FHM Sexiest 100 Women

anjos

I cant believe kob is #55 and Benz is #87...... they both are very gorgeous..... they should be lower like........ in the #20 or lower...... dont agree w/the rateing.....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
omg aum #3 wow representing the asian women benzis #87 and Shu Qi is #23 but i don't c kob newayz dere is alot of asian women representing us in here woo hoo. May is #13 i think that should be benz not her

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so happy that she made the list, she's is so gorgeous to me :D
But i think the reason why she didn't get a lower score is because she's never really done sexy posing or showing too much skin in any of her photoshoot.

neena

sarNie Adult
Whose voted as the second sexxiest? i've never seen her before, model, perhaps? lots of thai gals. no koreans, japanese?

shubby

sarNie Adult
damn, i'm surprise that Tangmo didn't make it...i thought that she was hot man..anywayz...kkekeke..happy for my girls kob and Pinky...LOLZ

anjos

I guess..... to be sexy you got to show some skin..... but not always.... you can be sexy w/out showing some skin..... I guess..... people just want to see some skin.....

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
well, it's not really surprising that kob didn't make it to the top ten for sexiest, since she exudes more of a fresh and innocent air than sexy and I love her the way she is ^_^

Jessica

sarNie Egg
I cant believe kob is #55 and Benz is #87...... they both are very gorgeous..... they should be lower like........ in the #20 or lower...... dont agree w/the rateing.....
Hey at least they made the list!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This list is probably a Thai version because I went the link that natty posted and it's really different!

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
it's so good to see many familiar names...most of the stars that i like are on the list wha hoo