FICTION DISCUSSION

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
are boran fanfic hard to write? i find it really hard to write about a lot of characters. really hard lol
It started out easy because everything was in my head. Then I wrote everything on paper, the character names, etc. Then I got my old laptop and started typing it out. But then the more I wrote mine the more twisted it got LOL. In the end it became really hard for me. That's why I never finished it after 7 years of starting mine, now it's gone :(. I even drew dresses for my characters too :( It also got hard figuring out who played my characters. Maybe I will restart it one day.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hey guys^^
can somebody move my FF The Promise out of the incomplete section.?
Im currently updating it right now,thankss<3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ello everyone.. aigoo i havent been here for some time.. ahaha.. i see so many new ffs but iono if i can read them all lol.. and iono if i'll continue my ffs... im so clueless these days on what to write lol.. i need some inspiration.. teehee.. XD

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Hey Julie! How's it going? How's college? I know the answer to taht...sucks huh? hahaha....hopefully we get to see u here more often later on

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol thip.. yeah college sucks.. i totally hate my schedule this semester.. i have such long gaps that i dont even know what to do.. >_< eek.. im so restless this semester... how about you?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh darn it.. i thought of a new ff already aiyah.. >_< and i want to write it lol nooooo

should i or should not? lol.. omg i hate myself >_<..

but if y'all are curious *coughcough* i got my idea based off of prik thai's mv of ploy/mark.. well anyways..

Ploy and Mark were lovers until Ploy caught Mark cheating on her. Mark not wanting to lose his playboy streak of women by being the one "dumped", he broke up with Ploy as if she was just a toy, leaving her hanging at her lowest peak. Unable to take it all in, Ploy soon became insane and mentally unstable. Disappointed at what had happened to her older sister Ploy, N'ek, who just came back from abroad, seeks out her revenge on Mark to make it up for her sister. She'll do what ever it takes to make sure Mark regret what he had done. What's even worse is that N'ek's best friend is a two-faced evil wench that purposely stole Mark away from Ploy due to jealousy. Gathering information step by step, N'ek slowly came to gather enough information to create the perfect revenge plan, but will it succeed?

this ff's genre is mostly revenge and hate.. haha.. i wanna twist my ideas up a bit since i usually write comedies XD..

so.. should i write or no? or lay it off till the future? lol.. oh how i hate myself >_< and im unsure of who to use for n'ek.. i need someone with great strong features.. hmmm difficult.. and for a title.. in uncertain of that too.. hmm

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
JUlie, you and I have one thing in common and that is write so many stories, we end up not finishing the old ones lol....the story sounds great but I say lay it off until the future lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm with you girls on writing a story & never finish it. LOL.

Julie, I like that storyline. Something different for Mark. Tho, Mark being the player part only reminds me of a storyline I had in mind for him, Mint C & Mint N & First E. I'm still debating whether I should write that or not since I still have idk how many stories to work on, and they're all incomplete for the time being. LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I seriously despise myself. Thip at least you have completed more than one fan fiction. I wrote about probably over 10 fan fiction but only got to finish 1. I feel like quitting my other fan fiction and start anew. Once I start writing, it works fine but once I take a a week break, I don't feel like continue.

I think I am going to delete all my stories and write a new one.

Might as well do it right now, if any MOD sees this, go ahead and delete all my uncompleted fan fiction.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes all the ones incomplete. There is about 3 of them, I think. See I cannot even remember.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I seriously despise myself. Thip at least you have completed more than one fan fiction. I wrote about probably over 10 fan fiction but only got to finish 1. I feel like quitting my other fan fiction and start anew. Once I start writing, it works fine but once I take a a week break, I don't feel like continue.

I think I am going to delete all my stories and write a new one.

Might as well do it right now, if any MOD sees this, go ahead and delete all my uncompleted fan fiction.
lol. i feel the same sometimes. that's why i try not to post alot of uncomplete fics up at once. lol.

are you sure you want to delete all? it is a waste of the stories...after all the efforts you put into it. :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol thanks thip.. i'll postpone it till the future.. XD

edit: lmao.. i went to the incomplete section and found so many incompleted ffs of mines.. i was shocked ahaha.. hopefully i'll finish them ONE DAY hehehe.. lol..