ฟิล์ม แถลงข่าว แอนนี่ ท้อง
ฟิล์ม รัฐภูมิแถลงข่าวเรื่องทำแอนนี่ บรู๊คท้อง

Annie's interview
แอนนี่ บรู๊ค @ สรยุทธ เจาะข่าวเด่น part 1
แอนนี่ บรู๊ค @ สรยุทธ เจาะข่าวเด่น part 2
แอนนี่ บรู๊ค @ เรื่องเล่า เสาร์ อาทิตย์ part 1
แอนนี่ บรู๊ค @ เรื่องเล่า เสาร์ อาทิตย์ part 2
[MV] แอนนี่ บรู๊ค - คือฉันรักเธอ: ฟิล์ม

Regardless of paternity, I commend Annie for being a strong woman. Pregnancy does a lot of weird things to a woman, so she would need more love and support. It's really sad that she lived by herself and had to drive herself to the hospital to give birth, without anyone by her side the moment she was the most scared and in the worst pain of her life. She didn't show herself while she was pregnant because she and Film had an agreement to keep it secret for his sake. When she was 4 months pregnant, she wanted to do the DNA test for Film and his family, but Film refused, mostly because he was afraid there would be news about him doing a paternity test. Now that everyone knows about Annie's 3-month-old baby, Film wants to do a paternity test. :wacko:

I found Film's words during his press conference to be hurtful. He referred to Annie as ผู้หญิงคนนั้น ("That girl/woman") or ฝ่ายหญิง, which sounded so formal/distant. When he said he and his family were helping Annie because she was "a fellow human being," I thought he had just founded a non-profit organization (J/k, j/k). When he said he "เข้าไปให้ความช่วยเหลือเบื้องต้น," it sounded like there was a natural disaster, and that he had founded a non-profit organization that provided natural disaster and humanitarian relief (J/k, j/k). If I were Annie, I would be devastated. Even though he was not in a "serious" relationship with Annie, Film did have an intimate relationship with her. It's apparent that Annie was in love, but Film was not. It's sad that the feeling was not mutual, but the result is the cute baby Big Bao :wub:. Regardless of their relationship or paternity, Annie is more than capable of being a good single mom. I wish her the best.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
So is the baby his? Is it confirmed? Or is he still waiting for the DNA test? But now she doesn't wanna take the DNA test? :blink:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
After watching the news and interview of Annie, I think she loves Film but I felt sorry for her that she happen to love the wrong person and took advantage of her love for him to the point of having some deep and meaningful relation, he is stupid to taken advantage of her when he knows that he is not ready for a relationship, I believe that the baby is really Film because the baby is a copy of Film, I think all he cares about is his fame and status, if he is really is a man, who cares about the fame, it's doesn't last long, it comes and goes but a baby or ur own flesh and blood is what u have create it, u have make a mistake of creating it but u can redem your mistake by annoucing that you will take responsibility for him, even though it was a long relationship as least try to help or try to get along for the child sake or reconcile to see if u still have that feelings for the child sake to see where the future will leads u both. Work or being a an actor people will never take that away from you but dump the fame bit so u can take care for what u create it. what u create is a human being, him has feelings and its needs ur love and attention. u just don't walk away. If he thinks he can court Janie or any other N'ek, he should be ashame of himself, first of I don't think Janie is that nice of a person, she just a fake person. If he has any decency, he should reconcile with his baby's mother, she seems a nice, sweet and loving person, If I was a guy I would think twice before walking away from something so precious as a loving, caring woman and also 1 very beautiful as Annie and a beautiful, adorable, cute human being u help to create such as a baby.Any woman if she does love him, she wouldn't let him or do that for him, Film should be ashame for letting her go in exchange for fame and a fake actress like Janie or any woman.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Wait...don't be so gullible. She can tell whatever sob story she wants & cry a million tears...but if there is no proof that the baby is his, I don't think you should place blame on him to be responsible. Think logically here. Why didn't she want to take the DNA test? If her claims of "because it is insulting to me now" ...I don't buy it. :mellow: And she has even said that Film has been consistent in supporting her throughout her pregnancy, and while he doesn't know FOR SURE if the baby is his or not. Like c'mon now. He didn't even have to do that but he did to show that he is an honorable man. You can't really just expect a man to *believe, trust* you that it's his baby with no concrete proof. If I was a man, I wouldn't want to believe it, too. Don't be so biased towards a woman just because she squeeze out tears and tells a sob story... This could or could not be his baby, and the only way to find out is to take the DNA test.

Anyway, I thought it was pretty suspicious that she asked to take his hair or a part of him to do the DNA test herself for him...but he refused it that time probably because he doesn't trust her. She could very well use his DNA & lie/manipulate the test into it being his baby. I think thats why Film didn't wanna do the test then and waited til the baby came out. I believe she might really be in love or obsess with him, but she might be trying to lock him down in the wrong way. A woman's passion for a man can be really strong & scary sometimes... :unsure: Don't assume or believe anything yet UNTIL there is actual proof.

SaoNoy89

sarNie Egg
I totally agree with you Nang Keo. Im not for either side cuz im listening to both and you can just blame one person for all the actions, its like the saying slaping one hand wont make any noise, you need two! I do feel bad that she had to experience everything on her own, but just because film wants a DNA test should not be offensive to her. I mean yea its hurtful to believe that the person you slept with wont be man and face the facts but who knows if its really films. When i heard the news and said that she doesnt want a test, that seems so fishy to me! Who wouldnt want to know who the their baby daddy is.. I mean come on. She has nothing to lose if Film is the father. I believe she is afraid to find out that the answer is not what she expects.

But i give my hopes to the both of them!

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I think she's scared of the answer, too. I mean if the test comes out negative, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will criticize her. But you gotta reap what you sew. But to me, it looks like she's trying to manipulate & pressure him into being responsible even with no proof. That doesn't seem like a good woman to me. If she really is sincere & telling the truth, just take the test and stop making excuses, unless she has something to hide.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
I think many women do things based on their emotions when we feel hurt and neglected by our loved ones. We are upset when we see that someone whom we love does something just because he feels pressured not because he sincerely cares about us. Like when Film said he gave Annie money because she was "a fellow human being," or when he referred to Annie as ผู้หญิงคนนั้น ("That girl/woman"), it wasn’t the best term to describe someone he believed was pregnant with his child. Now Annie doesn't want Film to do a paternity test anymore because he would do it only because he feels pressured by the society. He had an opportunity to do it when Annie was still pregnant and also after she gave birth. It's already been 3 months since the birth of this baby, and now Film announced that he wants a DNA test only after the news broke. If I were Annie, I’d be pissed too.

From Annie’s point of view, she is probably afraid that Film would file a custody petition if the test is positive. As a single mom who has been neglected during her pregnancy and during the first 3 months of her child’s life, Annie probably thinks it’s too little, too late, and she has made her decision to raise the child on her own. If Film petitioned for custody and was granted by court, Annie would feel like her baby was being taken away. She’s probably scared that Film and his family won’t accept her, but they would want only their child/grandchild. Also, if the test is negative, Annie would be harshly criticized by many people, especially in such a conservative society. We will never know what would actually happen, but this is just my guess of what Annie’s afraid of. If she decides to not let Film do the DNA test, I respect her decision. After all, she’s the mother, and this is her personal matter. The test will satisfy the outsiders’ curiosity. Annie already knows who her baby’s father is. Her child doesn’t need the DNA test to tell him who his father is; his mother will tell him. I don’t think anyone can judge that she’s a good or a bad woman, but people can see if she’s a good mother.

From Film’s point of view, he wants to do a paternity test JUST NOW because he doesn’t want anymore damage to be done to his image. Consenting to a DNA test will prove that he’s willing to take responsibility. (If only he had done it sooner, things might've been easier.) However, he has the right to scientifically prove whether or not Annie’s baby is his. Unfortunately, he cannot legally do anything because Annie is the only lawful guardian of the child.

mai92

sarNie Adult
Ooo...
i agRee wiTh U pichayaaznbabe..
mAybE aNNie dOen'T wAnt fIlm tO dO tHE dNA tEst bEcaUse shE's scAred hIs famILy won"t accEpt hER or thEY mIGht tAke thE baBy aWay fRoM hER..
iN the iNtErvIew, iT sEEms aS iF fILm dOesn'T eVen wAnt tO tAkE reSpONsibLe...bUT hAve tO bEacAuce AnnIE's "a FelloW hUman bEing"..
i mEan.. doN't u Guys fOUnd tHat oDD..
i hAvE tHIs fEeliNG tHat fIlm jUss oNLy wAnt tO dO tHE dNA tESt, sO hiS fANs or the mEdiA wiLL tHINk he'S iNNocEnt....
aND bY dOIng tHAt, hE mAKes aNNie lOok likE shE's a tOtal sLut.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I agree with u as a mother and a woman who have date other guys before I got married, for me as a woman if u don't love the guy or consider having a future with him, there's boundary where u want ur feelings or relationship to leads but as a mother or a good mother I know what is like to love, nuture and care for your baby for 9 months so he can grow up to be a healthy baby inside ur worms, it is tiring but it is also very pressurable to see his face and come out a healthy baby. but I never experience feelings of being a single mother however with the help of my hubby it is hard enough to raise a child, I think in Annie case, she done a remarkable job. As a human being she done well not to have him abort when though she had make a mistake of fallen pregnant but to keep him alive, if she was to abort her baby, it be sin to live with for the rest of your life, knowing you have kill a little human being in ur stomache even though it was create from a mistake that u thought u trust and love that person, knowing he's out only for playing. I phase her for keeping him, he is a beautiful baby even though Film acknowledge that he might be the father but he sounds like an ass for saying that "he is doing this an only friends to help some in trouble" but the actual reality is he might be the father, when or ever Film is mature enough he will regret that he gave up something so previous as a child, his own flesh and blood or a beautiful woman who might be his soulmate if he gets to know her better. Fame and status only comes and goes but someone who loves u will always remain there with u forever if u take time to get to know them. From what I seen of Annie, for a woman to carried a child is remarkable and to carried himself by herself is super woman but as for Janie if Film was to court her, I only see a child who only wants material stuff like hollywood superstar....just my opinion, Janie fan don't hate me....

I think many women do things based on their emotions when we feel hurt and neglected by our loved ones. We are upset when we see that someone whom we love does something just because he feels pressured not because he sincerely cares about us. Like when Film said he gave Annie money because she was "a fellow human being," it wasn’t the best term to describe someone he believed was pregnant with his child. Now Annie doesn't want Film to do a paternity test anymore because he would do it only because he feels pressured by the society. He had an opportunity to do it when Annie was still pregnant and also after she gave birth. It's already been 3 months since the birth of this baby, and now Film announced that he wants a DNA test only after the news broke. If I were Annie, I’d be pissed too.

From Annie’s point of view, she is probably afraid that Film would file a custody petition if the test is positive. As a single mom who has been neglected during her pregnancy and during the first 3 months of her child’s life, Annie probably thinks it’s too little, too late, and she has made her decision to raise the child on her own. If Film petitioned for custody and was granted by court, Annie would feel like her baby was being taken away. She’s probably scared that Film and his family won’t accept her, but they would want only their child/grandchild. Also, if the test is negative, Annie would be harshly criticized by many people, especially in such a conservative society. We will never know what would actually happen, but this is just my guess of what Annie’s afraid of. If she decides to not let Film do the DNA test, I respect her decision. After all, she’s the mother, and this is her personal matter. The test will satisfy the outsiders’ curiosity. Annie already knows who her baby’s father is. Her child doesn’t need the DNA test to tell him who his father is; his mother will tell him. I don’t think anyone can judge that she’s a good or a bad woman, but people can see if she’s a good mother.

From Film’s point of view, he wants to do a paternity test JUST NOW because he doesn’t want anymore damage to be done to his image. Consenting to a DNA test will prove that he’s willing to take responsibility. (If only he would do it sooner, things might be easier.) However, he has the right to scientifically prove whether or not Annie’s baby is his. Unfortunately, he cannot legally do anything because Annie is the only lawful guardian of the child.

Plus my statement below "After watching the news and interview of Annie, I think she loves Film but I felt sorry for her that she happen to love the wrong person and took advantage of her love for him to the point of having some deep and meaningful relation, he is stupid to taken advantage of her when he knows that he is not ready for a relationship, I believe that the baby is really Film because the baby is a copy of Film, I think all he cares about is his fame and status, if he is really is a man, who cares about the fame, it's doesn't last long, it comes and goes but a baby or ur own flesh and blood is what u have create it, u have make a mistake of creating it but u can redem your mistake by annoucing that you will take responsibility for him, even though it was a long relationship as least try to help or try to get along for the child sake or reconcile to see if u still have that feelings for the child sake to see where the future will leads u both. Work or being a an actor people will never take that away from you but dump the fame bit so u can take care for what u create it. what u create is a human being, him has feelings and its needs ur love and attention. u just don't walk away. If he thinks he can court Janie or any other N'ek, he should be ashame of himself, first of I don't think Janie is that nice of a person, she just a fake person. If he has any decency, he should reconcile with his baby's mother, she seems a nice, sweet and loving person, If I was a guy I would think twice before walking away from something so precious as a loving, caring woman and also 1 very beautiful as Annie and a beautiful, adorable, cute human being u help to create such as a baby.Any woman if she does love him, she wouldn't let him or do that for him, Film should be ashame for letting her go in exchange for fame and a fake actress like Janie or any woman.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Hope, this will teach Film not to play with woman's heart, when they really love u; Annie, she so pretty, she looks abit like Ann Siriam, tall and model looking; she's still can work as an actress or a model; go for it Annie, support u all the way; Film just looks at those adorable eyes of the baby and Annie; if u give away these 2 lives, u will regret it.

jakjann

Jakjann
She said wont dextroy him????
So Film hasn't job anymore, that mean his new album FACE TO FACE /single with Jea A will not show anymore.
This Music is cancalled and his new FILM cant he not act it anymore and his perfomance ín South Korea (Asia Song Festival ) he cant go to show it anymore!!!!

When he isnt the father I WILL HATE ANNIE BROOK 4ever!!!!!!!!!
AND when he is really a father THEN IT IS GOOD, FILM WANT TO ACCEPT THE CHILD FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
So Film hasn't job anymore, that mean his new album FACE TO FACE /single with Jea A will not show anymore.
This Music is cancalled and his new FILM cant he not act it anymore and his perfomance ín South Korea (Asia Song Festival ) he cant go to show it anymore!!!!

AND when he is really a father THEN IT IS GOOD, FILM WANT TO ACCEPT THE CHILD FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!
Oh please, calm your ass down. Film did this to himself. Should have kept his skinny jeans zipped up if he didn't want to jeopardize his future and career. He shouldn't have made his relationship w/ her so public on their lakorn set. That's how rumors start. Flirt around, the girl gets pregnant, RUMORS, then downfall. It's good he's being suspended. It's such an embarrassment to have him represent Thailand overseas.

cecilia

Staff member
i just find it funny how ppl would hate annie but not film if he's not the father. However, if he is the father, they would forgive him and accept him in a heartbeat? How contradicting is this? i'm confuse -- how is this justifying?
I'm neutral on this .. i believe that ppl should take responsibility of their actions. Both parties are at fault -- they need to solve this matter privately instead of going to the media. I understand, they didn't' expose this but if they were to solve this before it get expose, things could have turn out better than this.

jakjann

Jakjann
Many stars are normal humans too that means Film can make a mistake and he said already that he and Annie was close-friend but no for long time and if he is really the father [font="arial][size="3"]He wants to take the responsibility [/size][/font]and about RS cancelled all of his works is such a**** thing Film is the one who have to take care of his family, his mother, brother etc. It is not only Film who has girl friend then they are pregnant and dont take the [font="arial][b]responsibility[/b][/font][b] like J Jettarin but now all still love him and it is not these 2 only there are surely a lot of stars where have secretly own family but dont tell. And it isnt only in Thailand , all of the industry business of the world are like that. [/b][/size][size="2"]And first Annie should go make a DNA test then she can say that this (sweet)baby is him , and if it so then is good for her then it will not be scandal for herself. I think a baby should know who his father really is. And when Film knew that she was pregnant he and his mom take care good of her at the beginning, give her monthly money.

new about this http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/29770

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait...don't be so gullible. She can tell whatever sob story she wants & cry a million tears...but if there is no proof that the baby is his, I don't think you should place blame on him to be responsible. Think logically here. Why didn't she want to take the DNA test? If her claims of "because it is insulting to me now" ...I don't buy it. :mellow: And she has even said that Film has been consistent in supporting her throughout her pregnancy, and while he doesn't know FOR SURE if the baby is his or not. Like c'mon now. He didn't even have to do that but he did to show that he is an honorable man. You can't really just expect a man to *believe, trust* you that it's his baby with no concrete proof. If I was a man, I wouldn't want to believe it, too. Don't be so biased towards a woman just because she squeeze out tears and tells a sob story... This could or could not be his baby, and the only way to find out is to take the DNA test.

Anyway, I thought it was pretty suspicious that she asked to take his hair or a part of him to do the DNA test herself for him...but he refused it that time probably because he doesn't trust her. She could very well use his DNA & lie/manipulate the test into it being his baby. I think thats why Film didn't wanna do the test then and waited til the baby came out. I believe she might really be in love or obsess with him, but she might be trying to lock him down in the wrong way. A woman's passion for a man can be really strong & scary sometimes... :unsure: Don't assume or believe anything yet UNTIL there is actual proof.
Film AND his family supporting her through out this whole thing doesn't show that he's a honorable man, it shows that its very likely he's the father of this child and he KNOWS it...come on please, the kind of man who supports a pregnant woman that is not carrying his child and has no intention of hooking up with her later just because she is a "human-being" (film doesn't even claim her as a friend) does not exist in this world...

And her coming out because she felt she was being insulted, I can understand, if he comes out to say "He's not sure the kid is his" he is basically saying she's a whore, that she sleeps around that is why he's not sure the kid is his

I'm going to go ahead and "ASSUME" because i've seen his ass cheat and lie before, and then when he was up against the wall with no where else to run he finally confess up to his dirtii ways and cry in front the cameras for sympathy

She didn't, "smart" ppl found out about the baby, and then Film goes and hold a press conference...THEN she came out...

Film's works are not BEING CANCELLED! they're only being put on hold, his behind is lucky as heck that RS is not ripping up his contract because his boss Hia Hoh is in love w/ him, i mean Hia Hoh kicked Lydia out for a small scandal she didn't even create, Film dug his this grave, and not to mention Beam, he's not being renewed because he was dating??? Film has luck...

BUT don't worry that he'll go broke, he probably have 2 or 3 Suga Daddys paying his rent and car bills

shouldn't you HATE FILM RATHAPOOM 4ever!!!!!!!!! too if the kid is really his BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THE CHILD FROM THE BEGINNING!!!! THE BEGINNING IS NOT 4 MONTHS AFTER THE CHILD IS BORN

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote name='pichayaaznbabe' date='18 September 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1284849207' post='708369']
Film's press conference
ฟิล์ม แถลงข่าว แอนนี่ ท้อง
ฟิล์ม รัฐภูมิแถลงข่าวเรื่องทำแอนนี่ บรู๊คท้อง

Annie's interview
แอนนี่ บรู๊ค @ สรยุทธ เจาะข่าวเด่น part 1
แอนนี่ บรู๊ค @ สรยุทธ เจาะข่าวเด่น part 2
แอนนี่ บรู๊ค @ เรื่องเล่า เสาร์ อาทิตย์ part 1
แอนนี่ บรู๊ค @ เรื่องเล่า เสาร์ อาทิตย์ part 2
[MV] แอนนี่ บรู๊ค - คือฉันรักเธอ: ฟิล์ม

Regardless of paternity, I commend Annie for being a strong woman. Pregnancy does a lot of weird things to a woman, so she would need more love and support. It's really sad that she lived by herself and had to drive herself to the hospital to give birth, without anyone by her side the moment she was the most scared and in the worst pain of her life. She didn't show herself while she was pregnant because she and Film had an agreement to keep it secret for his sake. When she was 4 months pregnant, she wanted to do the DNA test for Film and his family, but Film refused, mostly because he was afraid there would be news about him doing a paternity test. Now that everyone knows about Annie's 3-month-old baby, Film wants to do a paternity test. :wacko:

I found Film's words during his press conference to be hurtful. He referred to Annie as ผู้หญิงคนนั้น ("That girl/woman") or ฝ่ายหญิง, which sounded so formal/distant. When he said he and his family were helping Annie because she was "a fellow human being," I thought he had just founded a non-profit organization (J/k, j/k). When he said he "เข้าไปให้ความช่วยเหลือเบื้องต้น," it sounded like there was a natural disaster, and that he had founded a non-profit organization that provided natural disaster and humanitarian relief (J/k, j/k). If I were Annie, I would be devastated. Even though he was not in a "serious" relationship with Annie, Film did have an intimate relationship with her. It's apparent that Annie was in love, but Film was not. It's sad that the feeling was not mutual, but the result is the cute baby Big Bao :wub:. Regardless of their relationship or paternity, Annie is more than capable of being a good single mom. I wish her the best.
[/quote]

"just founded a non-profit organization"...it sounded like there was a natural disaster, and that he had founded a non-profit organization that provided natural disaster and humanitarian relief"

LOL that comment made my day...because I am part of an non-profit organization!!!

In actuality I would forgive him if he did start a non-profit organization that provided humanitarian relief to Thailand w/ money from his own pocket and from the pureness of his heart :wub:

[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' date='20 September 2010 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1285007450' post='708666']
Oh please, calm your ass down. Film did this to himself. Should have kept his skinny jeans zipped up if he didn't want to jeopardize his future and career. He shouldn't have made his relationship w/ her so public on their lakorn set. That's how rumors start. Flirt around, the girl gets pregnant, RUMORS, then downfall. It's good he's being suspended. It's such an embarrassment to have him represent Thailand overseas.
[/quote]

True, I really frown on girls who look down on other girls in situations like this w/ out ever putting fault on the male party...why do women do that to other women...ANYWAYS this came as a shock they were actually going to send him to rep. Thailand @ the Asian Song Fest *puke* what a disgrace now and WTF were they thinking... :ph34r: I bet Howard Wang is the back-up then