Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Nameless

N i n j a
lakornlover said:
I saw the fight with Tifa. That was my fave scene. But I saw the Japanese version so I couldn't understand what the heck they were saying. Does anyone know where I can get a subbed version?
[post="21301"][/post]​
Lol. Where did you download yours from? There are subs for the movie.

go to www.kloofy.net

Register and you can find the subs there.

Nameless

N i n j a
I just noticed something strange about Tifa after watching it for the fifth time. Her body is sorta out of proportion.

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
OOPS... SPELLED IT WRONG... LOL... BUT ANYWAYS, DOES ANYONE KNOW THE CHARACTERS IN HERE??? I MEAN, THE REAL LIFE PEOPLE ONES... I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THEM... THEY'RE REALLY HOT IN THE MOVIE AND I JUST WANNA SEE THEIR REAL LIFE PIX....

Nameless

N i n j a
DEGacktmoon said:
OOPS... SPELLED IT WRONG... LOL... BUT ANYWAYS, DOES ANYONE KNOW THE CHARACTERS IN HERE??? I MEAN, THE REAL LIFE PEOPLE ONES... I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THEM... THEY'RE REALLY HOT IN THE MOVIE AND I JUST WANNA SEE THEIR REAL LIFE PIX....
[post="25788"][/post]​

There's already a thread on this. I'll merge it.

Nvm. I'm havin' a problem with mergin' topics.

If there's a thead on this already, please remember not to make another topic.

faded-tear

sarNie Egg
DEGacktmoon said:
[post="25788"][/post]​

actually I don't think they are real because it's on graphics...sp yea, they only have the people playing as the vocal, not the person...they rest in done by using a computer or some technology......yea it's a bummer but in the movie Cloud is just sooooo hott....... so yea there aren't real life but people acting as the vocal and maybe some stunts so it looks real...but you could tell most are graphic done.....welll I really like the movie because their fighting it really cool.....and Cloud was just so hott.......

faded-tear

sarNie Egg
Muddie MuRda said:
omg i'm still SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO confused...

Is final fantasy a MOVIE or a game!?!???!!?!?!

Everyone keeps saying it's a game but I keep seeing things that make it look like a movie...

and now THIS thread. haha I'd like to see it too... ^_^
[post="7190"][/post]​

It is a movie.....

takkie

sarNie Egg
^ hmm...from wat i know its a game and a movie
but (i think) the movie and the game have different story lines (its like the Martix movie/game) but the same or new characters added and each movie has a different story line its not a continuation to the previous ones like the Martix is...
but i only saw FF 'The Spirit With In, and Advent Children'...im not really sure abt my info much, i'll have to ask...

and yes Cloud is hot, especially in the fightin scenes and he's on his bike and his swords comes out...i was like wah that is so kool

faded-tear

sarNie Egg
takkie said:
^ hmm...from wat i know its a game and a movie
but (i think) the movie and the game have different story lines (its like the Martix movie/game) but the same or new characters added and each movie has a different story line its not a continuation to the previous ones like the Martix is...
but i only saw FF 'The Spirit With In, and Advent Children'...im not really sure abt my info much, i'll have to ask...

and yes Cloud is hot, especially in the fightin scenes and he's on his bike and his swords comes out...i was like wah that is so kool

[post="31922"][/post]​

You are right.....it has a different plot line because in the movie Aeris died and she helps Cloud through out the movie in a way and yet heals all the kids and people diagnose with the one disease that his son has.......

sueko

sarNie Egg
Nameless said:
Lol. Where did you download yours from? There are subs for the movie.

go to www.kloofy.net

Register and you can find the subs there.
[post="21389"][/post]​
i'm new at the d/l stuff and i d/l the movie but my computer says that the programs that i have won't support the movie. it suggested that it goes on the net and find an appropiated program to play the movie. it came up with two options: winace? should i d/l it? :wacko:

Nameless

N i n j a
sueko said:
i'm new at the d/l stuff and i d/l the movie but my computer says that the programs that i have won't support the movie. it suggested that it goes on the net and find an appropiated program to play the movie. it came up with two options: winace? should i d/l it? :wacko:
[post="42343"][/post]​
Try downloading BSplayer. Just google for it. Then dl and install.

takkie

sarNie Egg
faded-tear said:
You are right.....it has a different plot line because in the movie Aeris died and she helps Cloud through out the movie in a way and yet heals all the kids and people diagnose with the one disease that his son has.......
^i didnt know that, that happed in the end :sweat:
i'd have to watch the whole moive again
i only got to watch the middle and a bit of the endin scene
my friend rushed through the movie cuz he had watched it 7+ times
and he just wanted to see if i like it and gave me the movie on a disc...
so yeah gonna have to re-watch it again yay!

faded-tear

sarNie Egg
takkie said:
^i didnt know that, that happed in the end :sweat:
i'd have to watch the whole moive again
i only got to watch the middle and a bit of the endin scene
my friend rushed through the movie cuz he had watched it 7+ times
and he just wanted to see if i like it and gave me the movie on a disc...
so yeah gonna have to re-watch it again yay!
[post="43715"][/post]​
yea, you have to...I saw it many times and I think it's pretty neat......I loved it though how Yuffie, Vincent, Tifa, RedX, Cid, and Barret helped Cloud get to Bahamet in the air...that was teamwork.....anyways it'a a really neat movie, better than final fantasy spirits within because in that one, you can really tell taht it's computer graphics in this one, you get a feeling that they are actual humans....but it's mostly doen with computer graphics but the stunts are donw by humans.........

takkie

sarNie Egg
question abt FFVII but its abt 'The Last Order' (have anyone else watch it?) not 'Advent Children' (which i havent got to rewatch yet >.< *blush*)
how long is it, cuz i dl it but its was 25mins, there must be a cont. of it no? there must cuz the endin of it left me :huh: ??? but im thinkin that the last order is be4 advent children its seems that way...thanx in advance for the info...hehe i may take long to reply cuz im like a firefly just here and there but nowhere... :loool:

edit...and yes ~Faded-Tear~ FFVII Advent Children its very nicely done,
i like the graphic and everything cuz its seems to be more realistic then Spirit which look very CG done, didnt enjoy much...
but Advent Children the scenes seem to be more realistic...I luv it and Cloud also...lol...him on the bike and his swords comin out on the sides whow! :sweat:

sueko

sarNie Egg
Is there gonna be a game done on the movie because about a month ago i went to hollywood videos or something like that and on the self was a display box with the movie pixes on it. it says "reservers yours now to play"

EDIT... oh crap sorrie i think it was just the movie coming out in america "legally" ::hits self:: my apologies... :(

sueko

sarNie Egg
Natasha said:
Anyone know where I can download this movie at??
[post="79076"][/post]​

www.kloofy.net
be a member first, though
::::credit to nameless for telling me that :ph34r: :::: :D