FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Who's watching?! :w000t:

Earlier today it was Australia beating Japan 3-1. All three goals for the Aussies were made during the last 10 mins of the game, talk about craziness!

Czech Republic vs USA match on right now.
3-0 in favour of Czechs, they are freakin' good! USA getting pwned big time. :lol:

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
i'm watchin !usa should go back play at baseball or else but not soccer :p .I'm lookin forward to see korean,france and italy!! ^_^

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Tomorrow's matches should be good.

France vs Switzerland
Korea vs Togo
Brazil vs Croatia << very excited about this one lol

Reagan

sarNie Adult
how did Japan lose like that, there defence was good first half

edit - I guess i'll support my home team Australia =)

L

lalalek

asianstyle said:
i'm watchin !usa should go back play at baseball or else but not soccer :p .I'm lookin forward to see korean,france and italy!! ^_^
[post="129939"][/post]​
Oh no you just did not bring my team down!!! man, maybe it's not their year this year....too bad my Clint Mathis left, they would of done good!!!!! :wavecry: !!!!! Don't worry, i will still cheer my team on anyways...GO USA!!!!

lol...your Japan Team lost, what is up with that?

thea

sarNie Hatchling
asianstyle said:
i'm watchin !usa should go back play at baseball or else but not soccer :p
[post="129939"][/post]​

Lolz true i was pulling my hair out just watching them play today!!!!!

darvil

sarNie Adult
I got up early and watched all 3 games.

Japan vs Australia

This I feel bad for Japan. They looked like they might pull it off. Incredibly Australia smashed them in the last few minutes. Incredible finish.

USA vs Czech

This was just pathetic. They were nothing like the team from 2002. Played flat and just was unorganized. They barely got any shots in even though they possessed the ball more then the Czech.

Italy vs Ghana

Well surprised Ghana played as well as they day.. they came close to scoring too. Italy though was just consistent. I guess that comes normally when you have such a big reputation for kicking ass. :D

US gotta play Italy this Sat. Man it looks bad. I don't think the US will make it. Crossing my fingers though.

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Darvil said:
I got up early and watched all 3 games.

Japan vs Australia

This I feel bad for Japan. They looked like they might pull it off. Incredibly Australia smashed them in the last few minutes. Incredible finish.

USA vs Czech

This was just pathetic. They were nothing like the team from 2002. Played flat and just was unorganized. They barely got any shots in even though they possessed the ball more then the Czech.

Italy vs Ghana

Well surprised Ghana played as well as they day.. they came close to scoring too. Italy though was just consistent. I guess that comes normally when you have such a big reputation for kicking ass. :D

US gotta play Italy this Sat. Man it looks bad. I don't think the US will make it. Crossing my fingers though.
[post="130020"][/post]​
Italy will kick Usa's butt! hahaha! :loool: sorry bro :lmao:

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yea well thats why I said "crossing my fingers".

There's always a chance even though its only .01 percent lol.

Nameless

N i n j a
I was lookin' forward to see Japan play but now that I hear the updates, bleh, I'll watch tomorrow's games. Haha, I reckon Italy will take it, against the US.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i'm watching it!...well, KIND of! lol--

during the game of US vs. Czech Republic, it was like...intense to them american fans where i was at! lol-- Czechs kicked some buttums! lol

noungning

Heartless
omfg they lost tim!!! omg omg omg i'm tryin to catch the damn rerun on espn2 but it's not playing yet stupid baseball is still on the 8th inning omg... but 3-0 :shock:

Reagan said:
japan still a chance, but hope is low
[post="130218"][/post]​
u have to keep ur faith for the team u support if u say that now it sure that they will lose...

I prefer to see the match of this day...especially France VS switzerland ( sure that the french team will be win, of course they can't lose like in 2002) ...too bad that yesterday Japan lose against Australia...love soccer ^_^