Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
nang kep not that i side with annie but those questions seem to apply to film also. why did he come out to confirm the rumor? why didnt he take her to court to prove his innocence or to prove the child to be his/not his? why did he overdose on pills? to gain sympathy?

see this is a never ending debate lol well this is not even a debate ahahaha it's more like ifs, he says, she says, they say, we say, you say, i say lmao that is a lot of "say" we need action. it doesnt matter if it's film and his side, or annie and her women society. someone just do something.

ice cream is on me!!!
imaginary ice cream! take one and enjoy it =D
Lol! Ice cream sounds good right now.

To answer that question (even though it's not for me haha), the rumors were already out anyways. Wherever he went, media would have ambushed him to clarify. Although I do agree that Film didn't handle it very well.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
And school is in the way. Absolutely Ceda, tui is freaken handsome. and omg he and kwans new lakorn coming out soon *DROOL* lmaooo
Yes and I'm gonna watch it too. Usually picky about Ch7 lakorns, but this one I must watch. I first saw him in the lakorn with Aum P. and Dodo (I think). I liked him since then. He was hot in Mia Lueng too even though he was a dick.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't expect anyone to answer my questions, it was not even the purpose for anyone to answer. It was just an example of questions of Film's side since there was set of questions for Annie. Did I make any sense? And they both seem to have no concrete answers to them. Because there is no evidence presented.

Anyways, Annie did the same as Film. She came out because news broke out. You make it seem as if I'm on Annie's side but really I'm not. I may be talking more trash to Film's side because I felt it wrong that his party stoop lower than Annie by exposing her through media. Film's first conference was semi-gentlemen-ish. Annie on the other hand, is just outright ridiculous. I know it sucks to be called "that woman" especially when they had sex. But really someone needs to take the other party to court regardless of who does it first. I am not even sure these two are going to sue.

Muddie Murda

smile...
You know what would calm everyone down but still be involved in this "debate?" Just quote your first post over and over and over again. The same things are being repeated anyways :p

The only things new are the personal attacks...which are OFF TOPIC.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I did pointed that I answered the question even though it wasn't for me. I mean it is a forum, isn't it. Again, I'm not anyone's side. I don't like how Film is reacting to his own mess, but I most definitely cannot stand what Annie is doing.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
if you dont want to answer that's fine.. i respect your decision..

I just want to say that as a mother myself, I do feel sympathy for Annie for going through her pregnancy without her baby father. But she's a mother now, so she should think of her baby before anyone. I won't let my pride, the society or anyone put my child down.

If I was her I would just get the DNA test. I would not care about any one. F*** the society. F*** Film and his people. I will do this for my baby. He deserve to have a father in his life. If if the father is a deadbeat father. He still deserves to know.

Again, that's my thought. No offense taken. I respect yours so please respect mines.

Even if I don't like how this is going, I'm still following this because this is much better then a lakorn. It's so interesting.
I agree with u a lot on this subject.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Film, Annie sagga -9th Oct;credit DL

http://dirtii-laundry.net/blog/2010/10/09/film-annie-saga-9th-october-2010/

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
this is off topic, but thank u, fun4fun, for the ice cream! :wub:

back on topic:

Journalists group condemns 'tasteless' coverage
By The Nation
Published on October 9, 2010

The National Press Council of Thailand yesterday issued a statement cautioning fellow media members over their extensive, sensational coverage of the unsettled fatherhood of the baby born to actress Annie Brooks.

The statement said some practices had violated both her and the baby's rights, along with that of Rattaphum "Film" Tokongsab, who she said fathered the child.

"The entire matter is indeed a personal affair between Annie and Rattaphum, and [sensational coverage] doesn't serve the public in any aspect possible, regardless of the results of any DNA-based paternal check, which could be achieved or never at all," said the statement, which was issued by the NPCT's panel on media ethics.

The statement criticised overexposure by the media to the baby boy born to Annie, through presentation of his face in both broadcast and print media, and publication of his real name, "without regard to the possible impact to his life when he grew up."

The media "somewhat" violated the privacy of other people involved, through publication of home addresses of the families of both Annie and Rattaphum.

The NPCT also praised members of the media who chose to present the issue in angles compassionate to all three people involved, or offered words of wisdom, or ethical values, as a way to educate the youth about the protection of the rights of women and children. They did this through all-around presentation of facts and fair commentary, from academics and experts with knowledge regarding the issue.

The panel reached its conclusion on Tuesday, and said the NPCT should show its stance in defence of both Annie and Rattaphum, as well as the baby boy born to her, and other people involved including both families. It reminded unnamed members of the Thai media of their professional ethics following sensationalism towards the issue, through several reports and tactics the panel considered tasteless.

Journalists group condemns 'tasteless' coverage

PATERNITY DISPUTE

Media warned on baby row

Journalists should tread carefully when covering the paternity dispute between actor and singer Rattapoom "Film" Tokongsub and Swiss-Thai actress Rungnapa "Annie" Brook, says the National Press Council of Thailand.

The paternity row has dominated the headlines since mid-September.

Rungnapa is involved in a wrangle with Rattapoom over the paternity of her three-month-old baby.

She claims the child is his but has refused his family's request that her son take a DNA test.

The council's subcommittee on media ethics yesterday called on members of the media, particularly newspapers, to adhere to professional ethics, uphold the principle of human rights and present news reports in a constructive way.

People's rights could be violated by reckless coverage, it said.

The child's rights could be breached, especially when the baby's picture is published in an indiscreet manner, it said.

The subcommittee said the controversy over the DNA test is a private matter between two people and the media must tread carefully.

Media warned on baby row

cummagain

sarNie Egg
fingered[/b] to be her baby daddy by a THIRD person gave a PC that he DID have intimate relations with her, but is UNSURE if the child is his - direct implication that she was/is promiscuous. I'll get to his defense later.

After her appearance with the baby, people immediatley questioned why she brought the baby on camera. Again, media has been reprimanded for overexposure. They were camping out at her condo (and still are) to get a snap shot of her and the baby. Bringing the baby on camera was controlling the media frenzy. Could you imagine the frenzy that would have ensued and the danger she could've put that child in if she continued to hide? Talk about a Britney Spears + paparazzi remake in Thailand. She said they had an agreement to keep it a secret. They were both in the entertainment industry and their careers were both at stake. She confirmed he financially helped her out, but was not there for her physically and emotionally - of which was more heartbreaking for her. Having kids myself, lack of support in the last two can be really difficult especially when your hormones can swing to high and low extremes. She no longer wanted a DNA test done because she didn't feel it necessary for Film to take any more responsibility for the child if he's doing it out of pressure. Sounds like a woman scorned to me to keep denying the test.

I've been in similar a situation during my divorce. At first I said what she said. Take the test and regardless of the results you forsake your parental privileges. The idiot father in my case didn't take the test, but he's also voluntarily, unofficially forsook his rights. Thank God!

Round two came about because her past was being exposed and she once again came out to give her side of the story. She answered what was asked of her. Yes, some questiosn could've been left unanswered and some comments could have been left unsaid. But, by now, the Friends of Women org had already talked to her and I doubt the edge of confidence she showed in this round was not through their help. You know their mentality by the comments they have made. That influenced which questions to respond to and how to respond. However, in At10, she did own up to her past and asked for her past to be left in the past. She is no longer like that. She just wants to live life out as a mom and raise her son by herself.

She's asked for everyone's understanding and to continue to give Film and her work. Did you hear Film's mom's comments? Paraphrase, "Annie not allowing her nor Film to be at the delivery or the few days afterwards because their presence could rouse suspicion. It wasn't just Film's career that was on the line. Annie said she also in the entertainment business." I know mommy wanted to out that Annie was also thinking about her future (as in Annie said this because she's selfish), but those comments just edified Annies claims that they had an agreement to keep it hush, hush. But somehow Mod Dum exposed it and the dude basically holds a PC admitting to the possibility of fathering her son. What is she to say to that. No, he's not the father. He's right, I had intimate relations with multiple guys and he's definitely not the one? She also said in AT10 that she thought of saying his (her son) dad is "so and so" just to keep Film out of the media. BUT, again dude had already had his PC - didn't really give her much choice but fend for herself.

So, she's saying this event that she worked yesterday was agreed to before the scandal broke. There have been rumors of job offers and book deals but nothing is concrete. She's getting all this via 3rd party. She does not have a manager representative and thus can not confirm if the talks are legit or not. Just people saying this and that person wants her to work for them, but she has not spoken to the possible employers directly. Rumors. Aside from the paparazzi camping out at her condo, she has kept herself away from the media as much as possible. She had declined to give an interview when they came to her door and was said to use her son to hide now that her history has been exposed. She gives a phone interview afterwards and still public opinions damn her for it. Her next and latest video interview is while she is at a job. She attempts to excuse herself twice, but the media is relentless. You can see towards the end someone calls out to her by her turning towards her right. Just as she attempts to answer the last question she is pulled away - you can hear their disappointment at the end. If she was not pulled away by someone, the media would've followed her.

In summary, media needs to step back and let her breathe a little. She's trying to stay off the limelight and do her job. If they don't call or ask, we wouldn't get to read it or see it. She's damn if she does and she's damn if she doesn't. I sympathize with the violation of her privacy.

Sorry for the long post. But, before you rake me over with your comments, let me give my take on Film first.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
So then it's fair to say that at the moment, Film is not the father/did not fathered Annie Brook's son since no proof is presented (just rumors), therefore, should not be penalized or punished over this.

lol alright, I'm done with this topic, until there's further tangible evidence to comment on.. :mellow:

cummagain

sarNie Egg
Film... let me first say I am disappointed in how his elders, if you will, handled this...

Mod Dum leaked that Film was the possible father to Annie Brooks' child. I don't know what all he said, have not heard or read his comments, but the news is out. Media is looking for Annie and the baby - who is cooped in her apt/ do they even know where she lives?? And not hard trying to find Film... he's ready to go inter (international) with his career. He's been promoting. Not hard to find him. But, he thinks he'll nip this in the bud and hold a press conference to justify his actions and gain the first round of sympathy/ support before they find Annie.

I heard his PC first. I believed him when he said he gave her money, but not for the reasons he said he did it. Throwing doubt at the other side for not wanting to claim the child as his is most likely what he was advised to do. I'm sure he had doubts, but he also had an inclination that the child could be his, that is why he gave her money and continued to do so even though he kinda broke it off with her after he found out she was pregnant. She was clearly not THE ONE for him. If she was truly extorting money from him and his family and his manager knew about, wouldn't you think Hia Hor would've catched wind of it before this and took cared of it before it became news? I mean if the manager knew about other possible daddy's why would he himself even deposit money into Annie's account for Film? Kinda odd to me. Is it possible that something happened between Annie and Film that caused this whole thing to go public?

Film and his mom both said they want to see the baby and be a part of his life when they were unsure the child is his or not. They only wanted the DNA to put their minds at ease but would leave it well alone since the baby is already here and they are already helping out financially. Maybe Annie wanted something more (like marriage or move in?) and refused them contact with the baby until things were compromised. Who knows, it's just my speculation... and digressing.

Film explained he helped her out financially because there was a possibility it could be his son. If the child were not his son he thought of it as helping out a person in need as she did not have anyone else to turn to. Totally not how I would phrase it, but it sounded like he was trying to politely imply that he is no longer in a relationship with Annie and sees her only as a fling... not emotionally attached. He addresses the concerns for a DNA by stating he wants a DNA to prove the child is his, but that he would continue to provide financial support regardless of the result. Sounds like damage control to me.

But, he does have a right to question if anyone he's had intimate relations with tells him he is the father of their child. Heck, if I were a guy and someone said that to me and I had suspicions about her activities while in a relationship with me, I'd want one too. Some of society has already damned him for asking for one, so he's saying for him to pursue it in court, it would make him look like a bully. Dude, you're already damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Go get a court order already.

His referring to her as "that woman" or "this woman" is not at all rude in the context of his speach. Folks in the entertainment world tend to refrain from calling out an individuals name as it is already implied that the media and public already knows who they are talking about. It is actually a courtesy to her. It's a Thai thing. No other way to explain it. Kinda like they don't directly identify the person, but everyone already knows who they are talking about. Speaking the person's name is too pointing the finger and written in stone.

Then the boss stops his activities to appease the public until a DNA test is done. Sounds like an ultimatum to get Annie to consent to the test since she's publicly stated she's not out for money or to take down Film's career. They think she's still blinded by love and will consent to the test since his career is now on the line because at her first interview she said she'd let him test, but he had to absolve all parental rights. Not exactly what Film and family are willing to agree to. So, must think of plan B. However, during this time, Annie meets with Friends of Woman org and "No DNA testing" is born.

In retaliation, Hia Hor, reinstates Film's activities and divulges he has evidence that Annie was seeing a total of 4 guys at the same time. The baby could be any of the four. We only get the name of one of the other 3 - who claims he is being used as a scapegoat (by one of the execs from his channel and Hia Hor). He met with the execs to discuss the rumors/ news of this inclusion of his involvement and found very little suppport. He still respects the execs but states he had a problem with one of them. He basically, without naming names, outs Hia Hor and this exec, but refuses to fight and leaves the channel while asking the media to pity the woman. Now, no one is bothering to attach him to the news. Could it be true he's not involved and this is all a set up to tarnish Annie's credibility? Even ex-Methee doesn't name him as one of the possible 4 guys.. actually Methee doesn't name Film as one of the possible 4 either. o_O

So suffering with emotional distress from public criticism, his name and picture being plastered everywhere and Annie still refusing to consent to a DNA testing, Film has become a shell of his former self. Less appetite. Less sleep. Less motivation. Note: has nothing to do with Hia Hor taking away his activities, because the ban had already been lifted. He's even been given time to rest and settle his affairs before returning to work if he wants. He can return immediately, but it's really up to him. But, instead he sinks deeper into stress and depression and gets antidepressents from a friend to calm his nerves and get some sleep before the next day's PC with his fans (can somone confirm this event was suppose to really happen?). He takes a few too many and puts himself in a sedated state which earns him a trip and two days stay at the hospital.

Meanwhile supporters have come out of the wood works to vouch for his innocence stating the history of the female is on repeat and should not be trusted. One can't help but think that could be true for the male side as well - the endless lies are the only relevancy from his past. Any other walk down history lane is irrelevant to the current scandal. That being said, I can only believe his comments as I stated above and nothing else. I'm not doing a very good job at being objected, huh? Let me try again...

I highly doubt Film had anything to do with the folks coming out divulging Annie's past. Especially ex-Methee. This dude has a court date for his uncontrollable punching match with an older man. Ex-Methee's recount of the confrontation: "He held up his hands because he knew I would cause him harm. He said some taunting words. I wasn't going to do anything, but I had to teach him a lesson after he said that". And you are running for what office?? Oi... If anything, he's trying to gain some public sympathy by coming forth now and "showing" support to Film because he once dated this woman and she tried this trick on him. Like he's doing society and Film a major favor by doing so now because he feels Film has done as much as a gentleman would do and has suffered enough. Seriously - his words, not mine.

Film plans to take a break before resuming his inter promoting activities. He will enter into monkhood after returning from his trip to Korea... though he's already been replaced by Bie, he still wants to go an enjoy the performances. His mood is back up after the show of support he received after being released from the hospital. Its good for him to get away and relieve himself of the stress from the media and public criticism. However, gotta point out that the tweet of him being bored because he no longer has anything to do might earn him some more backlash. You would think he would spend time with his family and friends to uplight his spirits, but no, he's bored. Drop some lyrics about the angst and depression you went through and make some money off of it. Oh wait, you sing what they tell you to sing. Dang, I feel bad for you, kid.

In summary, Film really listens to his elders well. Whether it benefits his emotional state or not, he listens because he knows they will stand by him and get him through it. They helped him close the previous saga, so I'm sure this one will close just as well. Was he seeking attention? I doubt it. Was he seeking sympathy/ support? Sure, who wouldn't if they were in his case. But I highly doubt the hospital incident was intentional.

Oh... and Poj Arnon tweeted that he found evidence from the hospital to prove Film might not be the father of the baby.

OK... you can rake me over now. Be gentle.... :)

cummagain

sarNie Egg
Dirtii Laundry reported Poj Arnon found a medical certificate dating the discovery of Annie's pregnancy to be before her having intimate relations with Film. It would end Film's involvement if the certificate is legit.

fun

Expired Sarnie
And how in the world does Methi even know when Film and Annie slept together lol I don't think Film or Annie would personally say "hey I slept with him/her on Jan 1, 2009 at 10pm for a good 10 minutes" :loool:

But I told my sister who has no interest but I kept on laughing when I read that article, so she asked me why was I laughing like a crazy person :woot2:

She said "wow" Film's party must have wanted a politician on their side as Annie has the majority of the people in politics on her side :loool:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Exactly!! Everyone needs to step back and chill. Don't need to get so emotionally invested. The way insults and opinions are being slung back and forth you'd think the scandal was about someone you personally knew. Since ya'll are soo into strongly voicing your opinions over and over again, lend me your ears for a moment(or in this case, your eyes)...

As entertaining as this saga has been, let's keep in mind that these are entertainers who have a right to privacy whether we, the public, want to give it to them or not. They are people and make bad choices just like the rest of us. Only Jesus has a squeaky clean past.

As P's above post has reported, the media has already been reprimanded and warned (please, set an example and penalize someone!) for the tasteless coverage, violation of privacy and overexposure of the child. There have been many, many comments made by netizens and the public alike in many forums to this regard. But, there is still the inherent (Thai?) society that just wants to know everybody's business and will give their unasked opinions.

That being said, casting your opinions on who is "doing this for attention" to get work, fame or sympathy (because when scandals are exposed, public sympathy is the only way to survive it) based on what the remprimanded media is feeding you is just... your opinion and may not be the intentions of the individual.

Let me start with Annie... Annie has repeated she can not change her past. Whether that is admitting to what her allegers have accused her of or not, we will never know. However, she has owned up that her past is not bright and shiny and wants to work so she can take care of her son. She's only gone on two talk shows to talk about this scandal. The 1st was to save face after the guy who was fingered to be her baby daddy by a THIRD person gave a PC that he DID have intimate relations with her, but is UNSURE if the child is his - direct implication that she was/is promiscuous. I'll get to his defense later.

After her appearance with the baby, people immediatley questioned why she brought the baby on camera. Again, media has been reprimanded for overexposure. They were camping out at her condo (and still are) to get a snap shot of her and the baby. Bringing the baby on camera was controlling the media frenzy. Could you imagine the frenzy that would have ensued and the danger she could've put that child in if she continued to hide? Talk about a Britney Spears + paparazzi remake in Thailand. She said they had an agreement to keep it a secret. They were both in the entertainment industry and their careers were both at stake. She confirmed he financially helped her out, but was not there for her physically and emotionally - of which was more heartbreaking for her. Having kids myself, lack of support in the last two can be really difficult especially when your hormones can swing to high and low extremes. She no longer wanted a DNA test done because she didn't feel it necessary for Film to take any more responsibility for the child if he's doing it out of pressure. Sounds like a woman scorned to me to keep denying the test.

I've been in similar a situation during my divorce. At first I said what she said. Take the test and regardless of the results you forsake your parental privileges. The idiot father in my case didn't take the test, but he's also voluntarily, unofficially forsook his rights. Thank God!

Round two came about because her past was being exposed and she once again came out to give her side of the story. She answered what was asked of her. Yes, some questiosn could've been left unanswered and some comments could have been left unsaid. But, by now, the Friends of Women org had already talked to her and I doubt the edge of confidence she showed in this round was not through their help. You know their mentality by the comments they have made. That influenced which questions to respond to and how to respond. However, in At10, she did own up to her past and asked for her past to be left in the past. She is no longer like that. She just wants to live life out as a mom and raise her son by herself.

She's asked for everyone's understanding and to continue to give Film and her work. Did you hear Film's mom's comments? Paraphrase, "Annie not allowing her nor Film to be at the delivery or the few days afterwards because their presence could rouse suspicion. It wasn't just Film's career that was on the line. Annie said she also in the entertainment business." I know mommy wanted to out that Annie was also thinking about her future (as in Annie said this because she's selfish), but those comments just edified Annies claims that they had an agreement to keep it hush, hush. But somehow Mod Dum exposed it and the dude basically holds a PC admitting to the possibility of fathering her son. What is she to say to that. No, he's not the father. He's right, I had intimate relations with multiple guys and he's definitely not the one? She also said in AT10 that she thought of saying his (her son) dad is "so and so" just to keep Film out of the media. BUT, again dude had already had his PC - didn't really give her much choice but fend for herself.

So, she's saying this event that she worked yesterday was agreed to before the scandal broke. There have been rumors of job offers and book deals but nothing is concrete. She's getting all this via 3rd party. She does not have a manager representative and thus can not confirm if the talks are legit or not. Just people saying this and that person wants her to work for them, but she has not spoken to the possible employers directly. Rumors. Aside from the paparazzi camping out at her condo, she has kept herself away from the media as much as possible. She had declined to give an interview when they came to her door and was said to use her son to hide now that her history has been exposed. She gives a phone interview afterwards and still public opinions damn her for it. Her next and latest video interview is while she is at a job. She attempts to excuse herself twice, but the media is relentless. You can see towards the end someone calls out to her by her turning towards her right. Just as she attempts to answer the last question she is pulled away - you can hear their disappointment at the end. If she was not pulled away by someone, the media would've followed her.

In summary, media needs to step back and let her breathe a little. She's trying to stay off the limelight and do her job. If they don't call or ask, we wouldn't get to read it or see it. She's damn if she does and she's damn if she doesn't. I sympathize with the violation of her privacy.

Sorry for the long post. But, before you rake me over with your comments, let me give my take on Film first.
Agree with u 100%, u explained everything perfectly.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Film... let me first say I am disappointed in how his elders, if you will, handled this...

Mod Dum leaked that Film was the possible father to Annie Brooks' child. I don't know what all he said, have not heard or read his comments, but the news is out. Media is looking for Annie and the baby - who is cooped in her apt/ do they even know where she lives?? And not hard trying to find Film... he's ready to go inter (international) with his career. He's been promoting. Not hard to find him. But, he thinks he'll nip this in the bud and hold a press conference to justify his actions and gain the first round of sympathy/ support before they find Annie.

I heard his PC first. I believed him when he said he gave her money, but not for the reasons he said he did it. Throwing doubt at the other side for not wanting to claim the child as his is most likely what he was advised to do. I'm sure he had doubts, but he also had an inclination that the child could be his, that is why he gave her money and continued to do so even though he kinda broke it off with her after he found out she was pregnant. She was clearly not THE ONE for him. If she was truly extorting money from him and his family and his manager knew about, wouldn't you think Hia Hor would've catched wind of it before this and took cared of it before it became news? I mean if the manager knew about other possible daddy's why would he himself even deposit money into Annie's account for Film? Kinda odd to me. Is it possible that something happened between Annie and Film that caused this whole thing to go public?

Film and his mom both said they want to see the baby and be a part of his life when they were unsure the child is his or not. They only wanted the DNA to put their minds at ease but would leave it well alone since the baby is already here and they are already helping out financially. Maybe Annie wanted something more (like marriage or move in?) and refused them contact with the baby until things were compromised. Who knows, it's just my speculation... and digressing.

Film explained he helped her out financially because there was a possibility it could be his son. If the child were not his son he thought of it as helping out a person in need as she did not have anyone else to turn to. Totally not how I would phrase it, but it sounded like he was trying to politely imply that he is no longer in a relationship with Annie and sees her only as a fling... not emotionally attached. He addresses the concerns for a DNA by stating he wants a DNA to prove the child is his, but that he would continue to provide financial support regardless of the result. Sounds like damage control to me.

But, he does have a right to question if anyone he's had intimate relations with tells him he is the father of their child. Heck, if I were a guy and someone said that to me and I had suspicions about her activities while in a relationship with me, I'd want one too. Some of society has already damned him for asking for one, so he's saying for him to pursue it in court, it would make him look like a bully. Dude, you're already damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Go get a court order already.

His referring to her as "that woman" or "this woman" is not at all rude in the context of his speach. Folks in the entertainment world tend to refrain from calling out an individuals name as it is already implied that the media and public already knows who they are talking about. It is actually a courtesy to her. It's a Thai thing. No other way to explain it. Kinda like they don't directly identify the person, but everyone already knows who they are talking about. Speaking the person's name is too pointing the finger and written in stone.

Then the boss stops his activities to appease the public until a DNA test is done. Sounds like an ultimatum to get Annie to consent to the test since she's publicly stated she's not out for money or to take down Film's career. They think she's still blinded by love and will consent to the test since his career is now on the line because at her first interview she said she'd let him test, but he had to absolve all parental rights. Not exactly what Film and family are willing to agree to. So, must think of plan B. However, during this time, Annie meets with Friends of Woman org and "No DNA testing" is born.

In retaliation, Hia Hor, reinstates Film's activities and divulges he has evidence that Annie was seeing a total of 4 guys at the same time. The baby could be any of the four. We only get the name of one of the other 3 - who claims he is being used as a scapegoat (by one of the execs from his channel and Hia Hor). He met with the execs to discuss the rumors/ news of this inclusion of his involvement and found very little suppport. He still respects the execs but states he had a problem with one of them. He basically, without naming names, outs Hia Hor and this exec, but refuses to fight and leaves the channel while asking the media to pity the woman. Now, no one is bothering to attach him to the news. Could it be true he's not involved and this is all a set up to tarnish Annie's credibility? Even ex-Methee doesn't name him as one of the possible 4 guys.. actually Methee doesn't name Film as one of the possible 4 either. o_O

So suffering with emotional distress from public criticism, his name and picture being plastered everywhere and Annie still refusing to consent to a DNA testing, Film has become a shell of his former self. Less appetite. Less sleep. Less motivation. Note: has nothing to do with Hia Hor taking away his activities, because the ban had already been lifted. He's even been given time to rest and settle his affairs before returning to work if he wants. He can return immediately, but it's really up to him. But, instead he sinks deeper into stress and depression and gets antidepressents from a friend to calm his nerves and get some sleep before the next day's PC with his fans (can somone confirm this event was suppose to really happen?). He takes a few too many and puts himself in a sedated state which earns him a trip and two days stay at the hospital.

Meanwhile supporters have come out of the wood works to vouch for his innocence stating the history of the female is on repeat and should not be trusted. One can't help but think that could be true for the male side as well - the endless lies are the only relevancy from his past. Any other walk down history lane is irrelevant to the current scandal. That being said, I can only believe his comments as I stated above and nothing else. I'm not doing a very good job at being objected, huh? Let me try again...

I highly doubt Film had anything to do with the folks coming out divulging Annie's past. Especially ex-Methee. This dude has a court date for his uncontrollable punching match with an older man. Ex-Methee's recount of the confrontation: "He held up his hands because he knew I would cause him harm. He said some taunting words. I wasn't going to do anything, but I had to teach him a lesson after he said that". And you are running for what office?? Oi... If anything, he's trying to gain some public sympathy by coming forth now and "showing" support to Film because he once dated this woman and she tried this trick on him. Like he's doing society and Film a major favor by doing so now because he feels Film has done as much as a gentleman would do and has suffered enough. Seriously - his words, not mine.

Film plans to take a break before resuming his inter promoting activities. He will enter into monkhood after returning from his trip to Korea... though he's already been replaced by Bie, he still wants to go an enjoy the performances. His mood is back up after the show of support he received after being released from the hospital. Its good for him to get away and relieve himself of the stress from the media and public criticism. However, gotta point out that the tweet of him being bored because he no longer has anything to do might earn him some more backlash. You would think he would spend time with his family and friends to uplight his spirits, but no, he's bored. Drop some lyrics about the angst and depression you went through and make some money off of it. Oh wait, you sing what they tell you to sing. Dang, I feel bad for you, kid.

In summary, Film really listens to his elders well. Whether it benefits his emotional state or not, he listens because he knows they will stand by him and get him through it. They helped him close the previous saga, so I'm sure this one will close just as well. Was he seeking attention? I doubt it. Was he seeking sympathy/ support? Sure, who wouldn't if they were in his case. But I highly doubt the hospital incident was intentional.

Oh... and Poj Arnon tweeted that he found evidence from the hospital to prove Film might not be the father of the baby.

OK... you can rake me over now. Be gentle.... :)
Fairly stated...

Somehow I still think Film is the father...but that's just my opinion