FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

natty

Chubs
it was seriously sad that korean did not advance.. i truely think they are a good team.. well better luck in 2010....

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
SO DISAPPOINTING... FELT BAD FOR KOREA... THE WHOLE TEAM SEEM TO BE MAD AT THE REFEREE WHERE THEY MADE IT A GOAL FOR SWITZ. I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY KOREAN PLAYERS HAVE A CHAT WITH THE REFEREE WHEN SWIT. SCORE..???

So sad for Korea..but they have a lot of chance to get point...the goal of switzerland have a really good luck...he doesn't have to do nothing to stop the ball...but the good things is frech team vs Togo get 2 - O ^_^

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
fuzzy-wuzzy said:
SO DISAPPOINTING... FELT BAD FOR KOREA... THE WHOLE TEAM SEEM TO BE MAD AT THE REFEREE WHERE THEY MADE IT A GOAL FOR SWITZ. I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY KOREAN PLAYERS HAVE A CHAT WITH THE REFEREE WHEN SWIT. SCORE..???
[post="135083"][/post]​
The linesman had his flag raised signalling offside so the Koreans stopped but the Swiss dude kept on going and eventually scored, the ref later overuled the offside call so Swiss got a point, of course Korea felt that it was an unfair call. I felt bad for them but at the same time why did they stop running? They should have kept on going unless the whistle was blown. Even if Korean tied it, France won it's match against Togo 2-0, so Korea was gonna go home anyway. :wavecry:

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
korea shouldn'have stopped. :( i'm currently watching germany v. sweden. my team's gonna win! :loool:

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
YES!!!!! My Germany team won!!!! nice job germany!

bye to sweden. :wavecry: Germany is advanced to quarter final! wonder if germany is playing mexico or argentina... have to wait and see.. :loool: :lmao:

natty

Chubs
lol fuzzy, that was an easy win wasnt it? sweden didnt seem like they were awake in the first half..it was over for them at 11 point minutes...

i dont think germany has even been tested yet.. the game against argentina will tell them..

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeah...we'll see... Argentina v. Mexico... Sweden had taken a napped in the first half. so far germany did a great job!

Nameless

N i n j a
natty said:
didnt think mexico would be a good contender... surprised me..
[post="135447"][/post]​
the underdogs are surprising. they're doin' pretty good against argentina.

natty

Chubs
wow.. that was just amazing.. overtime.. yup the underdogs had quite an upset.. ghana.. ecuador.. now mexico...

natty

Chubs
definately good game.. i predicted 3-1 with argentina taking it easily.. but i guess i was wrong.. now argentina must really rest.. only 6 more days..

did anyone see this picture.. korean fans gathering at seoul to watch the match between s. korea and switz.. i missed that game.. :(

credit to fifa WC 2006

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
lool natty !!

i saw that on TV I was omg the whole country :lol:
but they lost :(

Looking forward to watch Spain VS France LOOL

Nameless

N i n j a
Glad England took it against Ecuador, but I still think they could've played better despite Beckham's one free goal shot.

As for Portugal and the Netherlands, haha the first half was alright, but when the second half came, all hell broke loose. It was a messy game. Entertaining but messy.