FF3: Just You and Me: Completed

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love the bromance in here lol

Hahah at first I thought Mark would go missing instead.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Bwahahaha! I thought Mark would be the one getting lost too!
I find it so cute how he's whining that he's tired of walking! *lazyness* LOL.
As always, (like in PLR) Mark (Din/Pathapee) to the rescue.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Aww..Mak is too cute! Haha..he’s so mean to Mint..poor mint got hit in the head so many times in the first few chapters. Lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 9

Boy watched as Margie become amaze by the waterfall. He smiled a little seeing her all excited.

“Seriously, you’ve never been out of the house huh?” he asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Okay, how about I ask you what is the one place you always wanted to go but never have a chance to go?”

“There’s a lot of places out there that I really want t go to but because of my situation, I can’t.”

“And you being here, are you worried about your mom?”

“Of course. I’m kind of happy though that we get to go home early. But back to your question, I would probably have to say Dream World. I’ve always wanted to go since I was kid.”

“I can take you there…”

“Whatever…”

“I’m serious. If you want to go, I can take you. Let’s go next week. It’s my birthday too.”

“Well…..okay.”

Boy smiled, “And if there’s any other place you want to go, you know where to find me. I’ll show you what the world out there is like.”

Margie laughed, “Sounds kinda scary, don’t you think?”

Boy laughed with her.

Mak and Mint were out of the woods after Mak had called Yaya and told her what happened. She got the teachers to go find them afterwards. Everyone was relieved after they rescued them but Mint was still shocked from what happened.

“Why does Mint look like she’s still scared?” Nadech asked Yaya while on the bus coming home

“Because this isn’t the first time Mint got lost in the woods. The first time she got lost was when we were eight. That time, we couldn’t find her for 2 hours and it was already dark.”

Nadech nodded, “Who found her?”

“The deputies…”

“Why was she out in the dark anyways?”

“She was trying to catch a rabbit…..”

Nadech nodded, “I see…..”

Both of them then turned back to see Mint sleeping on Mak’s shoulder while Mak rolled his eyes.

Nadech laughed, “They look pretty cute together huh?”

“Yeah…but Mak doesn’t like her…”

“How do you know? Mak probably do but don’t want to admit it.”

“I grew up with those two. If he does have feelings for her, I would have known.”

“Does Mint like him?”

Yaya nodded, “Yeah and he doesn’t know it

“She should tell him…”

“That’s what I said but Mint doesn’t want to. She said it’ll ruin their friendship. How would you feel if your friend is a girl and she told you she likes you?”

“It’ll be weird duh…..”

“See……”

“What about you? If your friend is a boy and he came up to you and told you he liked you, how would you feel?”

“If I don’t feel anything for him, then it’ll be weird….”

“See….”

-----------------------

Boy dropped Margie off that night with his car. Since they went to Cha-um in the car, they decided to come back together in the car. Margie’s mom came outside, “Margie...you’re back early. I thought you were coming back tomorrow…”

“Yeah we were but the teachers said there was going to be a storm so we had to leave the area for our safety.”

“Who’s this?” her mom asked looking at Boy.

“Hi…” he greeted.

“Oh…this is Boy…a friend from school. We both missed the bus on Friday so we took his car to Cha-um.”

Her mom nodded, “Thank you for dropping Margie off.”

“No problem…”

“Want to come inside for some coffee?”

Margie nudged her mom, “Mom, what about dad?”

“He’s not home. He hasn’t came back since the day he hit me.”

Margie nodded and then looked at Boy.

“So what do you say?” her mom asked.

“Sure, I’d like to have some coffee.”

Margie sat with Boy in the living room while her mom made coffee in the kitchen.

“Sorry about the house. You’re probably not use to small houses like this.”

“It’s alright. I think it’s better than my house though.”

“Are you serious? My small house is better than your mansion? I find that hard to believe.”

“Have you heard of the phrase home sweet home? Well my house isn’t so sweet. It’s rather bitter.”

The mom came back with two cups of coffee, “Here you go…Margie you stay here and talk with your friend. I’m gonna go upstairs.

Margie nodded, “Okay……”

“Margie…sorry for asking but…..why does your dad hit your mom?”

Margie looked down and shrugged, “I don’t know. I guess he just hits her whenever he doesn’t get what he wants.”

“How come you won’t take your mom and go live somewhere else? You have that chance right now.”

“I swore to myself that when I can’t tolerate with it anymore, I’ll take my mom and leave him.”

“Does he hit you too?” he asked softly.

Margie nodded, “Sometimes. One time he was so drunk that he came in my room and tried to….you know….”

“But you’re his daughter…..how can he do that to you?”

“He’s not my real dad.” she said shaking her head. “And she’s not my real mom either.”

“What happened to your real parents?”

“I don’t know. My mom found me on the porch when I was just eight months old. If it wasn’t for her, who knows what could have happened to me…”

“You have a pity life you know that……”

Margie wiped the tears off from her face, “Are you going to cry?” she teased.

“No……trying not to get emotional here.”

“Then I suggest you leave. It’s getting pretty late and I’m kind of tired too…”

Boy nodded and Margie walked him out to the car.

“Thanks for walking me out to my car.”

“It’s called having manners…..but anyways...drive safe…”

“Worried?” he asked smiling.

“Of course. Aren’t we friends?”

Boy nodded, “Thanks…oh yeah…if there is something you need help with, you can always come to me okay? I’m willing to come to your rescue…”

“Thanks….”​

fun

Expired Sarnie
Boy is so sweet, I'm surprised Margie actually told him about her life. It's a bit too personal but I guess that is just me lol

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
lol i think she was giving tmi but im like that lol where you basically just share your whole life story. hmmm i wonder if mark likes mint??
oh yeah and im hooked on this story for mark and mint!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
AUGH! Boy's super cute the way he's so excited about roasting marshmallows!!!!! kya....
and it's so nice seeing Mak and Nadech becoming friends.

LOL "you have trees at home"
that's logical and at the same time funny. oh Mak, you're so cute...even cuter when hugging Mint!

loving my Yadech...<3 Nadech is so falling for brave Yaya

omg ok all the couples are so cute! so sweet when Boy drove Margie home... :cloud9:

n_naruk

Aww, Boy was so nice & sweet to Margie. Hope they really do go to dream world together. Heehee.
Wow, surprised to see YADECH get along & talk with arguing/fighting. Lol.
Ah, Mark oh Mark. Tho, you might be the rescue prince for Mint but you sure do made me wanna choke you with you rolling your eyes when Mint slept her head on your shoulder!

I love my Mteam <3

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
haha Boy is such a dork when roasting marshmallow... lol.
and yay seems like everyone is getting alonng very well....Mark and Mint
are so cute haha. thanks

TubbyTinker

Chapter 10

Sunday became a stormy Sunday. Yaya sat by the window staring out into the rain. The image back at Cha0um with her falling on top of Nadech and ended up kissing him popped into her head. Just the image of their lips touching each other irritated her. She quickly scrub her mouth with he hand.

“Ugh! Why am I thinking of you Nadech?!” she thought to herself. “Crazy.”

“Hey…what’s wrong with your daughter? Aof asked his wife from the kitchen.

Som glanced at Yaya then back at Aof, “She’s your daughter too you know. She’s probably stressed about school or something.”

“Something’s up. I can feel it.”

Som shook her head and stood up from the table, “Where you going?” Aof asked.

“To see what’s wrong with her…”

Aof waved his hand, “Don’t. I’ll go talk to her.”

Aof approached Yaya and sat next to her by the window, “What are you thinking about? You seem stress?”

“Just stuff in general.”

Aof nodded, “ Yaya, did anything happened during the trip?”

Yaya started to get nervous, “No. Why?”

“Because I get this weird feeling that something did happened.”

The kiss popped into her head again, “No” she lied. “Nothing happened.”

“Well, I’ll believe you then….but listen, you have a dress to wear for tonight’s banquet?”

“Dress? Banquet? What banquet?”

“Khun Nikorn invited us to join him for the launch of his business. He wanted all of us to go.”

Yaya pouted, “Do I have to?”

Aof nodded slowly, “Yes. It’s important we all go.”

“Fine…….”

------------------------------------------

“What?! I have to wear a dress?!”

Sammie nodded, “Of course. It’s a banquet sweetie…”

“But I haven’t worn a dress in like forever. The dresses I have in the closet are all small now.”

“That’s why you’re gonna have to go dress shopping today” added Tengneung.

“Who else is going?”

“Us, Yaya and her parents, and Mak and his parents…”

“Mak eh?” she thought to herself, nodding her head with a smirk. “Okay, I’ll go dress shopping.”

Her parents glanced at each other with a shock, “Really?” Sammie asked.

Mint nodded, “Yes, really.”

“Okay then…I’m gonna go get ready.”

As Mint waited for her mom in the living room, she imagines what Mak would say when he sees her in a dress, “You’ll see when I wear a dress, I can be pretty and girly too, you butt face!”

She slams her hand on the couch and realized her dad was staring at her, “Are you okay?” he asked.

Mint smiled nervously, “Yeah…..”

“Who are you calling butt face?”

“Uh…nobody…hehe….hey dad, can I ask you something?”

“Sure….what is it?”

“When a guy likes a girl, what is his reason? Is it because of the way you look?”

“Look isn’t always important. I mean it is but there’s other things that are more important than that like your personalities are similar or because whenever you’re around that person, you’re happy. I mean there’s so many reasons out there to like or to love someone. Why do you ask?”

“Oh…nothing…just wondering.”

“Okay Mint, ready to go?” Sammie asked coming downstairs.

Mint stood up and walked towards her mom, “Yup….”

----------------------

The night at the banquet was hosted by the Kugimiya’s, Nadech’s family. Yaya walked in with her parents and saw Nadech greeting the guests with his parents.

“Of course, how can I forget.. Nikorn is his father” she said to herself.

Aof walked up and greeted Nikorn and his wife.

“Yaya, I didn’t expect you to be here” Nadech said with a smile. He was amazed to see Yaya in a dress since he’s always seeing her with the school uniform.

“You two know each other?” Aof asked.

Yaya nodded, “Yeah. We have classes together.

“Is that so?”

Aof took Yaya’s hand and took her and Som into the other room where the rest of the guests were at.

Mak then showed up with his parents and behind them was Boy and his dad. The boys excused themselves from their parents and walked into the other room.

“Hey Mak, let me ask you something. Does Yaya have a boyfriend or something?”

Mak glanced at Yaya who was sitting with her parents then back at Nadech, “Yaya? A boyfriend? Heck no. I don’t think she can.”

“What makes you say that?” asked Boy.

Mak pointed to Aof, “Because of him, that’s why. He’s the kind of guy you don’t want to mess with. He’s possessive and overly protective of Yaya. No guys wouldn’t dare to hit on her.”

“He couldn’t be that bad” said Nadech.

“Oh yeah he is…..he even threaten me and Mint when we were going on that trip that if anything happens to Yaya, we were gonna have to deal with him.”

Boy laughed, “Dang…….”

Nadech nodded, “What if Yaya ends up liking someone and that guy likes her too, he’s gonna to break them up or what? Wouldn’t that be wrong.”

“I think uncle Aof just doesn’t want to see his daughter get hurt. If there’s a guy out there that really care and loves Yaya, I guess he has to prove that to uncle Aof.”

“What about Mint’s dad?” asked Boy. “Is he like Yaya’s dad?”

“Why? You interested in Mint or what?” Nadech teased.

“No…what about you? Are you interested in Yaya, that’s why you asked that question earlier?”

“No….I was just asking….”

“Uncle Tengneung is pretty cool. He’s very calm, he’s not so overly protective of Mint….I guess he knows Mint can make her own decision.”

“Speaking of Mint, is she coming here tonight?” asked Nadech.

Mak shrugged, “I don’t think so. Maybe her parents but Mint, I wouldn’t expect to see her here or any kind of events like this…..”

“Why?”

Mak laughed, “Have you guys met Mint? She’s the kind of girl that doesn’t like dressing up. I think the last time I saw her wearing a dress was back in kindergarten. Seeing her in a dress is like seeing a a gay wearing a dress….”

All three of them laughed.

“Achoo!” Mint sneezed outside the house. “Who the heck is talking smack about me?!”

Tengneung laughed, “Or it could be someone is thinking about you.”

“Dad, please…no one is thinking about me…..

Mint walked inside the room and Yaya was happy that Mint was finally wearing a dress. She waived at Mint as they were approaching the table.

“You look very lovely Mint” Som commented.

“Thank you…”

“Your dad made you huh?” Yaya asked.

Mint nodded, “Of course. Where’s Mak?”

Yaya pointed to the back of her, “Over there. Come on. I want to see his face expression when he sees you in this dress.”

Yaya got up and pulled Mint to where the boys were at. Nadech and Boy became speechless after seeing Mint walked up to them with Yaya. Mak turned to see what were they staring at and when he saw Mint, he also became speechless. He didn’t think Mint would ever wear a dress ever again and seeing her in the dress showed him another side of her.

“Oh so you boys are speechless now?” asked Yaya. “I heard you guys talking smack about her earlier.”

“I knew it.” Mint said to herself.

“So Mak, how does Mint look now that she is actually wearing a dress?” Yaya asked.

“……well….you look pretty…..” he finally said.

Mint blushed a little, “Really?”

Mak nodded, “Yeah….but I thought you didn’t like wearing a dress though.”

“Well I don’t but my dad made me. My grandfather is also part of this business.”

Boy nudged Nadech and both laughed quietly at how Mak was looking at Mint.​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 11

Everyone sat at the table with their parents listening to Nikorn’s speech up on stage. Nadech was disgusted by his dad’s own speech because all of it was full of lies and only him and his mom knew.

“And now please welcome my son Nadech up to the stage…”

Everyone applaud for him and Nadech was clueless. He had no idea that he was going to give a speech.

“Go on Barry…” his mom told him.

“I don’t know what to say up there mom…”

“Just go talk about his business….”

“Mom, you and I both know I know nothing of it…”

“I’m sure he already prepared a speech for you up there….now go…your father’s waiting.”

Nadech stood up and walked up on stage. His mother was right. When Nadech was on stage, his dad handed him a piece of paper, the speech he was suppose to say.

“Say exactly what this paper says” his dad scolded.

“You want me to lie to other people?”

“Just do it!”

Nadech took the paper and walked over to the podium. He took a look at his dad, then his mom, and then at the paper.

“Thank you all for coming and supporting my dad on his new business. You being here means a lot to our family especially to my dad……”

Nadech paused to look up and saw his dad sitting down next to the woman who he’s been seeing and bringing to the house. He then looked over at his mom and he could see she was hurt. He crunched up the paper and decided to go with his own speech instead.

“You guys have no idea what my dad has gone through to get where he’s at right now. For the most part, he wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for my mom. My mother has been enduring so much pain that my dad has caused for the family….”

“What the hell is he talking about?” his dad asked.

“The image you people see us as a happy family is all for publicity. None of it is real. Yes, we might do it just to keep the press on our good side but you guys have no idea what goes on behind close door……all I want to say is if you’re interested in going into business with him, I suggest you not because if you do, you’ll be cheated just like his past clients. That is all I have to say.”

Nadech walked off stage and out the room. His parents followed him outside while everyone sat there speechless.

“Barry!” his father called after him. “Stop right there!”

Nadech ignored his dad and continued walking.

“I said stop! Barry!”

He finally stop and turned around, “What do you want now?”

Nikorn slapped Nadech across the face. For the first time ever, Nadech felt tears coming down his face. His dad has never hit him before.

“Barry…” his mother ran to him. “Why did you hit him Nikorn? He’s your son!”

“Is that so? Well if he was my son, he wouldn’t have embarrassed me like that inside! He just ruined everything!”

Yaya who just got out of the restroom listened near by to the conversation. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“Well you forced me to say it. All of this came from your action dad!”

“If you would have just kept your mouth shut! Now what am I going to do with the business? I’m gonna lose all my clients now, thanks to you!”

“Nikorn, you said this was Barry’s fault and you’re embarrassed because of him? What about you? How dare you bring her to this event when there’s reporters everywhere? You don’t care if we’re embarrassed? I can‘t tolerate with it anymore!”

“Then don’t! Nobody is telling you to. When you get home, you and your son can pack your things and move out for all I care.”

“I think the one that will be moving out is you Nikorn. Have you forgot that house was the house my parents gave us for our wedding present.”

“Fine! I can move out. I’ll find my own place to stay. I don’t need you!”

“Good…….”

-Nadech and his mother walked off and when they turned around the corner, Nadech saw Yaya standing there. He knew she was eavesdropping but he didn’t care. He continued to walk off with his mom.

Yaya returned back inside to join the rest of the family. They were getting ready to leave as well.

“Yaya where were you?” Mak asked. “You’ve missed something big.”

“What happened?”

“Just Nadech exposing the truth about his dad” answered Mint. “Hey mom, knowing this, should we tell grandpa since he is part of the business?”

Sammie nodded, “I’ll tell him when he gets back from Singapore.”

-----------------------------------

The next day at school, Margie, Mint, and Boy were playing pool in the students lounge. Nadech was no where to be found and Yaya and Mak were still in class

“So Yaya was right…Nadech is a kid with issues…” said Margie. “Big issues…”

Mint nodded, “Come to think of it, I pity him….”

“I knew a long time ago that he had issues with his dad…”said Boy. “Whenever his parents fight, he would call me up. There were too many times when he would call me and tell me his dad brought another woman home into their house….”

“He brings a woman home when his mom is living there?” Margie asked with a shock.

Boy nodded, “That’s why Nadech acts the way he is. He just wants to get back at his dad…”

Mint nodded, “I see….but there’s one thing I don’t get. It doesn’t make sense to me that his parents found this school but my parents graduated from here like ten years ago. The age doesn’t match up.”

“That’s because the people that found this school was actually his great, great grandparents. The school just gets renovated every like ten years or so……”

“What about you khun noo Boy?” Margie asked.

“What about me and stop calling me that.”

Margie smiled, “Are you like Nadech, you know, a kid with issues……”

Boy scratched his head, “Let’s get back to the game. You two teamed up against me and you two are losing.”

Margie poked Boy with the stick, “That’s because you cheated. You skipped our turns and distracted us with Nadech’s story…..”

Boy laughed, “No I didn’t…well at least not on purpose….”

Mint then poked him on the other side, “Then give us back our points then…”

“Okay, okay….fine…..I’ll get the points back anyways…”

Margie smirked, “Are you challenging us?”

Boy smiled, “Are you up for it?”

“Of course. Losers treat everyone for lunch later.”

Boy shook Margie’s hand, “Deal….”

---------------------------

Alex waited outside Mak’s classroom to give him the pictures he took of Yaya and Mint at Cha-um. He also wanted to ask Mak on Mint as well.

“Hey, what’s up?”

Alex handed the envelope to Mak, “Can you give this to Mint and Yaya?”

“What is it?”

“Pictures I took of them at the beach.”

“Yeah…I can give it to them…”

“Thanks….and hey…are you rushing off to class right now?”

Mak looked at his watch, “I have a five minute break. Why?”

“I wanna ask you if Mint is available…you know…is she single?”

“Why?”

“Because I like her and if she is single, I want to try and pursue her…….”

“You like Mint? Mint as in my Mint?”

“Yeah and how dare you say she’s yours?”

“I meant the Mint that I know….and yeah she’s single….I think…..”

“So you’re okay with it right? Me pursuing her?”

Mak hesitated for a moment, “I guess….you think Mint will like you though?”

Alex shrugged, “You never know.”

“Well, good luck then…I have to go to class….”

“Thanks man….you know for your support….”

Mak nodded as he watched Alex walk away all excited, “Why did I just tell him that?” he asked himself.

n_naruk

Ahhh! I was cheesing through the whole ch.10! Mteam are just too cute! Makes me think if Boy likes Mint cus how he was asking bout her at the banquet.

boy & margie teasing while playing pool was cute!

my Mint I busted off laughing. Really mark but looks like you got a competition! Mwahahahas! Better do something before Alex makes his moves on Mint! :p

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Do Boy like Mint???
If so Pity my Margie but intresseting it's will be...
BM.Team cutie but that isn't much scene of them.

Thank you. :thumbsup:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Do Boy like Mint???
If so Pity my Margie but intresseting it's will be...
BM.Team cutie but that isn't much scene of them.

Thank you. :thumbsup: