Film and Pat "Love At First Sight"

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Whoa...Pat looks superb in those photoshoot!! She's beautiful in every way. She has a nice figure, too. Film is HOT!! Haha...I was working on similar photoshoots at Pat's Fanpage. LOL. I just got done posting the pictures there. Thanks for sharing, Tinah. Can I add these pictures to my additions?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Whoa...Pat looks superb in those photoshoot!! She's beautiful in every way. She has a nice figure, too. Film is HOT!! Haha...I was working on similar photoshoots at Pat's Fanpage. LOL. I just got done posting the pictures there. Thanks for sharing, Tinah. Can I add these pictures to my additions?
lol..go ahead

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I never thought Pat was that pretty..but she actually is though. I have to agree that she's too thin and i guess theyre trying to match her up with a skinny guy as well. Film is cute at some angles, but in that 7th pic, he looks really skinny.

Sophie

sarNie Elites
oh yeaah pat is so cute but I don't like film with this style of hair haha =)
Thank for sharing

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Film looks HOT!!!!!!!!!And his hair looks pretty ok to me. :p :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
They look like they are actual couples ^_^.I want to get the magizine but the problem is that I can't read Thai.i am looking forward to see the next episode of "HIMA TAI PRA JUN".Wish they can be paired up again in a very romantic movie or lakorn like this one. :wub:.Hope Film doesn't die in the lakorn.If someone knows the answer can you please reply back ASAP(as soon as possible).Very intense to know the answer.Please and Thank You. :p ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
They both look so gorgeous.I can't wait to watch the next episode of "Hima Tai Pra Jun"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meme

sarNie Egg
Awww KUTE KUTE!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I dont realy like Films hair cuz its to much like in the oldies but he still HOT!