FONG LEE killed by police

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
well, i read on the hmong news paper saying that this guy in minnesota got shot by the police..yeah cuz the police thought he had a gun..but then he didnt..so does anyone know??? i was just wondering..his funeral is this weekend..how sad!!!

tonysyujah

sarNie Egg
i read it in a hmong news paper too. Apparently 2 police officers saw Fobg and other people dealing drugs or whatever and when they saw the cops they ran. Fong was on a bike and was stopped when the police tried to run over him. They shot the guy 9 or 19 times. (I dont remeber) This happened around a school so they had a survalence camera. Anyway, the police said that he shot Fong because Fong had a gun, but when they took the gun in for fingerprints, Fongs fingerprints weren't on it. Also the family was allowed to watch the tape but it was edited out. The part they cut out was right before the police shot Fong.

I think this is so BS. They suspended the police for a day with pay. At least he should be suspended without pay. I hope his family take this to court and win!

minankumo

sarNie Adult
how sad.... i heard bout this too...
i heard that after the police shotted they drag him to a different place n there were witness.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i could ask what happen bekuss my sister in law ish their realative.....FURNERAL this weeken...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i thought they did ran over him...well according to the witness, and they shot him somewhere on the front but they wouldn't tell exactly where....off topic did anyone hear about another shooting a 20 year old hmong boy delivering pizza and got shot and killed? so many hmong people dying! this is sad... :wavecry:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
well they shoot him 5tymes and didn't find any drugs or gun on him...but like they say he die for NOTHING...COPS these da!s are effin dumb ass hell....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
minankumo Posted Yesterday, 09:03 AM
how sad.... i heard bout this too...
i heard that after the police shotted they drag him to a different place n there were witness.
I hear about that too that the cops kill him than drag him to other place... there was a witness that saw what happened but the cops told the witness to get alway...

yajvaj Posted Yesterday, 06:47 PM
off topic did anyone hear about another shooting a 20 year old hmong boy delivering pizza and got shot and killed? so many hmong people dying! this is sad... :wavecry:
Yeah I hear about that story on the news too its so sad....and they said there going to be a reward $25,000 for who know who kill the guy

this is the news that a while back Hmong people went to go strike at City Hall.....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i aunts/uncles are talking about this all the time...talking about how this is related with racism...

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, don't you guys think that polices these days just wanna kill our Hmong people ? first with Fong Lee, and now with the Xiong guy from Michigan....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
hey, don't you guys think that polices these days just wanna kill our Hmong people ? first with Fong Lee, and now with the Xiong guy from Michigan....
I want to think like that too. Ahahaha

amythao

sarNie Adult
calla Posted Yesterday, 12:24 AM
From what I hear the Xiong guy in Michigan cause a lot of trouble for his parent...And also he try to kill someone too..