Film?

natty

Chubs
see when a gay or a lesbian love.. they love deep.. and when they hurt, omg it's worst then anything..

no wonder my gay friend threaten his partner that if he cheats on him, death! lol..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
From reading everything, it seems true. No one in their right mind is gonna take stuff from another person, especially when it's that much, and expect that the other person isn't expecting anything in return. I still can't believe it!!! In total shock right now. I guess you just never know what to expect. Stars might seem perfect because we are so infatuated with them but in reality, they are only human. From looking at the pictures, it seems that they do care about each other. Well, at least the Sia does. I guess it's slowly soaking in...I guess it really doesn't matter if he's gay or not. He's cute to look at. I have a few gay friends and it really is hard for them to come out and admit it. It's gonna take some time and I'm ready to hear it when he is ready to admit it. =(

meenia

sarNie Adult
True...we are humans...we are going to make mistake, so it's important to learn from it...It also depends on the person who you are...If I make the mistake I'll admitted it...I was always told that there is no secrets in the world, so soon or later people is going to know...If it's not the truth, why worry...Lot actors and actress that I love and amire on screens are just like me...I'm normal and happy that I'm this way....As humans we have ours up and downs...along as we can still live make the best and do good....talking from a social work background ;) ...Best wish with Film...Make good choices...What is right and what is wrong? You make the call....You decide if you want to live in heaven or hell :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dude! Juicee, Natty and the gang.

I think I'm all burnt out and wanting to vomit everytime I see fans trying to defend Film and not understanding the situation as a whole. Can some of you not think with half a brain and put the other half in good use.

How many more lies does this boy have? How many more evidences do it take to rip off the p'ek mask so that some of you can understand that these stars have bigger skeleton in the closet than most of us can imagine. I don't understand why certain fans can't distinguish rights from wrongs, morals to immorals.

When you help someone in needs, you expect gratitude if not money in return. When you don't receive both in return, it's only human to feel betrayed. And nothing is worse than being betrayed by the person you put all of your trust in. Film chose to ignore the Sia on multiple occassions. All he had to do was pick up the phone and negotiate a deal and maybe situation wouldn't get out of hand like this. But instead, he chose to be a coward and ignore the fact that he had a helping hand. That my friend is out of conduct and show lack of gratitude.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Kayla said:
Dude! Juicee, Natty and the gang.

I think I'm all burnt out and wanting to vomit everytime I see fans trying to defend Film and not understanding the situation as a whole. Can some of you not think with half a brain and put the other half in good use.

How many more lies does this boy have? How many more evidences do it take to rip off the p'ek mask so that some of you can understand that these stars have bigger skeleton in the closet than most of us can imagine. I don't understand why certain fans can't distinguish rights from wrongs, morals to immorals.

When you help someone in needs, you expect gratitude if not money in return. When you don't receive both in return, it's only human to feel betrayed. And nothing is worse than being betrayed by the person you put all of your trust in. Film chose to ignore the Sia on multiple occassions. All he had to do was pick up the phone and negotiate a deal and maybe situation wouldn't get out of hand like this. But instead, he chose to be a coward and ignore the fact that he had a helping hand. That my friend is out of conduct and show lack of gratitude.
[post="109946"][/post]​
i agree with you but it's film,say it's not true

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
iluvnumandoil said:
i agree with you but it's film,say it's not true
[post="109963"][/post]​
Yeah in first Film say it's not true....until the proof show up in internet. Then later he said that the guy was a friend of his mom.
So Sia Ode was very angry and come out to press conference and show all the stuff you gals already see lol

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Here the first news came out

Film In Trouble Again?!

An Executive for a company in Ratchada area came forward to reveal how he was conned by “Film” Rathapoom Tohkongsrup, the young singer whom he once helped out to save Film from losing his house.

As for Film, the singer denies all allegations and begs fans for their trust in him.

Being one of the most famous singer/actor of RS Promotion, “Film” Rathapoom Tohkongsrup is in the news again when a highly rank executive in Ratchada came forward to ‘Kom Chud Leuk’ Newspaper to say the famous singer conned him for money.

“I’m close to Film and I’ve helped him in many aspects, such as with his house, the place owned by Film’s parents. Film’s father once borrowed money from the bank and put Film’s house as security to borrow up to the sum of 8 million baht”

“And because of that, eventually Film’s family ended up on the verge of losing their house, and that was when Film came to me to ask for help when his house was up for auction and I helped him out by buying his house at 2,390,000 million baht, after I bought it, I transferred the money back into Film’s name and this happned on the 6th January 2006. I never asked Film to contribute any money, because my intention at the time was to give this house to Film as a birthday present” Says the business man who then went on to describe the reason why he chose to help young Film because he believes Film is a good person.

The man also describe his close relationship to Film Rathapoom

“Film and I went to Hong Kong together and I paid for all the expenses, I kept drawing out money while over there and Film was spending like crazy. In Thailand, I even gave Film my credit card and other than his house, I helped Film out a lot in everything. But then suddenly, Film and his family changed and I wasn’t able to contact them for a month”

The man then goes on to reveal the reason why Film changed

“Film started using my money for the wrong purpose, and I warned him and ask him to be a responsible person to everything he says, if he says he’s going to do something, he should do it. I told Film to please give me back all the money I gave him, but then after that Film disappeared.”

“The reason why I came out to say this is because I feel Film shouldn’t create a fake image to lie to the youth that he is a good person when in reality he is the opposite”

After hearing the man’s verdict, Film was stunned and denied all affiliation with the unidentified man. Film reveals in the past he has many imposters coming out to reveal gossips about him which is always negative

“Some people say I impregnant a girl, some say I jigged a concert after singing one song, there are so many rumors about me and I feel it’s normal in this industry”

Film then reveals before this, a similar rumor came out before but he’s never been depressed about it to the point where he doesn’t want to stay in the industry.

Film says, he is receiving motivation from his fans

“It’s not like I’ve never been in this kind of rumor before, it comes and goes and I’m used to it now, at first it used to get me down and I use to not want to be in this industry anymore, but now that I’ve been in this industry for 3 – 4 years, I’ve received both happiness and sadness and I want everyone to trust me and understand that whatever the rumor, good or bad, rumors are a normal occurrence to all celebrities”

Credit to interlove

shubby

sarNie Adult
i kinda feel bad for film tho. but hey peoples make mistake but i hope that he'll learn from it..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I don't think Film is Gay but then I don't know he might be bi-sexual?...I think he tried to used the dude knowing that dude is Gay....that Sia was his pimp daddy...Of course that Sia is gay..come on no guys is gonna lavish someone especially a male companion with all that dough if he is straight...no one in their right mind would do that unless you like the person as in "love" and expect something back...nothing is free in this world...Film probably thought he could get away with all the lies cuz he underestimated the Sia or he just didn't see it coming...Egotistic? Yeah probably...anyways good luck to him cuz his image is so not clean anymore...and not only this but he lies about other things too...it just happen that this one was a bigger consequence to pay....

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah this is one helluva scandal. I didn't even know who Film was before this. My mom watches the news on satellite and everytime I'm at home its always on. Anyhow I think its obvious that sia guy was his sugar daddy. With that much evidence I don't see how you can deny it. He might not be gay though, he could've just been desperate for money, although that makes it seem worse.

But honestly I don't give a rat's behind if an entertainer is "moral" or not as long as they're not breaking the law. Their job is to entertain me and that's it. Maybe its because I know better than to pick celebs as role models. Why do people expect more out of celebrities than the normal everyday guy? They're not priests, or doctors, or cops or teachers or public officials. They don't owe me anything except entertainment, much less the truth about their personal lives.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
jeanie said:
But honestly I don't give a rat's behind if an entertainer is "moral" or not as long as they're not breaking the law. Their job is to entertain me and that's it. Maybe its because I know better than to pick celebs as role models. Why do people expect more out of celebrities than the normal everyday guy? They're not priests, or doctors, or cops or teachers or public officials. They don't owe me anything except entertainment, much less the truth about their personal lives.
[post="110048"][/post]​
hmm so basically you're saying it's ok if your lawyer cons his clients, just as long as he defends you? It's ok if your doctor is a child molestor, as long as he can prescribe medicine? It's ok if teachers sleep with their students just as long as they can teach? It's ok for taxi drivers to drink, as long as their not drunk? I see :loool:

Celebrities are human beings too, that's why we judge them :loool: that's why we expect them to be decent human beings. Everyone is judge on morals, not just celebrities.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
If that's the case, a normal everyday guy still have the ballz to fess up when he's doing wrong. Celebrities are human being and human being have morals. We shouldn't go around using people and not acknowledging what they've done for us. Even a dog knows better to bite its owner on the a$$. :rolleyes:

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Kayla said:
Even a dog knows better to bite its owner on the a$$.
[post="110057"][/post]​
:loool: too funny Kayla :loool: even my dog knows not to bite my fingers when I feed it. Knows not to snap when I stick my fingers down their throats when they get those chewy things stuck in thier throats.

natty

Chubs
Mai said:
:loool: too funny Kayla :loool: even my dog knows not to bite my fingers when I feed it. Knows not to snap when I stick my fingers down their throats when they get those chewy things stuck in thier throats.
[post="110061"][/post]​

mai that's just sick and i'm eating.. <_<

lol but yeah agree kayla..

hey why doesnt film just give all those stuff he con from sia ode back if he's such a great guy? :huh:

natty

Chubs
i guess i can understand tho.. i mean if i put everything on the line.. my dignity my rep my body... i wouldnt give it back either..