Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

K

KawaiiTennyo

my brother has it i want him to upload it for me he will soon .. i can't wait ..

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
this is such an awesome movie!! i was kinda disappointed when square came out with ff: the spirits within, I didn't like that one too much. BUT ff7advent children is so COOL!! oh yeah, cloud is still the best final fantasy character!! his blade in this movie was so cool, but of course i missed his old one. he's so hot too!! lols!! but sometimes, all the guys in this movie looked a like, expection: barret. lols!! I almost cried of joy when i saw all the ff7 characters!! i played the rpg game like so long ago!! still the best game ever!!

Nameless

N i n j a
queeny_bee said:
this is such an awesome movie!! i was kinda disappointed when square came out with ff: the spirits within, I didn't like that one too much. BUT ff7advent children is so COOL!! oh yeah, cloud is still the best final fantasy character!! his blade in this movie was so cool, but of course i missed his old one. he's so hot too!! lols!! but sometimes, all the guys in this movie looked a like, expection: barret. lols!! I almost cried of joy when i saw all the ff7 characters!! i played the rpg game like so long ago!! still the best game ever!!
[post="11736"][/post]​

I really didn't like The spirits within.

STIMA

im too lazy to read anything..and uhmm. i never watched or played final fantasy so yeah but this movie seem kewl..o__o

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ hahaha gay...DL it...maybe we can have a girl's night out again...puahahahahaha

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
thanks nameless for uploading ff7 the last order!
it's a cool animate!! it's like we get to see the part where cloud was explaining the truth about how his hometown got burnt in the videogame. but i have a question.. to whoever may know this. is that how zack dies, trying to protect cloud from the bullet?? or was that the flashback?? or is zack really vincent--cause when they took zack and cloud at the makko reactor, they said to put zack in the mansion's basement?? there was too many flashbacks that it kinda got me all confused, but it's still awesome!! thanks again nameless!!

Nameless

N i n j a
queeny_bee said:
thanks nameless for uploading ff7 the last order!
it's a cool animate!! it's like we get to see the part where cloud was explaining the truth about how his hometown got burnt in the videogame. but i have a question.. to whoever may know this. is that how zack dies, trying to protect cloud from the bullet?? or was that the flashback?? or is zack really vincent--cause when they took zack and cloud at the makko reactor, they said to put zack in the mansion's basement?? there was too many flashbacks that it kinda got me all confused, but it's still awesome!! thanks again nameless!!
[post="12287"][/post]​

Yes, that's how Zack dies. In the movie you saw flashbacks. It's kind of sad of him to die, protecting his friend, hence the reason why Cloud refuses to help the master guy in the movie. I don't think Zack is Vincent. If you read Vincent's profile, he's like some mysterious immortal guy. I think Vincent Valentine is a Vampire, lol. They don't tell you much. They just make you wonder.

K

KawaiiTennyo

dude im waiting for my brohter to upload it for me uugh!!! but anywhos .. i heard it was really good so im anxiously waiting .. i never finished ff7 i dont think ...

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
dude im waiting for my brohter to upload it for me uugh!!! but anywhos .. i heard it was really good so im anxiously waiting .. i never finished ff7 i dont think ...
[post="12421"][/post]​

How long will that take? Darvil uploaded already. Why don't you just download from the buddie's media section, unless the link died. If not, I got the cb link.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
How long will that take? Darvil uploaded already. Why don't you just download from the buddie's media section, unless the link died. If not, I got the cb link.
[post="12428"][/post]​
he did no one told me!?!?!? omg !!!

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
he did no one told me!?!?!? omg !!!
[post="12444"][/post]​
lol. If you went through this thread, you would have noticed.

K

KawaiiTennyo

i am doing that now druh haha =) but thanks for the 411 my friend who dissed me on the chatroom

Muddie Murda

smile...
LOL funny mofos....

I've changed my date of watching this movie.

I'ma watch it tonight...since I have to write a paper about a movie... :D

I'll see if it's worth writing about. ^_^

Nattown1

sarNie Egg
Wow! I just finished seeing the movie with my lil bro and we loved it. We had just finished playing FFX-2 for the second time (we just couldn't get enough of Yuna and Tidus) and not sure what other RPG's to play and after watching the cool movie, I want to continue to play more FF rpg's. Any advice? By the way, thank you Nameless and Darvil for hooking us up with the movie :D

Nameless

N i n j a
Nattown1 said:
Wow! I just finished seeing the movie with my lil bro and we loved it. We had just finished playing FFX-2 for the second time (we just couldn't get enough of Yuna and Tidus) and not sure what other RPG's to play and after watching the cool movie, I want to continue to play more FF rpg's. Any advice? By the way, thank you Nameless and Darvil for hooking us up with the movie :D
[post="14114"][/post]​

No prob. Sharing is caring. :D

Nameless

N i n j a
I went to AnimeXtreme yesterday and saw that they had a Tifa action figure along with Vincent Valentine. Apparently Cloud is the one everyone's lookin' for. They're out of stock.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I saw the fight with Tifa. That was my fave scene. But I saw the Japanese version so I couldn't understand what the heck they were saying. Does anyone know where I can get a subbed version?