File Renamer

noungning

Heartless
i download a lot of thai songs and i want to burn them onto a disc and i need a fast way to rename my thousands of files of thai songs, it's annoying that i have to manually rename all of them because it can take me ages.

all the programs i have will only read english titles/characters, it'd skip all the thai files, sometimes not even opening them. i need someone's help because i'm annoyed now that i've been looking for one that can convert the foreign thai characters to english and all i've found were ones that only does english to english. please help someone?? i'm going insane! :wacko:

oh yes, i use sonic's record now! also sonic stage simple burner [because i can fit more than enough songs on these babies], i'm burning these as data files not music discs, these are just basically moving from laptop to disc.

okay if no one can help with the renamer... do u recommend a data burner that burns thai character besides nero [tho i don't know if it works with nero because i uninstalled and refused to install again] because i simply hate nero. thanks in advance! :wub:

darvil

sarNie Adult
noungning said:
i download a lot of thai songs and i want to burn them onto a disc and i need a fast way to rename my thousands of files of thai songs, it's annoying that i have to manually rename all of them because it can take me ages.

all the programs i have will only read english titles/characters, it'd skip all the thai files, sometimes not even opening them. i need someone's help because i'm annoyed now that i've been looking for one that can convert the foreign thai characters to english and all i've found were ones that only does english to english. please help someone?? i'm going insane! :wacko:

oh yes, i use sonic's record now! also sonic stage simple burner [because i can fit more than enough songs on these babies], i'm burning these as data files not music discs, these are just basically moving from laptop to disc.

okay if no one can help with the renamer... do u recommend a data burner that burns thai character besides nero [tho i don't know if it works with nero because i uninstalled and refused to install again] because i simply hate nero. thanks in advance! :wub:
[post="115311"][/post]​
You sure like to make your life hard don't you?

You can burn with Nero. I know for a fact that you can. Since you don't want to install it, you can use any other highend burning programs. Most lowend easy programs can't do that.

Another way you could do is to RAR huge folders together and then just rename the rar file into english. That will save you time. If you are burning em on DVD Rs, it would be really easy to do it this way.

noungning

Heartless
Darvil said:
You sure like to make your life hard don't you?

You can burn with Nero. I know for a fact that you can. Since you don't want to install it, you can use any other highend burning programs. Most lowend easy programs can't do that.

Another way you could do is to RAR huge folders together and then just rename the rar file into english. That will save you time. If you are burning em on DVD Rs, it would be really easy to do it this way.
[post="115536"][/post]​
:sweat: yeah i like making my life harder lol. lol no i need em to be on cd-r they're saved as data discs but they'll load on the cd-player lol. but if i use a dvd it won't play on a cd-player, um unless i've missed out on newest technology? :eek: really omg i don't like nero! gosh well those programs are both high-end lol well they're sony programs man! gosh. <_<