FICTION DISCUSSION

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
this is who i wanna do...

Will Demps... :drool: :drool: :drool: oh man look at his body!!! it's just screaming "Take Me!" oh i would so take him!!! ekkk!!! :blush:

i love a man in a suitt.... drool... faint... he's so hotttttt..... :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
good lord he's sexy...wow
oh isn't he just!!! lol. He's plays for the NFL. too bad he sucks at it... but the plus side he's got his good looks & his hot body... drool... i wanna rub hot oil all over it... & rub him down... hahha. drool....

LMAO XD

i repeat....

without ORGASMS.... World is like without Rainbow with a Flower.... XD
oh wow... lmao. comparing orgasms with flowers. hahah. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh isn't he just!!! lol. He's plays for the NFL. too bad he sucks at it... but the plus side he's got his good looks & his hot body... drool... i wanna rub hot oil all over it... & rub him down... hahha. drool....

yeah, Sarn's refering for a very colorful one... ^_^ Lmao :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
all those rainbow condom u post in there hahaha the M&M one ..melt in your hand not your mouth

nikki1786

LizQuen
all those rainbow condom u post in there hahaha the M&M one ..melt in your hand not your mouth

i dont think i can handle M&M's.... the slogan says "melts in your mouth, not in your hand".... in reality, i play alot of condoms... making it as a balloon... they are so OILY... LMAO XD

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

LMAO hot oil eh noy!? i know you wanna do more than just rubbing them hot oil!!!! :loool:

omg speaking of orgasm and the flower stuff...did you girls watch 40 days & 40 nights with josh hartnett?..no sex during those time... he aroused a girl with the orchid flower..i think she got an orgasm from it too :loool: (it was a cute movie)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i dont think i can handle M&M's.... the slogan says "melts in your mouth, not in your hand".... in reality, i play alot of condoms... making it as a balloon... they are so OILY... LMAO XD
:loool: omg nikki.... :loool: :loool:

LMAO hot oil eh noy!? i know you wanna do more than just rubbing them hot oil!!!! :loool:
omg speaking of orgasm and the flower stuff...did you girls watch 40 days & 40 nights with josh hartnett?..no sex during those time... he aroused a girl with the orchid flower..i think she got an orgasm from it too :loool: (it was a cute movie)
hahah. i wanna just... droool... i won't say. hahah.

I still haven't seen 40 days & 40 nights yet! but deng Josh Hartnett is fine too! :drool: but hey... he got two hands so you really don't need to have sex to have funn :loool: . okay i shouldn't have said that. kids are in this thread... :loool: i'm not trying to promote anything! so disregard this post! haha.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah, i've watch that movie... but the 'TIDE' detergent powder scene... was the one recorded to my mind. LMAO XD a simply FOREPLAY will do :lol:

:loool: omg nikki.... :loool: :loool:
hahah. i wanna just... droool... i won't say. hahah.

I still haven't seen 40 days & 40 nights yet! but deng Josh Hartnett is fine too! :drool: but hey... he got two hands so you really don't need to have sex to have funn :loool: . okay i shouldn't have said that. kids are in this thread... :loool: i'm not trying to promote anything! so disregard this post! haha.

noy... for MA (mature audience) only~! ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO you two are funny...

yep..we have some very wild youngins up in here! i dont think we are feeding them anything new anyways.. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah, i've watch that movie... but the 'TIDE' detergent powder scene... was the one recorded to my mind. LMAO XD a simply FOREPLAY will do :lol:
noy... for MA (mature audience) only~! ^_^
:loool: tide detergent.... lmao... but hey.. anything that gets you arouse i guess will work! hahaha. if it works for them then that's kool :loool:

LMAO you two are funny...

yep..we have some very wild youngins up in here! i dont think we are feeding them anything new anyways.. :lol:
lol. true true... okay this for educational purpose ONLY. :loool:

okay i think i'll take a break from this thread, i need to clear my head... too much wild thoughts.... :ph34r:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I don't think I'm able to do an MA rated fic. lol... I only stop at rated R.

Eventhough I'm almost 30, I still can't bring myself to say the "C" word, the word they describe a a male chicken. Or the "P" word that describes a woman's thingy. Or any other vulgar words describing the human genitalia. I only use words like wet spot or hardness.. lol.. I'm still innocent!