Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
So they still want the DNA test to proof...I thought they stop demanding the test...since they said they will not support annie and annie also didn't want help from them then why bother the test...at this point the test is not necessary anymore, It doesnt serve any good even for the baby...the saga goes to far that create so much tension between a and f already even f know the result will he be happy?...i think it will be worse if the bay is his...because he had expose the mother of his baby to the publich by mean of his right to know...but it will be good for him that the baby is not his...he will an innocent person again...how innocent will judge by individual....but there is a 50% chance that he'll be embrassement for exposing his child's mother. For his own good he's only destroy his own son life if the baby is his...so at this point I don't think the son would want to know if anyone is the father...it is better not to know and get bully by people then knowing and disapoint that you're not really wanting by your father...Just hope that the baby is not his so he wouldn't be at that spot...but again till this point film is not innocent anymore by doing what he had been doing...he has the right to know, but he doesn't know the right way to go...it could be that he is still young like people claim, but wow he has so many people around him who can give him good advices...somehow these people are not that smart either I guess...

anyway people in general is selfish and make mistake...and celebrity is also normal so they are selfish and make mistake..this goes to both a and f...but again I still against f side for expose woman in public just to get what they want...it is really disrespect to woman as well as themselves..

agree with 1000%

Also I just curious to know if Film is the one who carry the baby and Annie is the one who demand the DNA, will annie supporter still support her and will Film support still support him or opposite now...???

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
To assume someone is always right just cuz they have a baby by themselves is not right. Will Annie be able to go through 9 months of pregancy & labor by herself...probably. But, Film was supporting her financially. To say she's such a great mother & did everything by herself, I don't agree with. Someone (Film) was helping her out financially. She's such a righteous & strong woman for going through all that? I think she did it cuz she'll gain from it, just like now. Work, $$, fame.

I was gonna say this a while back, but didn't want to make it seem like I was picking on Sarna3. But, when someone tells another person to use their brains just cuz they don't agree with you is immature. If your reason are solely based on your personal experience & you feel like you can relate is unlogical. You may be a good person going into all that experience & came out stronger. But, Annie may not be. She might have been through all that to get something from it. Why do I think that? Cuz her actions are questionable. Her reasons are baseless.
Pick on, i don't care ,i still support, i carried a baby for 9 months so i support her, I don't think Film was support her emotionally, even I have my hubby emotional support but I was struggle, so if u an outside or not mother urself please, rephrase ur words carefully before putting her down, she might have gained but the most gain is a beautiful little human being... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I only brought it up because people were bringing in Annie's past. It seemed like I was Annie side by bringing up Film's dirty past lol

But what I still stand by is that everything that has been said about Annie publicly is wrong. Not as her being right, but Annie didn't bring in Film's past. It just upsets me that men can sleep around when a woman does it, it is looked upon differently. Maybe Annie is a liar, but isn't Film one too. At this point, I am not really into who the father is or not, I just want justice done to those that were not involved but were humiliated by their public speech. If Annie won't sue, then they should sue. Film would have less damage if the result of the paternity test is positive. But Annie would forever be humiliated. And I don't know why there are so many people wanting to add fuel into this.

I don't believe Methi, but he does have some point but is it necessary for him to announce it through media. He is an attention whore just like Film, Annie and everyone else that got involved through media. It would be nice if the media sort of ignored yhem but it's what most people are interested in. They don't care what is true or not, they just want to read and listen to people's dirt.
Agree with u 100%

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
To assume someone is always right just cuz they have a baby by themselves is not right. Will Annie be able to go through 9 months of pregancy & labor by herself...probably. But, Film was supporting her financially. To say she's such a great mother & did everything by herself, I don't agree with. Someone (Film) was helping her out financially. She's such a righteous & strong woman for going through all that? I think she did it cuz she'll gain from it, just like now. Work, $$, fame.

I was gonna say this a while back, but didn't want to make it seem like I was picking on Sarna3. But, when someone tells another person to use their brains just cuz they don't agree with you is immature. If your reason are solely based on your personal experience & you feel like you can relate is unlogical. You may be a good person going into all that experience & came out stronger. But, Annie may not be. She might have been through all that to get something from it. Why do I think that? Cuz her actions are questionable. Her reasons are baseless.

Pick on, i don't care ,i still support, i carried a baby for 9 months so i support her, I don't think Film was support her emotionally, even I have my hubby emotional support but I was struggling, so if u an outside or not mother urself please, rephrase ur words carefully before putting her down, she might have gained but the most gain is a beautiful little human being...We's mother r so thick as u can get that's why we decided to became a mother and create and care for another human, all mother's need emotional more than financially support, sure financially does help but emotional is what we need during those 9months and after birth, if u being riped apart while giving birth and in pain, u need a hands to hold u giving u moral support rather than transfering money into ur bank account while u giving birth???? :kiss: :dude:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sarna3, I haven't told you what to do so I'd appreciate it if you don't either. So no, I can't rephrase my words because that is my take on it.

Good for you that you have husband to support you emotionally. The difference is Annie can't expect that from Film cuz he's not her husband. Exactly what I said. Just because she carried a baby for 9 months then she can do no wrong in your eyes. That is your opinion & you're entitled to that. I'm simply saying that I don't agree. It's a generalization that all mothers, particularily single mothers are good people.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
:tease:
Sarna3, I haven't told you what to do so I'd appreciate it if you don't either. So no, I can't rephrase my words because that is my take on it.

Good for you that you have husband to support you emotionally. The difference is Annie can't expect that from Film cuz he's not her husband. Exactly what I said. Just because she carried a baby for 9 months then she can do no wrong in your eyes. That is your opinion & you're entitled to that. I'm simply saying that I don't agree. It's a generalization that all mothers, particularily single mothers are good people.
:yahoo: :yahoo: :tease: :tease: :slapandkissse3: :kiss: :clap:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Calm down sarnies. I somehow feel really uncomfortable coming in here now.

=(
Don't worry Fun, i'm not going to overdosing on anti depressing pills like Film, :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: lighten up n be happy for us mothers who have create a beauitful human being, no needs to be scared or cry about, wait until ur turns comes, then get ready to scream in pain n shreded tears of joy that u have create a minnie u,,, :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling

I tried not to pick/insult her as well, but I could not hold back my tongue/thoughts lol! Some people just really cannot debate with logical reasoning despite how hard you try lol, it's best to just ignore it. It's evident who makes themselves look silly always mentioning motherhood as the sole reason to relate & support someone who's actions prove to be for self gain. I still don't understand how just because she gave birth, that she should immediately be praised...as if her intentions that lead up to this whole fiasco is pure, when we don't even know yet.

For all we know, she could have planned the pregnancy :blink:...yayy for giving birth.

Questions I'd like for Annie supporters (or anyone) to answer so I can comprehend:

*Why did Annie came out to announce/confirm that her baby is Film's child if she wanted no further attention from this? Does she not know that announcing this will only magnify & dramatize the situation bigger & she'll get exactly what she supposedly didn't want...attention?!

*Same goes for Film's involvement. If she wanted to be a single mother & afraid her baby will get taken away by a richer status, why in the world would she come out and confirm that it's really Film's child?? Why didn't she just deny it & say otherwise...keeping it to herself (assuming she is genuine about wanting to be a strong single mom & all). Or does she want to just say it for the public so they will sympathize for her? Is this her way of getting work? And how is that respectable, using your baby to advertise for a pity party & donations? :blink:

*Is she the least bit concerned about her child at all? People wanna overlook this bit, but I think it's really important to focus on. Basically, now the kid is gonna be known as "Is it Film's child...yes...no..." and will probably have to live with that teasing through his childhood. Does she really think just her telling her kid Film's the dad is gonna be enough to protect him from bullies? I don't think so.

And I think the only reason why the DNA is so important for the public is because it will shut people up, those who speculated & put an end to all this hearsay. It's really no one's business except those involved, but since this case has been broadcasted to the public, the only reasonable thing to do is shut everyone up with some proof & tangible evidence so people won't have all these rumors flying around and where these people's lives can go back to normal/private. Just think about it, if you honestly want this bad drama to stop. But if those of you are enjoying it, then continue to give lame excuses due to pride or whatever to not do the DNA...but that's not a resolution, rather the fuel to expanding this fire.

fun

Expired Sarnie
nang kep not that i side with annie but those questions seem to apply to film also. why did he come out to confirm the rumor? why didnt he take her to court to prove his innocence or to prove the child to be his/not his? why did he overdose on pills? to gain sympathy?

see this is a never ending debate lol well this is not even a debate ahahaha it's more like ifs, he says, she says, they say, we say, you say, i say lmao that is a lot of "say" we need action. it doesnt matter if it's film and his side, or annie and her women society. someone just do something.

ice cream is on me!!!

imaginary ice cream! take one and enjoy it =D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
all this back and forth thing is making my head hurts.. i just want to see someone take some action already. This poor baby is suffering the most.

By the way just a question to Sarna3

Is the reason that you are supporting Annie is because you are a mother and you carry a baby for 9 months like her?

I was just wondering that's all

jakjann

Jakjann
Why he came out? Because he is a gentleman and take the responsibly and said that he has sex with Annie and I think that is a gentleman... other stars would say, no I didnt know about her. Who is she etc. And it look like whatever Film doing it is always false even he came out and said the truth is false and if he didnt come out then people will say that what for a man he is, dont accept his own baby if it is really his baby.

And Film is superstar I think he didnt have to come out at the beginning and said the story and now his life is destroyed by a woman who is a nobody , everyone in thailand know what she was at the past and now she get a lot of money through this story with Film and use her own child to earn money. Her past isn't wrong, everyone has a bad past but some forgive Annie's past but dont forgive Film's past.

But I think person who use really their brain already know and see what the truth is and who are the one that get more a big deal from this story.

If I am a mother and really LOVE MY VHILD THEN I WILL BE SURE WHO THE FATHER OF MY CHILD IS!!!
I WILL LET MY BABY HAVE A FATHER EVEN WE DONT LIVE TOGETHER OR EVEN WE ARE NOT A COUPLE
I CAN NOT ENDURE IT IF SOMETIME PEOPLE COMING TO ME AND ASK ME IN FRONT OF MY CHILD WHO REALL YHIS FATHER IS THEN THAT IS DAMN SAD!!! AND MY CHILD WONT FORGIVE ME SURE!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
all this back and forth thing is making my head hurts.. i just want to see someone take some action already. This poor baby is suffering the most.

By the way just a question to Sarna3

Is the reason that you are supporting Annie is because you are a mother and you carry a baby for 9 months like her?

I was just wondering that's all
@moey, Don't wonder too much, just who u want, be urself n don't anyone,,, @Fun,i love ice cream, my little munchkins, love ice cream too,, :clap: :dude:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Why he came out? Because he is a gentleman and take the responsibly and said that he has sex with Annie and I think that is a gentleman... other stars would say, no I didnt know about her. Who is she etc. And it look like whatever Film doing it is always false even he came out and said the truth is false and if he didnt come out then people will say that what for a man he is, dont accept his own baby if it is really his baby.

And Film is superstar I think he didnt have to come out at the beginning and said the story and now his life is destroyed by a woman who is a nobody , everyone in thailand know what she was at the past and now she get a lot of money through this story with Film and use her own child to earn money. Her past isn't wrong, everyone has a bad past but some forgive Annie's past but dont forgive Film's past.

But I think person who use really their brain already know and see what the truth is and who are the one that get more a big deal from this story.

If I am a mother and really LOVE MY VHILD THEN I WILL BE SURE WHO THE FATHER OF MY CHILD IS!!!
I WILL LET MY BABY HAVE A FATHER EVEN WE DONT LIVE TOGETHER OR EVEN WE ARE NOT A COUPLE
I CAN NOT ENDURE IT IF SOMETIME PEOPLE COMING TO ME AND ASK ME IN FRONT OF MY CHILD WHO REALL YHIS FATHER IS THEN THAT IS DAMN SAD!!! AND MY CHILD WONT FORGIVE ME SURE!!
:baby-scene-pop-corn: :yahoo: :tease: :clap: :clap:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
@moey, Don't wonder too much, just who u want, be urself n don't anyone,,, @Fun,i love ice cream, my little munchkins, love ice cream too,, :clap: :dude:
if you dont want to answer that's fine.. i respect your decision..

I just want to say that as a mother myself, I do feel sympathy for Annie for going through her pregnancy without her baby father. But she's a mother now, so she should think of her baby before anyone. I won't let my pride, the society or anyone put my child down.

If I was her I would just get the DNA test. I would not care about any one. F*** the society. F*** Film and his people. I will do this for my baby. He deserve to have a father in his life. If if the father is a deadbeat father. He still deserves to know.

Again, that's my thought. No offense taken. I respect yours so please respect mines.

Even if I don't like how this is going, I'm still following this because this is much better then a lakorn. It's so interesting.

cecilia

Staff member

CORRECT! I swear, these human ethics class can teach people to think so wise beyond one self assumption .. i fully agree with you on this. We really need to look at this as a THIRD person -- not putting yourself into it .. otherwise, it's just an opinion and state of mind .. putting logic together is the key to successfully solve a problem. It is also why law won't allow victim family to be part of the jury to jump in conclusion and start sentencing someone to death. I know, I'm guilty of this but logic does make sense in the end. (emotion play just a small part of decision making) -- so please, try to look at this situation in another way instead of basing it on experiences.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
nang kep not that i side with annie but those questions seem to apply to film also. why did he come out to confirm the rumor? why didnt he take her to court to prove his innocence or to prove the child to be his/not his? why did he overdose on pills? to gain sympathy?

see this is a never ending debate lol well this is not even a debate ahahaha it's more like ifs, he says, she says, they say, we say, you say, i say lmao that is a lot of "say" we need action. it doesnt matter if it's film and his side, or annie and her women society. someone just do something.

ice cream is on me!!!

My reply to that is the same as jakjann said, but I will add more to this lol.

-When the news broke out by Mot Dum, the media was already onto Film, and him being a popular celebrity, would have to acknowledge the rumors. And as jakjann said, I appreciate his actions in being an honest person who did accept that he did sleep with her, so it's a possibility...and him further helping her financially (while not knowing if he should be responsible) to me, was a really kind gesture. It show's his integrity. If you do not see this, then I don't know what you have personally against the guy, but he at the very least tried to be a gentleman.

He had to clarify the rumor, even at the risk of it damaging his career (which it did) so this is why I sympathize for him moreso than Annie. Because the guy has tried to do the right thing, and instead, gets slapped in the face for it. That is just not right at all. No wonder he is careful of what he says & do now because everything he does will get scrutinized. Such as when he referred to her as "that woman." :blink:

-Now, did Annie really had to come out as well? I mean, if she wanted to then okay so be it. But here's where I find it contradicting... she claims to not want to get media/public attention from this, yet here she is confirming/broadcasting it to the public & getting more in detail of it, giving her sad nam nao stories & making it appear as though she's such a victim, suffering, and wants nothing but to be left alone. Here she is out & about parading her child around & not willing to compromise a resolution with her supposed babyfather so that her baby will have a better future & this mess wouldn't be as big as it came out to be. Instead, she rather gives more lame excuses to dodge the DNA test (as she's always been doing since the past up til now). Why does she keep dodging? And is the public really gonna just allow it, saying it's okay if she doesn't wanna do it, but coming out bragging about it being Film's baby? Where is the justice in that? If she's not gonna give evidence then she has no right to make such claims!

-Why did he overdose & was it for attention? Now try to think logically/reasonably here rather than with biased feelings. Do you really want to question why Film would be in such a surmount of stress during this time resulting to taking pills? If you were in his position, I'm sure you would be just as stressed & would know why he had taken those pills. Same as when he cried. People wanna say "Why the heck are you crying...what a wussy!" Well, wouldn't you if you were accused of being someone's dad, but there's no evidence, yet society already blaming you for it? You really expect the guy to not have an emotional/mental breakdown from this?

Alright...now lets look at Annie's side.

-Since this news came out, she has been out & about doing different projects broadcasting her baby around & using the fame of it being Film's child to get work/be relevant in the media. You deny this? Then why is she doing photoshoots & writing a book, as if glorifying her new found position? Being a great mother, supposedly. lol But she doesn't want any fame, right? She just wants to brag that it is Film's baby & for us to just trust her, right? Are you just gonna trust her? Do you think it's fair that she keeps going around saying this, that she isn't willing to show evidence for, and continue to go on her merry way getting praises/doing work & projects regarding solely on this rumor?

I'm sorry, but I don't just trust people. And I question everyone's motives, both sides. I've observed both sides and I've come to the conclusion that Annie will gain more when she does not reveal the test...which makes be question her intentions, because she's holding onto this leverage of speculation that will focus the media upon her & bring her income as well as many things. Perhaps the child might very well be Film's kid, but I will not praise her nor will I judge him if there are no real evidence. And I think it's pretty stupid for people to support/praise her when she could very well be a deceitful woman. You're basically helping/supporting her wrong-doings.

And if you're wondering...then why am I backing up Film? Because ask yourself, what has he done to deserve to get hated on? Did he not try to help her? Did he reject the possibility of it being his baby? No. What did he do to deserve to be called such a douchebag? Because he doesn't care for the child up until now? :blink: Then WHY has he been financially supporting her in the past (with evidence). WHY are you expecting him to care & be involved more when he DOESN'T EVEN KNOW if it's really his child???

Honestly people...lol wake up!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Annie is just a born liar.... Messing about with peoples heads... she's hiding something.... that's why she does not want to get a DNA test... she prob's know Film is not the father and was just stringing the poor guy along hoping he would fall into her trap and just pay her money for life...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

ice cream is on me!!!
An "IF" question to any men or Film;

1. If, the girl "Fai" confirm to be Film gf for 8 yrs, why would Film or any guy who has a gf for 8 yrs want to involve in a relation with another woman, when he's already have a gf???? we didn't any know that Film has a gf for 8 yrs, he always denying any involve with a girl.

2. If, Film might or might not know that Annie has a bad past or history, why did he became involve with her at the first place????

3.If, Film knew that Annie might have other relationship with other men, why didn't he used protection even if the girl said, she is protected on her side, there r such things as STD/HIV disease.

4. If, Film wants to so famous and in a good status to go inter or keep his image clean to be famous why did he involve him with Annie???

5. If, When Annie told him she might be pregnant with his child, any man in their right mind would demand a DNA test to make sure it's really his child, knowing that the girl has a reputation with other men. Film should demand a DNA test be done first before assuming any involvement or responsibility.

6.If, Film knew that Annie is a loose woman but he should've deframe her even more because what if she turn out to be his baby mother, isn't like embarrassing ur baby mother in public, when he's get older he finds out that his father has embarrassed his mother and calling her names.

7.If, Film really wants this sagga to end, why not seek legal advice and sue her in legalise and well manner ways instead of coming out to speak in public, Film should try to get a court order insisting a DNA test to clear his name if he believe he might not be the father of this baby then Annie would be the 1 who's been shame for lying.

Ok, that's my If question for Film and alot of men out there who r in this situation; I might have more coming. The reasons Film has allow this news to go this far r he's an attention seeker too, Film finally awaken from being Snow white who's taken poison portion and those surrounding him r the 7 dwarfs,,,,, thanks goodness he's going into monkhood, then he will no more be spreading his sperm around to popular Thailand even, Film is such cry baby for other celebrities to visit him. look at the sympathy,he's getting from other celebies now that he's taken that deep sleeping pills of "Jik Nawarat" more...

DNA test;