FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

natty

Chubs
sugar86 said:
Ecuador 0-3 Germany
Germany will play Sweden and Ecuador will go against England, assuming that England beats Sweden (my prediction lol).

Two and a half hours to go before Sweden vs England game!
[post="133525"][/post]​

yup if england win they will play ecuador which may be the reason why crouch isnt starting, i think they would want to meet germany in the semi final, so why risk crouch getting another yellow and have to be bench because crouch picked up a yellow card in their last game. Lampard also picked up one so he must be careful in this game. however, England hasnt beaten Sweden in how many games now? so you never know, they might end up loosing and meet germany in round 16 after all..

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
hey,

i didn't watch the game between germany and ecuador. i watch only when it near end and why is ballack playing?? is he a sub or what, cuz last game he got yellow card.

natty

Chubs
fuzzy-wuzzy said:
hey,

i didn't watch the game between germany and ecuador. i watch only when it near end and why is ballack playing?? is he a sub or what, cuz last game he got yellow card.
[post="133578"][/post]​

no i think he started.. i think germany just needed to win agains ecuador so they risk it? they're most likely hoping england to win against sweden so that they wont meet up in round 16 but in the quarter final instead.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
natty said:
no i think he started.. i think germany just needed to win agains ecuador so they risk it? they're most likely hoping england to win against sweden so that they wont meet up in round 16 but in the quarter final instead.
[post="133583"][/post]​

hello,

just to be clear, will the players be able to play the next match after getting a yellow card? i thought that player should be suspended and cannot play the next match. if they risk it and get yellow card again, what would happen?

natty

Chubs
if a player get 2 accumilated yellow card they would be bench the next game. if they recieve a red, they get bench current game plus the next game ja..

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
oh... thanks ja... :D like in ballack case, he can be in the next game if he recieves only one yellow card?

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
natty said:
if a player get 2 accumilated yellow card they would be bench the next game. if they recieve a red, they get bench current game plus the next game ja..
[post="133585"][/post]​
Which reminds me of the situation that Zidane is in, it really sucks that he can't play in France's next match (probably last match) and this is his last WC too.

Sweden - England game is just starting.

natty

Chubs
aw it was a sad thing when owen injured his knee.. but then it brought crouch in. seems like the ref are more lient in this game, not wanting to see key player out for the next game.. this is how a real game should be, not yellow card or red for that, flying left and right.

fuzzy, yes, if he only has one yellow then he can continue to play.. but when he get the second yellow, he sits out and the accumilation of 2 yellow card starts over when he come back to play..

Nameless

N i n j a
Sweden and England. England takes the lead and Sweden follows. Good match. I didn't think Sweden would come back and tie them at the end of the game. Too bad, Owen injured himself.

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! this goal of Cole was the best ever!!! what an amazing shoot!! :w000t: .It was a good match,lots of suspense and the guys played pretty well both side.Owen get hurt at the beginning of the game.He was injured 2 month ago and still now,it sux.Anyway, England and Sweden, score 2-2.....

natty

Chubs
yes that was a good goal by larsson... i thought for sure england would win their first game in over 3 decade.

round 16 advance for group a and b
england vs ecuador
germany vs sweden

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
natty said:
aw it was a sad thing when owen injured his knee.. but then it brought crouch in. seems like the ref are more lient in this game, not wanting to see key player out for the next game.. this is how a real game should be, not yellow card or red for that, flying left and right.

fuzzy, yes, if he only has one yellow then he can continue to play.. but when he get the second yellow, he sits out and the accumilation of 2 yellow card starts over when he come back to play..
[post="133611"][/post]​

thanks,

it was a good game and has good referee. england got big mistake on the second goal of sweden. they both play well. :)

looking forward for germany's next game with sweden. Ljungberg got to sit out.. :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea it was a good game today my team england and sweden shit i was so mad cause england made a score then stupid ass sweden always catch them up and sweden wouldn't of make a lot of goals if england didn't have luck and b/c that guy twist his angle ddidn't even play not even 5 mins he out so mad i still cheer england very good game today man i was hoping england make it in win but sweden score in the 90 mins oh yea HAPPY 28TH B-DAY TO FRANK LAMPARD ENGLAND TEAM!!!! NUMBER 8 HE IS SO HANDSOME

***crap i forgot what number was lampard 8? i know rooney is number 9***

note: Owen worry for England
An injury to Michael Owen took the gloss off England’s qualification as Group B winners in Cologne, as the striker was stretchered off in the first minute of England’s 2-2 draw with Sweden... this news from fifaworld news yea he didn't even get to play but got hurt already

Vanida

Save World Save Life
here's pix of my fave 2 guy # 7 and 8

they change their jeresy today before it was white

Here pix of Gerrard

natty

Chubs
well owen is out for the remainder of the games... feel so bad for him, he's truely the best player in the team (at least i think so)

but anyways USA vs Ghana tomorrow, must win or go home.. who do you think will win? any predictions?

ghana is one of those team that came in under an umbrella in their group, all eyes were on czech, italy and usa but they drew an upset and won over czech. their offense are fast, full of stamina and their defense are strong. i think it's going to be ghana 1-0, usa will fight hard, but ghana will prevail. as for czech vs italy, they both have something to prove and also pride to salvage. czech lost a devestating 0-2 to ghana, and italy a draw... both team would definately play alot better.. will be one interesting day in germany...

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, i think usa will lose to ghana because they play very fast and has good defense. there will be lots of yellow card. brazil's playing tmr right?

i predict that USA will lost to Ghana. :loool:

can't wait to watch Germany and sweden on saturday.

Go Germany and England !

natty

Chubs
yes yes brazil plays tomorrow, i will be home watching it!!

i dont think brazil is going to wow me again tomorrow just because they're always like this.. first couple of matches they only play just to advance, they dont play with wild passion. but when they get to round 16, that's when they show why they are #1...