Finally the lakorn that everyone waited for ...kluen cheewit

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
NR has all that... That's why we love it so much. Lol
I've seen NR. I wasn't too impress. I don't see any chemistry with Saiparn and Poodit. The storyline is kinda lame. The younger sister is crazy and Napat is stupid too.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Kluen Chivit is a good lakorn. I liked the old version. I wonder if they're going to keep the same dialogue. I remember the dialogue after the R-scene is freaken hilarious. N'ek character is very flawed and a alcoholic. She's fiesty. People think she's a homewrecker but she's innocent and a virgin. This is a good slap kiss lakorn to watch if you like slap kiss genre.

P

PrincessKarina

Kluen Chivit is a good lakorn. I liked the old version. I wonder if they're going to keep the same dialogue. I remember the dialogue after the R-scene is freaken hilarious. N'ek character is very flawed and a alcoholic. She's fiesty. People think she's a homewrecker but she's innocent and a virgin. This is a good slap kiss lakorn to watch if you like slap kiss genre.
Uh except it is with Mark and Yaya for this remake. Yaya doesn't do real kisses with any other actors besides Nadech. And they weren't even firm kisses either! I seriously don't mind the slap and kiss lakorns as long as it is portray realistically! For example, we understand how the slapping work but the kisses are taken with the back of the actors/actresses' heads or simply just camera angles! Uh not real enough! I think Yaya need to step up her potentials! Look at Kim! I think Kim lip kissed all her co-stars if I remembered correctly? Now that is courage and potential! This is what I think... :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I've seen NR. I wasn't too impress. I don't see any chemistry with Saiparn and Poodit. The storyline is kinda lame. The younger sister is crazy and Napat is stupid too.
I like it because of Benz acting. She had me balling my eyes out. The storyline is a little different then the usual lakorn too. I just didn't like that they cut out so many scenes and yes, the lakorn could have been better. I like that awkward feeling the leads have for each other. I like it cus it's original and I am just tired of watching remakes.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Uh except it is with Mark and Yaya for this remake. Yaya doesn't do real kisses with any other actors besides Nadech. And they weren't even firm kisses either! I seriously don't mind the slap and kiss lakorns as long as it is portray realistically! For example, we understand how the slapping work but the kisses are taken with the back of the actors/actresses' heads or simply just camera angles! Uh not real enough! I think Yaya need to step up her potentials! Look at Kim! I think Kim lip kissed all her co-stars if I remembered correctly? Now that is courage and potential! This is what I think... :)
Yaya is the princess of ch3, they are not going to ruin her image by having her do real kisses. Lol. I don't think this will be intense as the original from seeing the preview, but I'll check it out. They will cater to Yaya's acting and save her image.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This one can be a good potential for yaya to step out of her box. It has the ingredients of a good role as an actress. She is definitely a flawed character with confidence. She doesn't care about other people's opinion and only those that takes the time to know her will get the person that she really is.

Yaya is a gorgeous girl with talent but her previous lakorns somehow she managed to stay in one lane. She can't bring any "cute" yaya on board in this lakorn..because the n'ek in here is everything but cute.

Agreed, that if an actress is going to take on a role like this, she has to know kissing is involved. To make the role as believable as possible all bets are off and go all out. I'm of the mind, an actress can't be who the character wants her to be if she's still hiding behind the curtains.

sarN

sarNie Granny
We love Naree Riyssia b/c of Saiparn, we didn't really care about the other characters LOL , as for chemistry, she created enough just her alone , she didn't need any P'ek , cardboard will do wonders if she on the screen hahaha

P

PrincessKarina

Yaya is the princess of ch3, they are not going to ruin her image by having her do real kisses. Lol. I don't think this will be intense as the original from seeing the preview, but I'll check it out. They will cater to Yaya's acting and save her image.
Well Ann T was also the Princess at one time. She did real kisses just fine. She was great at her prime. I love Ann T! Her image wasn't ruin if I remembered correctly?

P

PrincessKarina

This one can be a good potential for yaya to step out of her box. It has the ingredients of a good role as an actress. She is definitely a flawed character with confidence. She doesn't care about other people's opinion and only those that takes the time to know her will get the person that she really is.

Yaya is a gorgeous girl with talent but her previous lakorns somehow she managed to stay in one lane. She can't bring any "cute" yaya on board in this lakorn..because the n'ek in here is everything but cute.

Agreed, that if an actress is going to take on a role like this, she has to know kissing is involved. To make the role as believable as possible all bets are off and go all out. I'm of the mind, an actress can't be who the character wants her to be if she's still hiding behind the curtains.
Yes! Exactly my point blank! That's why they call it "acting". When you are on its time to act! It's just kissing. It won't ruin her sweet true innocent image. It's call showing the world all levels of your acting potentials. I believe Yaya needs to spread her wings more now that she is also aging! Enough with those teenager sweet/bratty one sided roles!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Well Ann T was also the Princess at one time. She did real kisses just fine. She was great at her prime. I love Ann T! Her image wasn't ruin if I remembered correctly?
I think Yaya can do real kisses if she's allowed to. Idk, she might have a contract with her endorsements to keep her innocent image or something. And that's actually normal for Thai celebrities to not do real kisses because they do censor it most time anyways. A lot of lakorns/remakes are water down due to Thai censorship now a days.

P

PrincessKarina

I think Yaya can do real kisses if she's allowed to. Idk, she might have a contract with her endorsements to keep her innocent image or something. And that's actually normal for Thai celebrities to not do real kisses because they do censor it most time anyways. A lot of lakorns/remakes are water down due to Thai censorship now a days.
I see. I guess. But she's allowed to kiss her koo-jin tho? And I don't think Nadech kissed any of his other co-stars on the lips either so he might be under the same contract? Lol.

P

PrincessKarina

That sucks bc Nadech and Yaya can go far with other A-list actors and actresses! Oh well!