Flash.ocx ERROR Help?!?

noungning

Heartless
ok so i guess i'm really deperate right now. please help me someone?!?!?!

ok after i've installed the win xp to my comp... i've been goin on sites and constantly crashing because of a macromedia file...or basically flash's file flash.ocx ...i've googled [tim!] and it didn't really help me much... i've installed a latter version of flash player and it still does the same thing well it even got worse actually i've tried instally flash player 8 and it crashed and went to bsod screen ugh...then i tried player 3-4 and same shiit again!!!... i can't go on anything with flash... and that's basically everything because ppl have flash for everything now... so someone have a clue? help me? please? :wavecry: :eek: :wacko:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
yeah...lol...it's not that bad...I use both explorer n mozilla...

heard mozilla is more secure

darvil

sarNie Adult
noungning said:
ok so i guess i'm really deperate right now. please help me someone?!?!?!

ok after i've installed the win xp to my comp... i've been goin on sites and constantly crashing because of a macromedia file...or basically flash's file flash.ocx ...i've googled [tim!] and it didn't really help me much... i've installed a latter version of flash player and it still does the same thing well it even got worse actually i've tried instally flash player 8 and it crashed and went to bsod screen ugh...then i tried player 3-4 and same shiit again!!!... i can't go on anything with flash... and that's basically everything because ppl have flash for everything now... so someone have a clue? help me? please? :wavecry: :eek: :wacko:
[post="92330"][/post]​
ummm have you updated your video to the LATEST drivers? if you have not.. go and do it right now.

Also what browsers are you using?

noungning

Heartless
Linn said:
yeah...lol...it's not that bad...I use both explorer n mozilla...

heard mozilla is more secure
[post="92354"][/post]​
oh i never used mozilla... but i've heard of it before in high school. u use the 2 together? is it like a plug-in or just a whole different thing like netscape?

Darvil said:
ummm have you updated your video to the LATEST drivers? if you have not.. go and do it right now.

Also what browsers are you using?
[post="92356"][/post]​
i just installed the latest video driver software and it does it still but really slowly... like it delays the crash? i use IE 6 on that one. gosh that computer is slowly making me go insane. :wavecry: