Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
how would u know if Annie has planned her pregnancy, did she tell u, if she has plan to get pregnant, she've done it with anyone along time ago....How would u know that Mam didn't plan her pregnancy, if she didn't plan her pregnancy how did she became pregnant with Nong Mac and Nong Kin, do they just come along unexpectedly,,,think Annie is in her 30s off she wants a guy to love her and have a family like any women in this world....I was not planning to attack anyone but u attack me first....
It might help if you go back and re-read my post. I did say "assuming." No, I don't know. I'm saying/typing this base on what Annie has said and how she's acting right now. Yes, she's 30 and CONGRATS to her for she has FINALLY accomplish her dream. I think she has tried a looooong time ago. She finally luck out when she met this idiot name Film.

As for Mam, would she have went hiding if she did plan on getting pregnant? That, I don't know either. Again, it's my take on it. And even if she did plan her pregnancy, was she looking to benefit from it. Absolutely not. Her image was damaged. You think anyone would plan a pregnancy like that? Especially for a person like Mam?

Well, then how do you know if she wasn't planning anything? Just cause she's 30???

Oh gosh...really? I attack you first? When? What are we, kids? Do you not know what personal means? I'm simply opposing your opinions. I am thinking and that is why I disagree with you.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think no one wants to benefit off from their child but the timing was just right for Annie to accept those jobs. She should really thank Film, Hia Hoh, Poj and Methi for giving her these opportunities. At least we know the baby will have money to cover for future hospital and school expenses because I know Thailand is not the USA where there are much welfare programs. I don't even want to talk about this any more. The USA is still not over this recession. Film! Sia Ode! Please donate me some money!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think no one wants to benefit off from their child but the timing was just right for Annie to accept those jobs. She should really thank Film, Hia Hoh, Poj and Methi for giving her these opportunities. At least we know the baby will have money to cover for future hospital and school expenses because I know Thailand is not the USA where there are much welfare programs. I don't even want to talk about this any more. The USA is still not over this recession. Film! Sia Ode! Please donate me some money!!!

:dance1: :lmao3: :clap2: :clap: r u that poor???Fun, Film can't give u a donation, his dad is an air conditioner mechanic and his mom is a hair dresser, according to Thai, it's very low job so they don't make much money over there but they can still on tour to Korea...as for Sai Oode, he's in jail at the moment for trying to imposonate a budda figure....LOL

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
It might help if you go back and re-read my post. I did say "assuming." No, I don't know. I'm saying/typing this base on what Annie has said and how she's acting right now. Yes, she's 30 and CONGRATS to her for she has FINALLY accomplish her dream. I think she has tried a looooong time ago. She finally luck out when she met this idiot name Film.

As for Mam, would she have went hiding if she did plan on getting pregnant? That, I don't know either. Again, it's my take on it. And even if she did plan her pregnancy, was she looking to benefit from it. Absolutely not. Her image was damaged. You think anyone would plan a pregnancy like that? Especially for a person like Mam?

Well, then how do you know if she wasn't planning anything? Just cause she's 30???

Oh gosh...really? I attack you first? When? What are we, kids? Do you not know what personal means? I'm simply opposing your opinions. I am thinking and that is why I disagree with you.

Great that we all have different opinion, or otherwise this world will be boring without us....u want a water bomb fight????LOl

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Well she did take Film's money but he of course offered it to her because he felt he could possible be the father. I'm sure if Film did not give her money she would have come out with the news before she gave birth to her baby and didn't wait until the news broke out 3 months after she gave birth. You can dislike Film all you want but we can't be blind by it.

I'm just point out that Film situation with Sia Ode is the same thing with Annie except he didn't give birth to a child which obviously he can't because he has a penis. If a baby came out of there, he and the baby would have died unless he went for a c-section :coverlaf:
Right on!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
And wassup with the repeated posts?
that is called useless spamming. people with no life usually spam.

Like I had mentioned before, if you've already donated your 2 cents and you have nothing nice to say, please don't say it. There is absolutely no point in attacking another member personally because you don't agree with their opinion on this FILM and ANNIE topic.
that goes to you sarna

Great point out, I don't know why people gets so affend so easily when the person is stating an opinion and it's doesn't go ur way....everyone has a right to stated an individual opinion
really? i'm dieing of laughter LMAO take your own advice before you tell others

i think whoever did the cover for that tvpool issue is a such a retard. come on, super mom? i'm dieing of laughter here too. it's probably true what she said about doing everything to get to the top. in this case, she whored around to get on the cover of tvpool. she would never get on the cover if she didn't sleep her way up. but tvpool is a cheap mag anyway. there's no way those hi-so mag would ever put her on the cover LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
There are a lot of other celebrities too that were featured in TV Pool mag :cry1: are you saying they are cheap? :teary:

Anyways TV Pool Mag is not the only mag company that comes up with dumb headline for their shoot. I'm so used to it.

Film and Annie are meant to be a couple anyways. Both wants attention for whatever reason.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Baby is so cute especially his eyes.....

I just love reading this thread and everyone debates...but what with the name calling and getting to personal and offended if the person is just debating...Can't we all get along...but where is the fun in that, huh? lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
that is called useless spamming. people with no life usually spam.

that goes to you sarna

really? i'm dieing of laughter LMAO take your own advice before you tell others

i think whoever did the cover for that tvpool issue is a such a retard. come on, super mom? i'm dieing of laughter here too. it's probably true what she said about doing everything to get to the top. in this case, she whored around to get on the cover of tvpool. she would never get on the cover if she didn't sleep her way up. but tvpool is a cheap mag anyway. there's no way those hi-so mag would ever put her on the cover LOL
Sorry, Rakcharm i do have a life, a house, a baby, a hubby, a car, a bank account, I have finish a degree in accounting administration....have u done all those things????

so i have done all those now I got time to relax and not stress out too much, now I got time for some fun and game, u my game, I like to stalk u....LOL

Nong Teekayu is 1 cute little munchunkin;

:nailbiter: :coverlaf: :scooter: :clap2:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think, I spam again since Rakcharm said I have no life :scooter: :scooter: :censor: :censor: , I want to make it to page 25; :dance3: :dance3: :censor: :censor: not for u Rakcharm u r too young for this mags..innocent people can't look; Peeky POO :lmao3: :lmao3: :tease:

God, Annie is so beautiful as a mother and as a woman, she has been give a beautiful gift; Nong Teekayu, she 1 lucky woman, he is so beautiful and cute.

Credits to Magazine Dee & TvPool:

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Great point out, I don't know why people gets so affend so easily when the person is stating an opinion and it's doesn't go ur way....everyone has a right to stated an individual opinion....Look at Mam K. she's 1 of the best N'ek in the industry but she lied by saying she wasn't pregnant at first but no 1 critized her for lying at first but when someone who's not well know does it....she's get so much bash...she did said in the interview that she wasn't going to come out to say who the father of her baby, she was going to keep it quite until the news leaked by Mod dum, the radio host that's when Film held his conference....Annie was going to keep raising her son alone and kept working....but Film couldn't contained himself to broke the news to his fans and save his arss....LOL
Well, aren't you the grand hypocrite. lol You say this statement yet you are the first to get all antsy and attack people, calling them names, just because they have a diff opinion about your precious Annie. :lol2: I don't care if I offend anyone anymore, I'm just stating the truth. And I read somewhere that you said you weren't blinded by Annie's hype, lol! Indeed you are, my dear... you're not even able to debate about this with some logical sense, rather just defending everything she does just because you relate to being a mother(?), even if it was wrong & questionable. And here you are spamming away trying to "get to p.25" or whatever -- yet people ask us to not speak on things not regarding the topic? lol! And yet conversing & criticizing/making fun of the side that you dislike is ok? (Like Film & Sia Od) lol! You are too funny. Anyway, I have ignored most of your posts as I know it's mostly gonna be about some blah blah Annie is great blah blah with no reasoning at all. You came into this as a fan, which sucks, because I'd like to debate about it with level-headed people & actually gain some understanding rather than more exploitation of this Annie person. You exploiting her does not help your cause whatsoever, but it makes me laugh at the crazy Annie fans who makes themselves look like fools lol!

Sorry if I have to quote your statement here...I just need some clearification from your point.. Are you trying to say that it is okay to humilate people to get what we want? hopefully you don't mean what I understand. you also mentioned that annie ask for it, how do you really know if she wants people to bring up her past to humilate her...she didn't comply to the test it doesn't mean she asked Poja to bring her past to humilate her and I also believe people in general would not like other people to bring up their past to humilate them as well. there are many ways for Film to get the test without humilating her. Also history is not always repeat itself too. Hope that my point doesn't offense you too much...like some members said it opinion difference.
You don't need to be sorry, dear, it's a discussion thread...that's what we're suppose to do. And to clarify, when I said "she asked for it" I was saying she got what was coming to her. Sure, no one wants to be humiliated, but what would one expect when they come out & say something relating to a famous person, but yet will not show any proof for it? And when she says "Film is the father" that indeed is claiming something. I don't understand what Annie wants or expects once she says this...does she not expect it to get big & blown out like this? Is she that dense to not know it WILL be a big deal, where her life & history & all the other crap will be bombarded onto her...if she says this & not want to prove it? People are saying "it's not fair to humiliate her..she didn't ask for this" -- well, was it fair for her to bring Film down & ruin his reputation? All because he admit to a possible chance he may be the father? So is this Film's fault for owing up to what he did & being a man to admit to things, rather than deny everything completely? I guess this just shows one should not admit to anything, even for moral or ethical reasons, and just deny deny deny until proof huh? Like Pinky's exposed affair? lol I just think Annie should have complied to the DNA test and none of this would have extended to this mess where her history is exposed & criticized. She could have prevented her humiliation is all I'm saying. Film's side tried to give her time to comply before taking it to court or exposing her, yet she didn't because of whatever reasons. I think her reasons are a bit selfish as well.

I dunno. I guess I'm still not buying into this whole Annie & her good intentions bs. To me, I see her manipulating the public to make herself relevant in the industry. Her history as well as her current actions just shows it. I don't believe her words, it's too much of a nam nao & fabricated nonsense for me to sympathize or even trust her. Too much of a set up, I suppose. But I'll wait until the DNA test, that's the evidence/proof/facts that would make everything all clear to me. I'm not a Film fanatic, either. I just find their cause more reasonable than Annie's...because a guy does deserve to know if it's really his child or not when a woman starts telling everyone it is. If she doesn't want him involved, she shouldn't be saying this stuff to begin with. Here's cake for everyone :bdaycake: have a great day. :]

fun

Expired Sarnie
By coming out to confirm the rumor is giving Annie time? I'm not targeting Annie lies, I'm targeting Film's party's a few of their illogical/irrational explanation. Annie lying about Film being the father of her child... well we all got no clue yet but we all are speculating at the moment. My assumption: I'm 50.0009% sure Film is the father. Sarn is betting, I believe 2 dollars. We should just make a poll ahahaha.

:wackonut:

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
By coming out to confirm the rumor is giving Annie time? I'm not targeting Annie lies, I'm targeting Film's party's a few of their illogical/irrational explanation. Annie lying about Film being the father of her child... well we all got no clue yet but we all are speculating at the moment. My assumption: I'm 50.0009% sure Film is the father. Sarn is betting, I believe 2 dollars. We should just make a poll ahahaha.

:wackonut:
Film had indeed given her time...he's prolonged suing her for defamation, he had paid for some of her expenses while going through labor, he has given her the benefit of the doubt basically, but so far all it's ever done was bit him in the ass & makes him more suspicious for those who already thinks the child is his, based on looks o_O

Yes, Film did came out first, therefore Annie followed...that's understandable. So then just show the proof so it can be over, but that's not the case was it? Hence why this saga of messy, humiliating events occurred...and why I said she got what was coming for her. I still think it's not right to already subject Film to take responsibilities or criticize him for NOT taking responsibilities, when it's still unclear whether it's even his child. I don't think one should be punished for something that's still not proven yet, and one shouldn't be praised for something that hasn't been proven yet, such as Annie & her galore of genuineness. It could be all an act and we, as the public, could be contributing to deceit, which is just not right at all.

Honestly, I do want it to be Film's kid, because I don't want the child to have to live with the humility of this scandal & not even know who his real dad is.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
If Film can't take the humilation any longer he should go back to being an air conditioner mechanic or help his as a hair dresser like Poj Anon suggest it;LOL, Over in Australia, my parents r both an air conditioner mechanic and a hairdresser and they making big bucks out of it….it might be different in Thailand, if u in that field, u r consider a lower class owing field, but in the western world, it’s big $$$$$ sign and living in luxury….LOL :scooter: :loool:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Zactly. He can forget about venturing into Korea... or anywhere outside of Thailand where there are FT Island fans. LOL!! Poj just shot Fim's inter aspirations before it even started with that remark.

I felt like laughing so hard that Poj Anon dragged Korean guy from FT Island into this story, the singer or actor, not sure what he is because I am not a fan of Korean groupies of their hairstyle.... :dance1: :lmao3: :lmao3: :loool: