Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I really hate to say and burst our bubbles.. but I don't really think Annie wins on this. If you think about it, I don't think she would be able to get back on her feet if it wasn't for the news that Film was Teekayu's father. If this news never leaked, I think she would still be depending on Film's money. If it wasn't for this baby who's already been named as "Film's POSSIBLE child" I don't think she would even make it back to this industry.

That's just my two cent on this..

I don't like debates.. so no offence taken alright? I'm just stated my opinion.. and I'm not on no body's side. I don't even like Film.
If u not on film side but by the sounds of what u r saying u sure putting Annie down alot....Annie might not win as u say but it's not about winning here, it's about getting with ur life and trying to survive for urself and ur son who u created, He is such a cutey baby :tease: :tease: :tease: :yahoo: :yahoo:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
If u not on film side but by the sounds of what u r saying u sure putting Annie down alot....Annie might not win as u say but it's not about winning here, it's about getting with ur life and trying to survive for urself and ur son who u created, He is such a cutey baby :tease: :tease: :tease: :yahoo: :yahoo:
like i stated, Im not on no one side.. and im not putting annie down.. im stating my opinion.. everyone has a right to state their opinion..at least i didnt call Annie a H** right? Sorry if i offended you..

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Moe, you dont really have to say sorry because you didnt do anything wrong.. you was just stating ur opinion..

all this is getting so old... its just like a nam nao lakorn.. in fact its even more interesting then a lakorn itself..

I just want to skip to the end if i could..

But I do agreed that the baby is such a cutie baby!!

cecilia

Staff member
For once, i FINALLY agree with FILM -- about time he get back and fight on this case with Annie -- she been taking over his life for the past days lOl ..

Now, I'm just anxious to know how these will play out .. the comeback of FILM attack is reasonable too .. what a smart idea to get them DNA test trap work. LOl

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
For once, i FINALLY agree with FILM -- about time he get back and fight on this case with Annie -- she been taking over his life for the past days lOl ..

Now, I'm just anxious to know how these will play out .. the comeback of FILM attack is reasonable too .. what a smart idea to get them DNA test trap work. LOl
Exactly! I was thinking WHYYYYY the heck does Film even allow that??? Quit being so nice/a wuss & put your foot down!!!! lol

I agree that without this news, how would Annie survive & make a living for herself...she really did needed this "Film's my babydaddy" leverage to be relevant in the media lol. I wonder if people would still wanna interview her now that anyone who makes a claim of Film being the dad will get sued. There goes Annie's career goals! lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
An "IF" question to any men or Film;

1. If, the girl "Fai" confirm to be Film gf for 8 yrs, why would Film or any guy who has a gf for 8 yrs want to involve in a relation with another woman, when he's already have a gf???? we didn't any know that Film has a gf for 8 yrs, he always denying any involve with a girl.

2. If, Film might or might not know that Annie has a bad past or history, why did he became involve with her at the first place????

3.If, Film knew that Annie might have other relationship with other men, why didn't he used protection even if the girl said, she is protected on her side, there r such things as STD/HIV disease.

4. If, Film wants to so famous and in a good status to go inter or keep his image clean to be famous why did he involve him with Annie???

5. If, When Annie told him she might be pregnant with his child, any man in their right mind would demand a DNA test to make sure it's really his child, knowing that the girl has a reputation with other men. Film should demand a DNA test be done first before assuming any involvement or responsibility.

6.If, Film knew that Annie is a loose woman but he should've deframe her even more because what if she turn out to be his baby mother, isn't like embarrassing ur baby mother in public, when he's get older he finds out that his father has embarrassed his mother and calling her names.

7.If, Film really wants this sagga to end, why not seek legal advice and sue her in legalise and well manner ways instead of coming out to speak in public, Film should try to get a court order insisting a DNA test to clear his name if he believe he might not be the father of this baby then Annie would be the 1 who's been shame for lying.

Ok, that's my If question for Film and alot of men out there who r in this situation; I might have more coming. The reasons Film has allow this news to go this far r he's an attention seeker too, Film finally awaken from being Snow white who's taken poison portion and those surrounding him r the 7 dwarfs,,,,, :loool: :loool: :tease: :tease: :yahoo: thanks goodness he's going into monkhood, then he will no more be spreading his sperm around to popular Thailand even, Film is such cry baby for other celebrities to visit him. look at the sympathy,he's getting from other celebies now that he's taken that deep sleeping pills of "Jik Nawarat" more... :yahoo: :yahoo: :tease: :tease: :loool: :loool: :clap: :clap:

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Sarna3, your logic is really odd. Why would Film want THIS kind of attention to himself? This is basically a nightmare. I think in your campaign to support women/mothers alike, it has influenced your basic logic & now you are starting to sound like some crazy person. :blink: I'm sorry if I may have insulted you lol, but I just don't get where that "HE SEEKS ATTENTION TOO" stuff fits anywhere. Attention for what? He's already famous, his life WAS good. How the heck would he benefit from this if he so seeked attention? Whereas your beloved Annie has gained so much publicity & fame from just CLAIMING someone famous to be the babydaddy. But doesn't wanna prove it for whatever lame reasons she has. Do you see WHY I've chose to support Film's side? From a third person, spectator, looking in...it's wrong for anyone to go & ruin another person's life by making a CLAIM they cannot yet proved. And make a living off of it?! That is shameful! I'm sorry, darling, but just relying on *words* or *looks* or *assumptions* alone isn't gonna cut it. In the name of justice, there must be evidence!!! lol Otherwise, whoever that's making that claim is a liar!

Here's an example...
It's like if I CLAIMED you were my mommy...and I have a list of this & that..that may support my claim, but I'm never willing to give real evidence, would that then MAKE you my mommy, just by hearsay & speculations? NO, it wouldn't, would it? Or are you gonna be a crazy person & say, yes...it would? :huh: Think about that for a sec & then think about this current situation... Nobody wants to be responsible for something that isn't proven (and by responsible I'm not just referring to taking care of it but also the bad reputation that goes along with it). How are you gonna blame that person & put them at fault just because of your personal reasons of disliking them? Goodness sakes, can people try and be reasonable here?

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
yeps.. it was like semi nude.. a lot of models do that also...

so film will sue if anyone calls him the father without the dna test??

bout time .. this gets more interesting
oh, i see. thanks for the info.

yeah, this will be more interesting now that no one can call Film the baby's father until there is strong evidence to support such claim. i'm glad he has chosen to deal with this mess through the legal system (it's about time!).

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Film has recover from his overdosing of sleeping pills; clarify that he will no longer supporting Annie and her child, or no organisation is allow to call him the father of Annie child, otherwise he will sue them, he will ordain to become monkhood for a while, he will try to sort out his sort out his life together, latest news.

cecilia

Staff member
An "IF" question to any men or Film;

1. If, the girl "Fai" confirm to be Film gf for 8 yrs, why would Film or any guy who has a gf for 8 yrs want to involve in a relation with another woman, when he's already have a gf???? we didn't any know that Film has a gf for 8 yrs, he always denying any involve with a girl.

2. If, Film might or might not know that Annie has a bad past or history, why did he became involve with her at the first place????

3.If, Film knew that Annie might have other relationship with other men, why didn't he used protection even if the girl said, she is protected on her side, there r such things as STD/HIV disease.

4. If, Film wants to so famous and in a good status to go inter or keep his image clean to be famous why did he involve him with Annie???

5. If, When Annie told him she might be pregnant with his child, any man in their right mind would demand a DNA test to make sure it's really his child, knowing that the girl has a reputation with other men. Film should demand a DNA test be done first before assuming any involvement or responsibility.

6.If, Film knew that Annie is a loose woman but he should've deframe her even more because what if she turn out to be his baby mother, isn't like embarrassing ur baby mother in public, when he's get older he finds out that his father has embarrassed his mother and calling her names.

7.If, Film really wants this sagga to end, why not seek legal advice and sue her in legalise and well manner ways instead of coming out to speak in public, Film should try to get a court order insisting a DNA test to clear his name if he believe he might not be the father of this baby then Annie would be the 1 who's been shame for lying.

Ok, that's my If question for Film and alot of men out there who r in this situation; I might have more coming. The reasons Film has allow this news to go this far r he's an attention seeker too, Film finally awaken from being Snow white who's taken poison portion and those surrounding him r the 7 dwarfs,,,,, :loool: :loool: :tease: :tease: :yahoo: thanks goodness he's going into monkhood, then he will no more be spreading his sperm around to popular Thailand even, Film is such cry baby for other celebrities to visit him. look at the sympathy,he's getting from other celebies now that he's taken that deep sleeping pills of "Jik Nawarat" more... :yahoo: :yahoo: :tease: :tease: :loool: :loool: :clap: :clap:
I understand that he's an attention seeker kind of men but you can't really say that he's seeking this b/c he wants fame. He has plenty of fame that's why this situation got out of control LOl .. (despite his talentless singing career) ..

Anyway, these 'IF' question for all men and film about annie make Annie look like a very pathetic woman at the moment if all those 'IF' are real. Not only it make her look low but it sort of paint her position then and now in a very bad way. Perhaps, it is not wrong to think that she could have done something like this to trap someone. (i'm just saying)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I understand that he's an attention seeker kind of men but you can't really say that he's seeking this b/c he wants fame. He has plenty of fame that's why this situation got out of control LOl .. (despite his talentless singing career) ..

Anyway, these 'IF' question for all men and film about annie make Annie look like a very pathetic woman at the moment if all those 'IF' are real. Not only it make her look low but it sort of paint her position then and now in a very bad way. Perhaps, it is not wrong to think that she could have done something like this to trap someone. (i'm just saying)
If u say, she's bad then she bad but if u says she good then she good, it up to u whichever way u think, ur opinion not mine....it's an If question for Fan's club to think about....she might have been painted low already, what's my If question got to do with it....Film Fan's club and side already thinks she lower than life already,,, :yahoo: :tease: :loool:

So, what ur question here?????? that I will judge on her history or u can't forgive a person....What about Film's past????? Sorry I have my reason to support anyone I want....Everyone can forgive a killer or a drug dealer, everyone has a right to side with anyone, I know that she has help her mother since she is little, if u can't forgive a person like that then u have to be heartless, plus i know what's like to be a mother and raising a child to be a healthy little boy, I praise her for that; :baby-scene-pop-corn: :yahoo: :tease: :tease: :loool: :clap: :clap: :clap:
its apparent that you are not judging her on her past..its fair to say good for you..but you should definitely note the doings of both Film and Annie and see it from an unbiased third person person perspective...which you are obivously not doing because everything that Annie has done or is doing now deems appropriate to you while Film is at fault. I don't understand how you can tell yourself that what she is claiming or the things she is doing or has done are acceptable agian purely because you have a baby like her and is a mother yourself. How unlogical! You can be a mother and still be able to question a person's motives if they are shady..

but at the end of the day..u will believe what you want to believe..so good day to you!

cecilia

Staff member
If u say, she's bad then she bad but if u says she good then she good, it up to u whichever way u think, ur opinion not mine....it's an If question for Fan's club to think about....she might have been painted low already, what's my If question got to do with it....Film Fan's club and side already thinks she lower than life already,,, :yahoo: :tease: :loool:
i'm not saying that she's low but i'm saying all those 'if' you brought up there just make things look low for her .. so she is indeed could be low and have set these up. It's not helping her look good .. it just make her look even worse.

*Just b/c i see lights in both ways .. doesn't mean i'm siding with anyone of these two 'possible' lying figures.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
its apparent that you are not judging her on her past..its fair to say good for you..but you should definitely note the doings of both Film and Annie and see it from an unbiased third person person perspective...which you are obivously not doing because everything that Annie has done or is doing now deems appropriate to you while Film is at fault. I don't understand how you can tell yourself that what she is claiming or the things she is doing or has done are acceptable agian purely because you have a baby like her and is a mother yourself. How unlogical! You can be a mother and still be able to question a person's motives if they are shady..

but at the end of the day..u will believe what you want to believe..so good day to you!
Unlogical indeed! lol The way she argues her points is so childish, too lol. I'm trying not to judge, but it's pointless trying to use reason to discuss this with Sarna3 as she isn't open to any other objectives except for her dedication to already assuming Annie is always right lol! Which brings me to my previous post as to why people would continue to stand up for Annie no matter what circumstances may reveal.

You know, people will make any excuse for her because they are afraid to admit that she really isn't a respectable person. Instead, they'd support & make excuses just so they themselves won't look like fools for believing in her BS so easily :blink: I'm glad things are starting to unravel & the truth is gradually coming out. At least the guy's side have actual evidence that matches up to their claims, while all Annie keeps giving are excuses & alibis for her wrong-doings. :wacko:

cecilia

Staff member
So I've been reading ppl's comment and they would always end up saying something like this 'FILM's a liar .. once a liar, always a liar." Shouldn't this same concept apply to Annie too? So yup, my point is .. why make excuses for one over another when both are both equally bad. lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
Like the famous band 2pm says..."Bad publicity is still publicity." Hahaha :D Nothing wrong with getting more fame. There's no limit!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
thanks jakjann for that clip. lmao it's so hilarious watching that guy expose annie :loool: it's like watching a nam nao lakorn haha... he called annie "this woman or that woman" too and it didn't sound bad at all. i don't know why some people was giving film crap when he did the same.

annie really digusts me. i seriously do not want to see her with the baby again. she's a disgrace to woman. i'm surprise no celebs has come out to the dispute the statement that she made about them about sleeping with people to get to the top. the people who's gonna support/buy her work are pretty stupid. so is that women society group. they're so foolish it ain't even funny.

oh i also think annie looks like an old granny. in the lakorn with tye and donut, she really looks older than the cast.

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, the video clip is so pathetic .. how can he remember so much detail?
Sound like a BAD BREAKUP from him and he's back to get her .. Poor Annie

anyway, he doesn't seem sincere with his interview LOl -- i don't trust him.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
thanks jakjann for that clip. lmao it's so hilarious watching that guy expose annie :loool: it's like watching a nam nao lakorn haha... he called annie "this woman or that woman" too and it didn't sound bad at all. i don't know why some people was giving film crap when he did the same.

annie really digusts me. i seriously do not want to see her with the baby again. she's a disgrace to woman. i'm surprise no celebs has come out to the dispute the statement that she made about them about sleeping with people to get to the top. the people who's gonna support/buy her work are pretty stupid. so is that women society group. they're so foolish it ain't even funny.

oh i also think annie looks like an old granny. in the lakorn with tye and donut, she really looks older than the cast.
LOL. nobody bothers to make a big deal out of Methi calling her that woman because 1.) he's already well-known for being, to put it nicely, less than a gentleman, 2.) he's not very famous, but rather infamous for his anger problems and his shady political career, and 3.) this is getting old. hahahaha. this saga has been taking up so much space from real news that many people are no longer interested in it.

i don't think Annie told people that she had to sleep with people to get to the top, though. if you're referring to her interview on At 10, she said she had to do all kinds of jobs to make money, so she would do sexy photoshoots or whatever she could, and then in the last few years, she became a regular comedian on a TV show and took on supporting roles in movies and lakon. i've never watched any of her lakon or movies, except for her first movie Sherry Ann (mainly because the case the movie was based on was one of the most famous murder cases in Thailand).

Methi's story about Annie's broken English kind of amused me...When will this saga end? LOL. the more Annie refuses to show solid proof to back up her claims/stories, the more dirt people will want to dig up...and real news will no longer have space in the media. hahahaha. i want my real news back! :arrg:

This was one of Methi's infamous incidents. It was borderline political/criminal. Hahaha. This has nothing to do with the Film-Annie topic. It just has something to do with Methi's bad reputation. LOL. That's why not many people are shocked that he came out to expose Annie since a lot of people already knew that they used to date for a while, and that Annie was physically abused.

omg, hahahaha. ur post always makes me laugh! 2 pm reference! didn't see that one coming! LOL.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Poj Anon on Luang Lup Dtub Dtag
Poj @ 8:38

Poj refers to Annie as "Waan Waan," and "Nam Waan," Ploy Chermaan's character on "Ra Bum Duang Dao." hahahaha. so he's implying that Annie has been faking everything like Waan Waan has on "Ra Bum Duang Dao." Poj insists that the DNA test would solve Film-Annie's problem.

This is getting uglier by the minute.