FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

natty

Chubs
amazing game by the koreans along with their just absolute friendly fans.. i havent heard a choir of boos by them, only the french..

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
France should have won 2-1 though, their other goal was in, but too bad..and awsome play by Korea.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
tie ok 1 to 1 france and south korea people have question about soccer ask me :lol: cause my whole family watching it especially my uncle and brother i think soccer is so cool and fun to watch

hansonie

sarNie Egg
:( awwwwww aussies....i wanted them to kick the brazillian's asses!

shubby

sarNie Adult
hahahah..i gotta go with South Korea, gotta support my ppls..heheheh....GO KOREA ..and i love JAE JIN #19 hehehehhe....MUAHZ!!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
omg people who cheer Korea yesterday...
they are AWESOME !!!

DAE HAN MINGOOK (clap hands) loool

i was so IN with them ! the whole country was behind them... that's crazy :lmao:

natty

Chubs
i would like to see germany play england.. so cheering ecuador to win..

anyways.. amazing game by torres... i think it's time we see spain have their chance at the WC, dont you think?

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeah.. torres did a wonderful job... but i'm hoping that tomorrow, germany will won and i'm cheering germany..lol.. what if germany lost, will they be advanced to round 16?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
iam just waiting to see england play again

natty

Chubs
fuzzy-wuzzy said:
yeah.. torres did a wonderful job... but i'm hoping that tomorrow, germany will won and i'm cheering germany..lol.. what if germany lost, will they be advanced to round 16?
[post="133171"][/post]​

if germany looses they will face england in round 16 and ecuadore will most likely face sweden. two team from each group advances to round 16.. 1st place of each group plays second place of the other...

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Japan should of beat croatia, but one of the dude pretty much kicked it away from a clear shot goal, and Aus would of been 1-2 with brazil but harry kewell wanted to kick it over, =(

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Ecuador 0-3 Germany
Germany will play Sweden and Ecuador will go against England, assuming that England beats Sweden (my prediction lol).

Two and a half hours to go before Sweden vs England game!