Final Fantasy

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im tryin to play games again but.. have no time.. i alwaise jup back and foth aniwaise lol.. play tih play that.. etc..so i never complete a whole game.. except for some... i love ff8 n ff7 the most... but ooooooo ff13 looks so BAD..,. ^_^.. hehe..

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah.... ff13... i wanna play that too... but its already in PS3... still waiting for someone to buy it for me. :p uncle/aunts... XD

nerine

sarNie Egg
I love Tifa from the beginning to end and continues on... Somehow, I feel pity for her because they focus more on Aerith and it makes me angry and feels sad for Tifa knowing that she loves Cloud. Sorry to all Aerith's fan, but this is how I feel. I do feel really sad when I played the part that Aerith died too, but then I feel even sadder when Tifa's feelings were ignored.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Well Final fantasy VII Advent children complete was release in Japan recently and I have been following up on it. And all I can say is that it looks totally way better than the first release. BUT, I pretty much hated when they sometimes do this, remaking and re-editing the movie with never before seen footage. I already got the two disc special edition and the hard box editon already. But I'll have to get this complete version too just becuase I love final fantasy and that it's on BlueRay! But too bad, there wont be a FFXIII demo included for us people who reside in the US.

Trailer:FFVIIAC Complete

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I love Tifa from the beginning to end and continues on... Somehow, I feel pity for her because they focus more on Aerith and it makes me angry and feels sad for Tifa knowing that she loves Cloud. Sorry to all Aerith's fan, but this is how I feel. I do feel really sad when I played the part that Aerith died too, but then I feel even sadder when Tifa's feelings were ignored.
How was Tifa's feelings ignored? You did play the game right? Mind you, I'm just curious. :unsure: If so, what do you make of the Lifestream sequence? I can understand why some folks might think Tifa's love was unrequited, especially during Disk 01, but after the Lifestream sequence and the Highwind scene, it's hardly possible to say Cloud didn't reciprocrate.

Also, about Aerith's role being 'focused', so to speak, they quite did that deliberately. Initially, Tifa had more scenes but in order for Aerith's death to have an impact on the audience and moreover to balance out the fact that there are two heroines, they added more scenes for Aerith in Disk 01. This was revealed in an interview sometimes in the past, but I don't recall where I read it. If I must, I can look for it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dang.. i've had so many typing errors in the past @_@... wow..

anyways.. say what?? there's "Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete"??? OH GOODNESS!! I MUST GO FIND IT AND WATCH!!!!