FINAL CHANGE!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg...the new praek is ugly and the new girl, she dont look pretty in that picture.....

man i'm so diappointed, i wanted aom to get with boy again...still crossing fingers for them but tar is okay...i like him

Phon

sarNie Adult
omg...the new praek is ugly and the new girl, she dont look pretty in that picture.....

man i'm so diappointed, i wanted aom to get with boy again...still crossing fingers for them but tar is okay...i like him

give them a chance its just a picture you cant really tell. when phone 1st came in everyone said he was ugly to from looking at his picture. But then everyone turn around liking him in the lakorn. I still dont like him though I just cant stand his voice. lol

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
To me I think the N'ake and P'ake is okay..Hey pic doesn't really mean that they can't act, and that they're not good looking..Most people are not photogenic..LOL..Anyways, back to the topic, I think the new P'ake sorta looks like Boy B..don't u guys think so..?

Phon

sarNie Adult
To me I think the N'ake and P'ake is okay..Hey pic doesn't really mean that they can't act, and that they're not good looking..Most people are not photogenic..LOL..Anyways, back to the topic, I think the new P'ake sorta looks like Boy B..don't u guys think so..?

um...........................no lol becuase boy has a long face this guy doesn't. lol

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know, to me they don't look pra'ke or n'ak type but let see how they act........hope the new girl is not like cartoon, can't stand her.......no offense to her fan club...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
um...........................no lol becuase boy has a long face this guy doesn't. lol
I think she was talking about Boy Brinya lol...If she's talking about the other Boy then I saw no he does not look like him lol..But anyways this new pra aek he's only 16 years old peeps..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
And yea, I'm talking about the one of the hottest boran P'rake ever, Boy Blinya :drool: ...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Boy is spelled Boy but pronounced different in Thai..So its not Boy like 'Boy' how we pronounce in English lol..

NorAmIcy

sarNie Hatchling
isnt the new girl the ladies that come before cartoon in tinawong. i think it's the middle stage. she could cry...as for the guy, not sure yet, have to watch the movie to judge him.

Vanida

Save World Save Life

they happen to be the main character sung tong and rodjana the girl she cute and good actress the new guy look like this one guy from exact ch5 actors well only see 1 pix and pose of them together cant really see how he looks like but yea young couple