Film?

Mai*

sarNie Elites
jeanie said:
No obviously you don't get my point because my point has nothing to do with your point. I understand your point. Film is wrong. You have a right to judge him. That's your 2 main points right?

Maybe you lacked an understanding of my original post that you responded to. In my original post I didn't argue with anyone, it was a statement. I didn't defend Film which you seem to think I'm doing and I'm not saying you don't have a right to judge him which you also seem to think I'm saying. I said I don't CARE to judge him. Why? Because he doesn't owe ME anything and its irrelevant. ME, I, all first person pronouns. Not you or anyone else. Then I explained why I said that, to which YOU responded with nonsensical analogies. I refuted your responses to me, not your original premise. Your opinions are your opinions and you have a right to them and frankly you can't argue over opinions. Subsequent posts after my original one was designed to clarify MY stance, not on Film. Film was not my issue. I don't care about the guy, I've never even heard of him until the scandal broke. That was all in my first post.
[post="110197"][/post]​
We get ur point!!! Like I said, there's no reason to be debating cause we're both argueing about two different subjects here :rolleyes:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Kayla said:
He doesn't owe you anything but entertainment, but he owe the Sia guy a couple of million bahts and an apology.

And why are we discussing this topic? Cause he's an entertainer. And why is he a public figure? Cause he's a celebrity.

And why should he have gratitude towards someone who helped him? Because he's human!

Being an entertainer is his job, your action as a human being justify your morals.

[post="110108"][/post]​
well said you just took the word out of my mouth, lol

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
:lmao: That is jus 2 funny kayla and jeanie but who cares it was a 2 way street film wanted 2 accept da stuff so he selfish, money hungary fool, and da sia guy try to buy film affection neways. Who cares in my opinon film is ugly anyways so who care what he does. Any celebrities sometimes kids do look up 2 them even though some of u don't some ppl do. That's all i have 2 say about this

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
is Film really gay or not. i read all the commen but dont understand. gay or not. and the dude alway taking picture with him, is that film boyfriend.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm still in shock!!! It's gonna take a few days for this to soak in. I still can't believe he's that way. But you're right, he might be bi-sexual. Can money really do that to people? Make them not have any dignity left? I guess I was wrong about him. He did seem too nice and perfect when he was on the talkshows that I saw. I'm so sad but I have to accept the truth...

natty

Chubs
jeanie said:
But does that make him a bad singer?
[post="110102"][/post]​
hmm i dont know about you guys but Film cant sing for shit.. he's like num.. you might like it the first time you hear it.. but after that it's like "how the heck did this guy become a singer?"... so to me he is a bad singer.. great actor tho..

anyways.. i've always thought that you have to have moral values in everything you do.. have i been taught wrong? :huh:

and just to add.. those who look up to a celebrity live one sad sad life.. :(

Nokgaew

sarNie Egg
hmm i dont know about you guys but Film cant sing for shit.. he's like num.. you might like it the first time you hear it.. but after that it's like "how the heck did this guy become a singer?"... so to me he is a bad singer.. great actor tho..
natty, i strongly agree.

junne

did anyone watch at ten when film was the guest. he mentioned that his first year in the entertainment industry he made like over millions of baht and also, one important lesson that he learned ever since he step foot in the industry is to learn how to conserve and not waste money...his actions are contradicting what he said by looking at his credit card statements...

i agree with natty...he cant sing at all...the first time i listen to his song i didnt even finish it...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i heard his song that someone uploaded in the buddy media section..his voice is alright..not bad..well i can it surely is better then num..lol

natty

Chubs
june said:
did anyone watch at ten when film was the guest. he mentioned that his first year in the entertainment industry he made like over millions of baht and also, one important lesson that he learned ever since he step foot in the industry is to learn how to conserve and not waste money...his actions are contradicting what he said by looking at his credit card statements...

i agree with natty...he cant sing at all...the first time i listen to his song i didnt even finish it...
[post="110470"][/post]​

lol i said that before too june.. but some people choose to overlook that statement lol..

can i ask you still loyal fans.. what made you a fan of film? it cant obviously be his great personality, his good heart, or his innocentness cus he is far from those, and it's not probably his ability to sing either cus you gotta admit many others sing far better then him and i dont think some of you are that crazy over them to see beyond this.. so it must be his "hotness"? (i'm just assuming ok.. if it's not that just correct me) ... but if it is his hotness then does that mean the guy can be as degrading as anything but his "hotness" will wipe it all out?

innocent question ok.. cus i'm really curious and :blink:

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
natty said:
lol i said that before too june.. but some people choose to overlook that statement lol..
can i ask you still loyal fans.. what made you a fan of film? it cant obviously be his great personality, his good heart, or his innocentness cus he is far from those, and it's not probably his ability to sing either cus you gotta admit many others sing far better then him and i dont think some of you are that crazy over them to see beyond this.. so it must be his "hotness"? (i'm just assuming ok.. if it's not that just correct me) ... but if it is his hotness then does that mean the guy can be as degrading as anything but his "hotness" will wipe it all out?

innocent question ok.. cus i'm really curious and :blink:
[post="110570"][/post]​
:w000t: that was funny Natty, I was windering excatly the same thing... and I'm still wondering... :rolleyes:

ongtine

sarNie Hatchling
annea said:
that gay man is so freakin ugly.......
[post="110903"][/post]​
u so silly... lol...

well i never heard this thingy until now.... make it so bad that my mom be watching thai channel and he be coming on sometime and my mom know that i liked film but she don't want to talk about it.... lol blah blah blah... well all i have to say is that "let film be himself and he know that all his fan is right beside all the way."

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I've heard bits and pieces of this, but never really got the full lenght. thank you for posting it up.

Being the analysis that I am, when i went through the story again and read the transfer papers. It did say that Sia is a good friend of the family which then makes this situation possible with many many possiblities to think about.

Possiblity1: Film is spending time with Sai out of gratitude and came to cherish each other as close freinds for what Sia has done for him and his family.
Don't you guys have a friend of the same gender that you feel really close too and go everywhere together and know everything about each other? This situation could be the same, only it involves a celebrity and so people will talk or do to make money.

Poss2: Maybe Sia is blackmailing them and Film is only doing it for that sake only. :D Keep in mind that Sia did buy their house for alot of money and he might want something in return. A sacrafice must be made.

Poss3: Maybe Film is really gay, but is trying to hide it because the "asian' world doesn't really open up to gay people or isn't ready to be confronted by it yet. We have all heard of HATE CRIMES happening in the US and other parts of the world before, so what makes this situation any different from others?

Poss4: Is simple friendship really that hard for people to understand? I mean the papperazzis and magazine people have to make money somehow, but it this the way to do it by ruining people's life reputation?

So sure there are more possiblities out there and the fact that Sia spent so much money on Film, but does it really matter when the two people involve aren't going to court over each other for money reasons after all this has happened or that they aren't out make a big scandal. In fact, it's a third party that's butting in and printing what might not be true after all.

Greed ruin people, and in this case, it's true after all. the things that people will print to sell their stuff to the public.

Whether Film is gay or not, I feel sorry for him that he's being scrutinize and criticize for being himself.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
No one is scruntinizing him for being gay, if he happens to be. People are criticizing him for being an ungrateful lair and accusing the sia for lying. And so far, the sia has said a lot of stuff he has proofs to. We're not all making assumptions that the sia and Film have something going on just based on the fact the sia spent a lot of money on Film, we're basing it on facts that the sia said himself him and Film are more than brothers....Film told him he loves him :lol: love in a way that he wants to be loved...the sia is gay, so you figure it out...that's why the sia transferred ownership of the house to Film. Things were said and done in HK, that made the sia believe they can have a future together :lol: Now if Film or the sia was a female, time will tell if one of them get pregnant, but since they're both guys, we wont be seeing the truth with our own eyes :loool:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Totally agree with you Mai. Gay or not, Film led the Sia to believe that they could have a future together. That's so sad.

natty

Chubs
Mai said:
No one is scruntinizing him for being gay, if he happens to be. People are criticizing him for being an ungrateful lair and accusing the sia for lying. And so far, the sia has said a lot of stuff he has proofs to. We're not all making assumptions that the sia and Film have something going on just based on the fact the sia spent a lot of money on Film, we're basing it on facts that the sia said himself him and Film are more than brothers....Film told him he loves him :lol: love in a way that he wants to be loved...the sia is gay, so you figure it out...that's why the sia transferred ownership of the house to Film. Things were said and done in HK, that made the sia believe they can have a future together :lol: Now if Film or the sia was a female, time will tell if one of them get pregnant, but since they're both guys, we wont be seeing the truth with our own eyes :loool:
[post="113011"][/post]​

lol mai and the sia did say that he has more photos that will totally ruin film's image (well what's left of it) but he wont show it (anytime soon but maybe if film keeps going he might :loool: )

anjos

gay or not it his personaly life..... if he found happien in a man than who care just wish him luck..... LOve him of who he is.... not of what he is......