him uncle, so i thought they were really related for a few minutes, always sunshinny, and wai wai noodles, who i never thought i'd meet someone who can end my sentence for me! nameless who i call marc and marduk who i call mike lol. then other ppl came in and the older crowd left. then i'd just see annnee camping in the chat with darvil. at the same time i've discovered shout out because of reading something about sarnie idol, and i just read and read and started answering, then i stayed in shout out and barely visit other sections of the forum. then darvil killed the flashchat by installing the other weird chat, NO ONE ever came around. it was just the usual few people that knows of chat: darvil, onestupidguy, pee, annnee, muddie murda, nameless, thookatha, marduk and i, lol! the original chatters never exceeded 9 because sunflower left us :(, and if there was more than 9 it was a good day lmao :loool: and darvil'd get really excited lmao...

when the flashchat died and it was replaced, i realized i started becoming attached to the community more and more, and i told members here too much info...so now darvil knows why i dislike perves lmao. at the time was also darvil's bday and i remember he had a pop up doll from onestupidguy lmao. haha, then i started consulting darvil about my life... then i realized i was too attached to it... i had told him twice already that i'm looking and quitting my job lmao.

from being in the chat, i've met some great ppl, old or new... there are some that i do open some sides of my life too... or contact outside cyber world like nong'pee who called me while i was in thailand! lol i've given internet a lot more trust than i've had in the past because of many different people on here, you all should know who you are. thanks for every little thing :)

"sarnworld isn't going to be the past", like someone told me, "you will be here even if you grow old, you will have time to log on and chat for just a few minutes, don't worry, you will never be too busy to visit, unless you don't want to."

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh man ... lol you guys . well I've been a member since Feb of 2006.. But didn't get active untill around may-ish? I was googling something came across sw and like didn't pay much attention.. untill one day I wanted to read something in one of the restricted forums .. so I registered and I was always in the Current Lakorn airing section.. LOL untill one day Ms. lalalek sent me a msg on myspace.... and I was like coolies... so one day I looked down in the chat and saw her in chat and entered.. there in chat was p'lek, ning, pee, p'sam, grandpa ... then suddenly I was leaving my real friends for sw chat <_< but bleh I love sw chat and sw! the people are sweethearts... I'll be around for awhile longer as long as grandpa and sarN are around ...

lets see recapping my history with sw.. I've been through the startup of the radio.. the atkshop game... lol and various other things...

I also remember the reason why I stopped posting after my first post was because grandpa wrote an essay to my question.. ^_^ I was like dude... and then Muddie Answered also.. and P'ane! and its weird how p'ane and I have started to get close.. following from sharerice to sw...

Sw Rocks <333 I Love You Peoples! woOt!

natty

Chubs
Where's Natty at? She'll make me feel better.
I heart you too my dear ling noy. <_<

Anyways, Aww Pee it's been almost 4 years for you already? Well it said that I've been a member since 2005 but I was a member longer then that lol. I found sarn because Jekki2chipo told me that I can watch some lakorns online at her website so I tried it out. Back then this particular forum didn't exist yet. (Don't ask how old I was lol do the math) Then a couple of weeks or months later, I saw a link to a "forum" so I click on it, it lead me to sarnworld. I spammed here and there alot, arguing with people, pissing people off. It was fun but then APC was born and I kinda lost my way to SW. After Etasia died I found SW again but when I came back I had to reregistered. I stuck around for a little bit more doing what I do best, making enemies but again I lost my way after finding Spicy but I didn't totally stay away like before. I hop in and out until one day I found the radio and DJ Marduk was djing. I had no idea who the heck he was but I did remember him in the Valentine thread lol so I decided to listen in. I mean I never had anything better to do so why not right? So I listen in and DJ Marduk said "come into chat there's only 2 of us in here". His hypnotic soothing sweet (gagging) voice lured me into chat and the rest is addiction lol. I even sorta gave up GW for it. omg...

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol ive been a member here since 2005 forgot wat month though i was searching on google for old boran lakorns and i sarnworld so i clicked on it and alot a old boran lakorns and then i saw the thai fourm so i registerd and after i started browsing the fourm and posted some fourms lol but i think the first person i talked to was tina aka khon nu x wan jai i spelled her user name wrong but yeah alot seem to know my name here lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
wow...how long have i been here??? hmm...i think it was back in 04 or 05..not quite sure..but i know that it was a pretty long time=] how did i find out about sw? from a dear friend of mine that i met on "d2btrip"..."miss thoyting" (i think you can find her in the korean section) lol..but yeah..she told me about sw..so i thought i would give it a try..& whatta you know..im addicted to this place..i remember back then..when sw was like down like i think for a month or so..i think thats when they moved to another server or something..man...i was going nutts..lol but i also remember sw back then..it wasn't as big like how it is today.i think the 1st person that i remember meeting on here..i think it was muddie..cos i uploaded a song for her "tud tarn by arisman"..then i chatted with sunflower..well met her on here then we chatted on aim...then i remember meeting all kinds of peeps on chat=] i <3 sw chat=] i had a lot of good memories on sw=] sw is part of my daily routine..even though the past few days..i havent been on..but sw is always a part of me=] it brought me more friends...n'tina..n'kai dow (lekie)..Fishy (ning)..n'stephy..chewy..natty..klar..Ly..Ty Ty..brina..mango..bao..genk..my peeps from TT & Sharerice--->n'ane..kymmy..jen..p'john..ponky=]...then there's tim..marduk..sarN..teedee..my cousin sandy...gosh..i have so much...lol anywho..all i can say is that i <3 sw..we RocK!!! haha

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
let's see...... i've always been into music so my cousin Julie V. got tired i guess from dl (jk jk) music from sw for me and decided why not introduce me into SW.... so i've join and i'm not going to lie, i had multiple accouts due to always forgetting my password (lek_24/7, lalalek, more that i cant remember, and now triANGgo)....hahha. anways i think i've join since Sept 2005 but wasnt as active there cause i was more into the Thai Section, BM, Picture Thread. so there i met my first buddie that called me a stalker..... dun dun dun Muddie Murda!! hahaha like seriously she caught my attention cause she's show's half of her face and never gives out info.... so i was curious to find out about her, not that i'm a lesbo but she was very mysterious :) ohh yeah i remember my fav camera whore Lalita and Kitkat...hahaha they were so pretty... gosh <_< jealous :p... and also Shout outs to KT ;)

During the beginning of Jan 2006, i remember joining flash but never was active.......... nong'annee kept pressure'n me to get in when i see her on aim and i'm like ok ok i guess.... so i would go in and see the same people.......... annee, darv, jeff, muddie, ning, pee, marduk, tawan, ty, noodles, lynn, momo, kt, thookie, ly, ray ray, namie, p'ane, tina, dfemc, and others...... but i'll just say hey and that's it cause then i prefer seeing them chat rather then me doing it :) anyways i kinda got to know Tawan and omg never in my life has anyone called me "E Lek".....hahhaa, she was the first and i'll always remember that :) i kinda begain distanting myself from Sw cause i found me an Intrest, it was good while it lasted but then it had to end :(

so yeah, since spring semester ended, i've started to have more time to myself. i came back to sw slowly and someone got me back into being active in flash!! so since last summer i've been flash chat 123 active :) i've gotten to known alotta peeps and they've been so nice and friendly :) like the more i got to know them, the more i felt attach.........the more i chatted with them the more i felt as if they are real people too.........met alotta new people and just wished that some will come back to chat with us again *cough cough p'Tawan*. resulting in that, i dont come in sw just for the Thai section and to dl from the BM......... now i come here just to chat with all my buddie's, read Blogs and just SPAM around :) ohhh and also DJ!!! i've probably left out alotta things i've did/peeps names on my list but then again i'm happy that my cousin Julie introduce me to SW :) *ALL I'M WAITING IS JUST TO MEET UP WIHT ALL U CRAZY ASS SARNIES* see ya, Lek ;)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hmmm....I actually found this site by following the screen caps of Buangruk with Pepper & Fang. I was hesitant to register because of the notice thing they had before we agree blah blah blah.

LOL...I'm like ohhh gosh, this sounds illegal :lol: so I've registered anyway in September 2005, but I only came on for the screen caps and leave. I didnt become active until December 05 or January 06.

The Thai Forum section was the only one that I've visited then and not until December or so was when I started to engage in conversations in the Shout Out section. LOL...one that caught my attention was Mardie's thread "Beautiful girls can be mean" or something like that. Oohh, cant forget this one...it was one of D's (dfemc) topic of "Dont sleep with your professor" [it's been too long, I cant recall the exact title]. You'll find trouble maker Natty and fiesty D and their responses are hilarious. There was Juicee, but I've not seen this girl post in ages, she'll correct you in a heartbeat if you said anything misleading or incorrect about the topic of interest.

More interesting topics grew and I became more active than just zooming by and leave. As for the chatroom, I've always known about it because of the big tab on top of the site in which many happens to overlook as they are here for various reasons.

Ehhh one day I gathered all my guts and entered the chatroom and there I met Thooky (Thookatha) for the first time, greeted and left it. Then I met Mardie (Marduk) who was so nice to reupload Chinese Paladin for me and D' who told me I needed to instal video codecs to view my stuff. Tim was idling as usual, but always snooping over the convos and always harassing me for my cricket experiment LOL. I've also met Nong Pee who calls me "P' Zombie Wai Wai", OneStupidGuy [extremely cocky LOL, but also very funny] who pops in and out of convos.

Tawan (Sunflower) aka Sexy was the babysitter of the chat, you can be on anytime and find her in there. By continuing to go there I met Ning my Swedish Fish who I officially met in the POOP thread Buahaha! Then like Ning said Tim killed the chat and we had to resort to this older version. Connection was awful, we'd be talking and all of a sudden get disconnected one by one.

Lmao Ning, I remember the blow up doll and I think Tim was requesting Jeff's maid Hahaha. To prevent him from becoming a walking STD, the doll was the best solution. If I've remembered correctly, this was also the time of that Mod elimination game that Mardie brought to SW.

There's about 8 or 9 and if we harass enough people to join the chat, we'd get about 12- 15 max LOL

It's usually any of these individuals that you'll find in there : Sunflower, Annee (sp?), Thookatha, dfemc, Lek 24_7 (triANGgo), noungning, Pee, Marduk, Darvil, LidoLynn, YuhnolovesLy, Nameless, OneStupidGuy, Bugsy, Hiatus, Muddie Murda [MAMA noodles], Ty, Anti-hmong, KawaiiTennyo and myself. Before I left chat, I met Nong Tina [KhoOnxNouxWanxJai] and we were the only two yapp'n while others where idling, but our firt convo was very well in depth despite the wee wee hours Haha. Oh and a tint of Kevin {Toi almost forgot LOL}

Hadnt been back to chat since July 2006, but I got in once for Ning as promised and I didnt leave til 5 am because we've finally convinced Natty to tell what's "pulling the rope" LOLOL...

Chat is still addicting as always =)

XCappy

Mr. Char
I wanna know, How long have u been a member here?
And how was it when u first came, share ur memories.
Before knowing SW (in August 2006, yeah I'm young !), I was in Asia (Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand on July - August), and of course, I enjoyed Thailand a lot. At night, when I couldn't sleep, I've always turned on the radio (VirginSoft if I'm not wrong), songs were good and when I came back home, one thing stayed in my head : Hear more Thai songs. Then my friend (Sophie :wub:) gave me SW's link.

By registering, I acted like a leecher, clicking this link, that link, these links, those links. Nothing special, just logged in for few minutes before shut down the SW window. Then my life continued like that for weeks. I wasn't really active because it was the first time that I came into an 'English' forum. My English sucked, and still sucks, but I work on it.

And one day, I clicked on the "Chat" link, and few days later, the radio project was on. My first coming in Flashchat, I have to introduce myself because lots of peeps asking me :ph34r: . My first long talking was with Lily (Pleang_Sney), oh yeah a Frenchie ! Then come this Saturday noon, I came back home after the first maths test (that I failed hard : got 3 of 20 pts). I was so down, and I saw the "Radio Status" and for me it was the first time I see a DJ online : DJ Lekie_Lucious 'AM Session'. So, I listened to it 'till the end of the session. Later, I saw again Lek in the chat, but she didn't remember me from the last time (I was on chat when she did the AM Session) and that day, I got the "International Spy" nick :p. No, Lekie, see, I'm a nice person ! After that, I kept two things in mind : Going more often to the chat, listening to the maximum DJ I can see online.

Now, I'm not a big leecher than last time. My post activity in this forum is very poor compared to some members, but one thing is sure, my place is in Chat...

Ahhh Flashchat, the BIG PLACE where I've met lots of nice members (Too much names to name), the BIG PLACE where I've sent lots of PM during a DJ Session for requests. Sometimes I was sleepy, especially when it is Lekie on air, she kept saying "No request", but I've Pm-ed... Ahah..., the BIG PLACE that keeps Frenchies awake for long long hours at night (I'm thinking about Jensen 'Zombie', and Ning with her sessions, playing very good fast songs ! Sha la la la la), the BIG PLACE where Frenchies invade this English chat for a moment (I'm thinking about that day : see the avatar), the BIG PLACE where when it's late (or not), the convo starts to be very hot (I'm thinking about naughty Klarissa ;), about Jensen and my Daughter Sarath with their big big love :drool: ), the BIG PLACE where everyone is taking shower with everyone o_o (So much 'Ap Nam' nick), the BIG PLACE where we gamble at PokerStars (With Genkers, and sometimes with Genkers and Ning !). To say simple : the BIG PLACE where we have lots of fun.

Wow, that is one of my longest post :D

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Woah, I've been a member on sw since back in '03 or '04. I don't remember exactly, I just know it was around that time when the stars2drama forum like closed or whatever. lol SW and etasia were the forums where I got my lakorn discussion fixes from.

Just wanted to say a big thx to Sarn for providing all of us the ability to enjoy all those :r-scene-pop-corn: .

Damn, you guys wrote essays. :p I'll keep mine short.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Woah, I've been a member on sw since back in '03 or '04. I don't remember exactly, I just know it was around that time when the stars2drama forum like closed or whatever. lol SW and etasia were the forums where I got my lakorn discussion fixes from.

Just wanted to say a big thx to Sarn for providing all of us the ability to enjoy all those :r-scene-pop-corn: .

Damn, you guys wrote essays. :p I'll keep mine short.
ohhhhh wifey and don't forget we got e-married on the chat! LOL

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
A couple of things.

To Natty:
You may make fun of my djing voice, but do YOU have a fan club in the radio forum? Yah...I don't think so. <_<

To Wai Wai:
Don't call me Mardie!!

And to all of you that enjoy Flashchat, I want to pay an homage to the 6 original chatters out there, wherever they may be:
Darvil, Me, Sunflower, Thookatha, Fenix, and OneStupidGuy

There may be only two of us left now (me and Darv), but we were the OGs of Flashchat. Ya'll can't touch this!

Also, none of you can be considered old unless you were on the old SW forum. The one that existed before this oen was made.

One last thing...this is to Darv. Remember how you sold you CS account for a lot of money because it was 4 digits or something like that. I was thinking of how it's like the member number of SW too. We should be able to sell our member number. Like if you're numbered 500 or below, you'd be able to sell at a higher price. Member number 397 should fetch me a nice price.

natty

Chubs
oh man.. i totally forgot about star2drama lol.. i was there but not that active.. lol..

actually dear ling.. lol i do have a fan club (aka wilson).. he log in to listen to me almost everytime i dj lol thank you! :tease:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
So Im feeling mushy too right now so prepare for the longness.

Lets see...I've been a member since October of 2005 so thats like 1 year and a half that I've been here. I, too, came in here for lakorns and found this site via a friend. I, too, was just another leecher in Buddie Media until I found something else. I think started with comments here in there in the Thai section and then I found Shout Out or Chat...although I forgot which came first. I remember my first time in chat, I met miss. sunflower and she was sooo nice to me. Then i went in more afterwards and she'd always greet me. Lets see, then I met more people such as Wai Wai Noodles and she was sweet too. Back then, I didn't know much people but always followed along in shout out and read what they wrote (yess, I was a stalker...still am? :ph34r: ) and I always got Muddie and Wai Wai confused because for some reason I thought their names were similar. :blink: Dont ask why. So I stalked people who I thought were .....ok, I admit....wise. But there are exceptions...some stalking was purely for making me laugh cause people wrote the damnest things. Anywho...I also noticed Darv, Marduk, Ning, Namie, Dfemc, Muddie and crap...can't remember anymore but I know there's more. It seemed these people knew each other well and were in the popular pool. It didn't occur to me that I would actually meet these people and talk and get to know them. But I did!

Then from my continuing use of chat, I met some more people...sometimes i wonder how i actually met them. People like tina, annee, lynn, sarath, ty, ray, kevin, ly, brina, pond, pee, lek, hakkie and much more. But I'm glad to have met them.

So much memories from just chat itself. I guess one of my first memories was when tawan called a bunch of us up on phone. I can't believe I actually gave my phone # away being I was super new at the time. That night, I heard tawan (obviously), wai wai, i think muddie, hakkie, annee and some other people i dont remember. Sorry guys. :(

I also remember that one day when I was having a hard time with a close friend moving away and I went into chat only to find no one except Darv. Surprisingly he wasn't idle and he talked and opened up to me about himself also. Thanks to him I felt waaay better that day. lols...I know..surprising eh? jk darv. :D

Then I remember those loooooooong ass nights on Skype and how a bunch of us use to go on and talk. I remember I stayed up with tina and annee one night till the break of dawn talking about stuff.

Mann....last summer...or was it two summers ago..but it was the shinzz. I remember we would stay up nights and days just talking with each other. Then chat died down cause chatters went mia for a while but today, there's soo many more chatters. I dont think I qualify to be an old chatter but I'm older than some people. lols. And then getting to know my usual favorite people (I hope you guys know who are you are) was always fun. I come here simply to talk with them or to get away from the truths of reality but whatever.

But Damn....how DID I get to know you guys?? Seems so long ago. Ok...im done.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
oh man.. i totally forgot about star2drama lol.. i was there but not that active.. lol..

actually dear ling.. lol i do have a fan club (aka wilson).. he log in to listen to me almost everytime i dj lol thank you! :tease:
First off, I don't know who Wilson is. You could be making him up for all I know. Second, check out the radio forum. That's what I meant by a fan club. Have one of those and then you'd be rocking.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
hmm since 2003 i think, if my memory is still good. I remember that time there were no forums or flashchat, but only video clips for lakorns...I've been taken to sarnworld one day i was so bored doing my thesis. I googled and i found it....Sarn and her khmer n thai vdos...So good.

I remember my first cool ppl i met : kkrystal, Hiatus (aka momo)...and the ones i met after....I've been MIA for one year and a few months cos of studies and work, but now i'm back with big dark circles under my eyes, cos of who who who?? sarnworld....So thank you sarn for making me physically more beautiful with my zombie looking now....