First Love (Official Thai Trailer)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
HAHAHA. and I thought I was the crazy one to rewatch this movie over and over lol. I watch it every night before I go to sleep hehe. Love this movie!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
This is one movie that I can always re-watch too:) No matter how many time it never gets old and is always a special part in my heart! Hehe.

Thanks so much CECI^^ Been searching for that song since I saw this movie. :p

Lenchenx3

sarNie Egg
So in LOVE with this movie ! On of the best ever !! So cuuuteeeee <3 Loving it really much ! I watched it yesterday. i think i'm gonna re-watch it today >__<

Can some maybe tell me, where to find the OST of this movie ? I really really want it :nailbiter:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Got the boxset. I don't buy many (I don't think I even have 10) but after I saw the movie, I knew I had to add it to my collection.

Kelly

Where can I buy/watch/DL This with eng. subs? thanks!

myx

sArNieZ
this is my first time seeing mario and baifer. they impressed me with their cuteness. this movie is AWESOME! it's a must watch.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anybody know if part 2 of this movie is out yet or not? I would love to see it.
No not yet, Fern tweeted that they are still in the making of this movie and still planning and setting up before they start filming. I can't wait either, the 1st one was the cutest ever!!

Also, here's a thread where we've discussed about the sequal :)

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/49227-first-love-2-the-sequel-9-years-gone-with-mario-muarer/

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
No not yet, Fern tweeted that they are still in the making of this movie and still planning and setting up before they start filming. I can't wait either, the 1st one was the cutest ever!!

Also, here's a thread where we've discussed about the sequal :)

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/49227-first-love-2-the-sequel-9-years-gone-with-mario-muarer/

Thank you for the update. I totally forgot about this thread b/c I've been busy over at the GRGR thread.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Do any of you know if it's official that they're going to make a part 2 cause I keep on seeing things about a 2nd part.
Edit: Never mind, I didn't read your posts before so I posted without looking.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i only watch thai drama and thai horror movie. when i heard good feedback on this movie i give it a try. omg im so in love with this movie. the movie was good i really enjoyed alot. mario and fern are so cute together.