Film & Lee Da Hae

Muddie Murda

smile...

:lol: I just thought it was funny because Film is saying all this and that about getting very close w/ Lee Da Hae (Korean actress) and they are "talking."
And when asked if they are dating, he goes "oh we're just friends" and that he doesn't know what will happen in the future with her...Then he goes, "I asked her to be in my MV" that was suppose to be out in April. He's making all this news with her, but there's obviously no MV, and only Thailand knows about him and Da Hae...
Seems like there's absolutely no news about Film and Da Hae. In fact, I made this topic because news just came out saying Lee Da Hae and this other Korean singer is dating, confirmed by some manager, but still denied by the stars.

ANYWAY, my point is...this guy is already "famous" why the hell is he always trying to get more and more news by lying. First w/ his pimp daddy, then sending some girls flowers and denying it, and now this. (I'm sure there's more but I don't follow him that closely lol). I wonder how him and Da Hae communicate. Is his english that good? is his korean that good? Or maybe SHE made the effort to learn Thai to communicate w/ him LOL. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL... EVERYTIME I SEE A TOPIC ABOUT FILM N DA HAE.. IT CRACKS THE HECK OUTTA ME LOL..

HEHE.. IM STILL CURIOUS WHY FILM SAY THESE STUFFS LMAO.. XP...

Saifah

bite me x___
LOL EVERY TiME i SEE THiS iT CRACKS ME UP!!
i WONDER iF SHE KNOWS THAT HE iS SAYiNG ALL THiS
ABOUT HER. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^:lol: .. why do you have to make me laugh so hard.

i'm sure, if things are official or so as to what film keeps claiming, JTUNE would have release something about it since DAHAE is with Rain's company :wub:

on a side note, i never believe anything that come out of Film's mouth, probaby due to the fact that i hate his singing voice LOL

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I saw in the news that he said that he really admire her and that he wanted her to be the N'ke for his MV...but her representative/she hasn't give him a respond yet...Anyways, I don't know the real story behind all his dramas, but he's been on the spotlight with pretty much BS things alot..