FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

darvil

sarNie Adult
ohhh US vs Ghana and Italy vs Czech games are starting!

I got up early to watch these games.. it better be worth it :p

hansonie

sarNie Egg
it's so sad for michael owen and england. he is one of the best players.

and not long now before australia plays...hope they win against croatia!

L

lalalek

:wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry: My team lost...dangit..it was so not fair..Ghana didn't deserve that penalty kick...gosh!!! :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:

natty

Chubs
that's true lalalek.. but even without the penalty kick, US must score 2 to advance.. with a tie, ghana would advance anyawys.

darvil

sarNie Adult
natty is right.

If the score was 2-2 then we can bitch about it. But since its 2-1 we can't bitch. Just sad. :(

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I'm very happy Ghana is in :) but I wanted Czech Republic there with them! Urgh I don't know what happened there, so dissappointing.

natty

Chubs
ghana vs italy.. that will be interesting..who would think that ghana would advance this far! and it's only their first WC.. truely proud of them.. they play great and fast.. now italy will have to play like they know how to play, fast...

i cant wait to see the germany vs england game even if i hope ecuador would win since they too play great.. but it's vs england.. not a chance..

seems like argentina is the favor to win semi final and meet brazil in the final...

brazil sends it home once again..

congrats to the aussie team for making it to round 16.. good luck against italy..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
well japan score 1 in the beginning of the game and dam it Brazil so good score 3 or 4 points they know how to past the ball and to each other with good tricks and japan can't catch up b/c they body are small and some of them shorter then the brazil guys they big body and have good professsional captain and know how to play

darvil

sarNie Adult
natty said:
ghana vs italy.. that will be interesting..who would think that ghana would advance this far! and it's only their first WC.. truely proud of them.. they play great and fast.. now italy will have to play like they know how to play, fast...

i cant wait to see the germany vs england game even if i hope ecuador would win since they too play great.. but it's vs england.. not a chance..

seems like argentina is the favor to win semi final and meet brazil in the final...

brazil sends it home once again..
congrats to the aussie team for making it to round 16.. good luck against italy..
[post="134481"][/post]​
Ghana is going to play Brazil first.

I think it'll be interesting because Ghana is very very fast. And we all know how fast Brazil is.

Looks like Brazil is going to win again. They're just too damn good.

natty

Chubs
ooops i'm sorry i meant australia vs italy, and brazil vs ghana, my bad out of zone there.. thanks for the corrections..

natty

Chubs
Saifah said:
when is this going down? Ghana and Brazil? I think Brazil is gonna win, thier good.
[post="134647"][/post]​
round 16 starts the 24 with germany vs sweden first then
27th for brazil and ghana.. australia and italy will play on the 26th

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i have to watch england don't tell me they not going to put that on tv if omg urggggggg i be so maddddddddd

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
brasil vs ghana.................. i like rooting for the underdog, but brasil's got my fav players (kaka n ronaldinho) so i cant decide. im also rooting for south korea cuz they're the only azn team left. gotta give it up to them