FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
I just want to watch Italy vs Usa tonight and France vs Korea tomorrow!!!!!! :w000t: . Forza Italia!!! and Go Korea!! ^_^

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
What the hell happened to the Czechs! That was upsetting to watch.

Italy 1-0 USA ~ Go ITALIA!

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
man! Gilardino made an own goal! so bad! Mastroeni got red card!
this game is intresting ang the referee has an eagle-sight!

Go Italiano!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I wonder how he feels after scoring on his own goal lol. USA got lucky there.

3 red cards in this match so far.

L

lalalek

YES YES..finally USA vs Italy 1-1...haaha KON BAH (emm..you know who you are) up your face....hahaaahaah!!!! :lmao: :loool: ....GO USA GO.....GO USA GO!!!!!!!!

natty

Chubs
USA have nothing to be extremely proud of except for their forcing outside fouls.. they didn't even score their own goals :rolleyes:

but will be interesting to see ghana vs usa tho.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Ya gotta give US a little credit. They were very aggressive. Totally different from the 1st game (more like 2002).

Its interesting that they still stop Italy from scoring another goal since Italy has 1 man advantage on them. Its interesting how the tide turned from 10-11 to 10-9. This is very bad since they say on tv (ABC) that no team with 9 members has ever scored a goal (need a little research on this). The Ref has effectively shut out the chances of them scoring a goal from that point.

Alot of my friends tells me they gained more respect for the US team. Italy is an incredible team. Even if the US had lost they would have left with a little pride.

This bracket has suddenly become very interesting. US vs Ghana and Italy vs Czech.

US must beat Ghana and after that stunning victory against Czech Ghana is full of energy I'm sure so its going to be a really tough game.

Italy vs Czech.. US fans must cheer for Italy to win in this case. lol.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Yeah u are right Darvil
Yesterday US play a good game better than the 1st =)

OMGG Tonight !!!
France VS Korea !! Fighting !!

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
AND BRAZIL V. AUSTRALIA ! IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD GAME ! WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE MATCH?? I THINK THEY MIGHT END UP HAVING A TIE...

Reagan

sarNie Adult
fuzzy, high chance brazil will win, but australias got many players with alot of experience, and they did draw with netherlands, ranked 3rd in the world, so who knows I think its based on luck =)

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeah.. it might be..i mean... "nothing is impossible" right?? anyway, i'll watch and see who's gonna win.. i'll cheer both...:loool:

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Australia/Brazil----->i say Brazil 1-0
France/Korea------>i say a Tie (France HAVE TO WIN if they want to pass or its the elimination!haha!)But i cheer for Korea! :p

Hiatus

Super Momo
asianstyle said:
Australia/Brazil----->i say Brazil 1-0
France/Korea------>i say a Tie (France HAVE TO WIN if they want to pass or its the elimination!haha!)But i cheer for Korea! :p
[post="132644"][/post]​
Korea will win muahaha poor France for 2nd straight WC they won't make it

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
i was thinking about that too LOL
but i cheer both team anyways !!

omg 3/4 h the match France VS Korea will start hihihi :w000t:

u guys know that koreans are up right now... 4AM :blink: :lmao:

Japan didn't make it T_T
Japan VS Croatia 0-0