FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

hansonie

sarNie Egg
happy for australia making it to the round of 16 :)

but oh my...like the commentator said - what a bizzare game. 2 clear penalties for australia (hand ball and grabbing around the waist!) and one of the croatians had 3 YELLOW cards..he was sposed to get off on 2...gRR..and what happened to the last 3 mins of added time. aussies scored a goal in that time but then it was declared time over. :angry:

what a load of crap! sorry i just had to rant. just be glad that they're in at all ;)

darvil

sarNie Adult
Vanida said:
i have to watch england don't tell me they not going to put that on tv if omg urggggggg i be so maddddddddd
[post="134675"][/post]​
All games are going to be on espn and espn2!!!!!!!

so cool. We even get more games on TV then other countries in Europe.. although they have much better commentators LOL.

Like yesterday, both games were on at the same time while in Europe people only watched the Italy game.

Anyway.. today is another interesting day!!!!!!! Go Korea!!!

i waiting to see the match tonight especially the one france vs togo because it's the last chance for them>>>>
yeterday the match between germany and japan is really interesting like in 2002 >>>>too bad that Tanaka hurt his knee>>>>

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yesterday is brazil v. japan, not germany :lol: spain v. saudi. 1-0 now. go spain! i bet spain will win :loool:

can't wait to watch world cup tmmr.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I'm really enjoying Spain vs Saudi game.

Spain is really impressive. They might make it to the finals :D

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeah. they play very well. spain might make it because they're guarantee to round 16. :)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I believe France will beat Togo, so it's do or die for both Switzerland and Korea. I have a question though, if Korea and Swiss gets a draw and France wins its game, wouldn't all three countries tie with 5 pts each..so which two will advance?

natty

Chubs
then it all comes to goal differencials sugar. goal recieved - goal given

right now swit won 2 goals but gave none away so that's why they are head of their group at +2
korea won 3 and gave 2 away so they are at +1
france are even with 1 won 1 away at 0
togo won 1 gave away 4 so they are at -3

so france will have to make up goal differencials to advance.

natty

Chubs
and funny thing is.. if for say korea and france tied at to the goals too then guess what they do to determine who wins?

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I have no clue, this is too confusing lol. I just want France and Korea to advance.

L

lalalek

Dang you guys are really into this...wow such soccer fans..haha.....gosh i don't know who to watch for since my team got elimadated!!!! shucks....maybe Spain,,,,,,GO Fernando Torres!!!

natty

Chubs
lol yeah i absolutely love soccer

but anyways.. if there's a tie in goals and points, it all comes down to picking a name out of a hat.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
natty said:
lol yeah i absolutely love soccer

but anyways.. if there's a tie in goals and points, it all comes down to picking a name out of a hat.
[post="134921"][/post]​
Seriously? Oh man, that would suck. I hope that won't happen.

Nameless

N i n j a
Watched the Switzerland and Korea game. I'd have to say Switzerland did a great job over South Korea. I'm disappointed because I was lookin' forward to seeing South Korea play better.