Film Rattapoom Concert 2014 Experience

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hey Asianfuse pals, I know this is super late of me to post and mention about P'Film's concert that was held in April but since I finally got the chance to whip up a video of some pictures and clips I took from the concert, I wanted to share my experience with ya. I attended the concert with my M&M sisters, 2 who had came down to visit from IL (NoyV&2Noy) and the other two who lives closer by to me (simplysweet)(SaiFah) who are also our fellow Asianfuse members<3 They were a perfect and fun group to attend the concert with. I had an awesome time dancing with them to P'Film's performances throughout the whole concert. P'Film can definitely perform live!!!! He sounds exactly the same from lakorns/vcds/yt videos and he is no doubt an amazing entertainer/performer. It's always a joy and memorable day when you get to sing along a song you grew up listening to and especially when you get the chance to sing along with the star. As for meeting P'Film in person and taking a picture with him, I wasn't shy at all.  Maybe just a little? He's so tall and white!!! I can guarantee you that his face wasn't caked with makeup. He has very nice and smooth skin and a fair complexion lol Gosh he's even skinnier than I am hehe I asked P'Film, "Can I hug you?" And he nodded his head while saying "Dai." Our first take I hugged him tightly as if we were bestfriends haha He actually smiled with his teethes on that one. Then after I waii him to take my leave, the photographer told me to go back and take another pic with him. Our second picture came out of him hugging me back.GREEEDDSS* I didn't even notice him hugging me back because I was too "in" the moment 555 After receiving the pic, my M&M sister's friend pointed out to me that P'Film is also hugging me which made me greeeeeeeed to myself heheeh I'll just mention about the good parts from the concert and leave the bad seeds out hehe Overall, I had an incredible experience <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Mrjxtz7xI

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I am officially jealous. Film is growing on me...omg...never liked him, but now, I am falling for him...I'm such a player. Hahahaha!
Haaha I'm glad you're giving him a chance ;) If you haven't yet, watch Film's first Lakorn "Hua Jai Lud Fah," with Donut. I was crazy for him when he first came out because he had that Korean Look going on and his smile was adorable >////< and still is haah

ip.smilez said:
Haaha I'm glad you're giving him a chance ;) If you haven't yet, watch Film's first Lakorn "Hua Jai Lud Fah," with Donut. I was crazy for him when he first came out because he had that Korean Look going on and his smile was adorable >////< and still is haah
Eh, not a Korean look/style fan. But! I LOVE Film's goofiness in comedic lakorns. And his wink! I know you've seen his wink! Lol! Everytime he does in lakorns, it really gets me. I don't know how many times I've watched Superhap. My love for him grew from there.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I remember when he first debuted I was so cray-see over him. His first single was the only thing I kept singing. I watch his mv over and over. He was like the new "Dan Worrawech" to me. (huge d2b fan btw, lol)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Eh, not a Korean look/style fan. But! I LOVE Film's goofiness in comedic lakorns. And his wink! I know you've seen his wink! Lol! Everytime he does in lakorns, it really gets me. I don't know how many times I've watched Superhap. My love for him grew from there.
His wink gets me weak keke Super Hap is hilarious. >\\\<" Gah when P'Film performed "Touch My Heart" I nearly fainted no lie because I wanted to see him perform that song^^ haha Have you watch his Lakorn with Janie before? It'll get you rolling hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
I remember when he first debuted I was so cray-see over him. His first single was the only thing I kept singing. I watch his mv over and over. He was like the new "Dan Worrawech" to me. (huge d2b fan btw, lol)
Ahhh I feel ya haha Film was Thee Sensation then. He still has his charms from before tho
^^ Sadly, I lost interest in his lakorns. He hasn't been getting any good roles and I never liked any of his pairings except with Matt lol

ip.smilez said:
His wink gets me weak keke Super Hap is hilarious. >\\\<" Gah when P'Film performed "Touch My Heart" I nearly fainted no lie because I wanted to see him perform that song^^ haha Have you watch his Lakorn with Janie before? It'll get you rolling hahaha
Yeah, Suay Rerd Cherd Sode got me claiming him as my hubby for some time. Lol! I'm giggling like a doofus right now! Too bad I live in the South where nothing exciting happens. :(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Suay Rerd Cherd Sode got me claiming him as my hubby for some time. Lol! I'm giggling like a doofus right now! Too bad I live in the South where nothing exciting happens. :(
Hahaha you're too funny lol ^^ Hopefully one day Bie ends up having a big concert near you so you could go see him ^___^

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Im glad you had a great time. Saw some great pics on Noy and Thounoy's FB and Instagram pg. I know them two because im from IL too. We all had some fun times together at Lift and Oil concert where I had a chance to dance salsa with Oil backstage and hung out with him. OMG good memories! ♡♡♡♡

I yet to watch any of Films lakorn or listen to his music.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
To this day I am still sad yet mad because of you! LOLOLOL Joking here but I do wish I got a chance to see him too. :( lol I knew I should of had chose to go to college somewhere in California. All the good things always happen there, unless you're Bie The Star then everything always happen in New York. HAHAHA. 

roselovesice said:
To this day I am still sad yet mad because of you! LOLOLOL Joking here but I do wish I got a chance to see him too. :( lol I knew I should of had chose to go to college somewhere in California. All the good things always happen there, unless you're Bie The Star then everything always happen in New York. HAHAHA. 
Bwahahaha! New York is closer to me than California and I've yet to visit New York...when Bie is there! I've only been there when he wasn't there. I'm gonna start stalking him more seriously. Hahahahaha! Aw, I love him so much!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@sandy;
Thank you ^_^ Ahhh I love those two to the max and I miss them dearly ehhe Wowwww, now that's something to be jealous about. Backstage??? And you got to salsa with him *heart eyes ! I bet Oil is as charming as he looks (; love his sense of humor

@rose;
Hahaah ^^ you will get to meet your Bie one day <3 I know some daras do come down to MN and WI for concerts, let's hope Bie will be one of them next year.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
ip.smilez said:
@sandy;
Thank you ^_^ Ahhh I love those two to the max and I miss them dearly ehhe Wowwww, now that's something to be jealous about. Backstage??? And you got to salsa with him *heart eyes ! I bet Oil is as charming as he looks (; love his sense of humor

@rose;
Hahaah ^^ you will get to meet your Bie one day <3 I know some daras do come down to MN and WI for concerts, let's hope Bie will be one of them next year.

My cousin's hubby is founder/owner of TML Entertainment, so i get the family hook up and usually have the chance to hang out backstage at these concerts with the artists. Oil is such a sweetheart! Next door to the photo room was a spanish club and they were playing some salsa and merengue music. I started dancing (i hang out with lots of Latino/latinas) and he was quite interested in learning. So i showed him, a lil, and then he got called to take more photos with fans. Talking about DROOLING! :woot:  I dont think my heart was beating at all LOL

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
You so lucky. I wanted to go to both his concerts, but couldn't cause the first one i didn't know where it was and the second one  i didn't have money for the tickets. Ugh. As for Bie, I want to meet him soooo bad.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
This is late but I went to Film's concert in Minnesota in 2015 and while he was on stage, he took my camera and took a picture!!!! I was all smiles. :aaaaa: I really think he's a great performer and would definitely go back if he has another concert again :clap: