FF Wallpapers/Poster Requests

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh man, I so want to see that too, I saw the teaser's and i was so interested. But lucky you, and i don't mind the waiting since i won't need it soon, but thanks for informing. :)

Ooh, I wanna poster for my fanfic too! You don't have to put everyone on the poster, just Kim, Mark, Yaya, Nadech, Mint C. and Mint N.

Tau Hai Fah Pung Salai

(Even if the Sky Tumbles)

​

Starring:

Kimberly Voltemas

Mark Prin

Urassaya Sperbund

Nadech Kugimiya

Mint Chalida

Mint Natwara

Pope Thanawat

Gubgib Sumonthip

Mario Maurer

Nong Ryuji Inkharat aka Tono the Star’s lookalike

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
will someone make me a Yadech ff poster for Song Kram Nang Fah...  Please Quote "The bickering pilot and the bickering farm girl, how will they ever find love" on the poster na ka.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ruk_KimBarry said:
will someone make me a Yadech ff poster for Song Kram Nang Fah...  Please Quote "The bickering pilot and the bickering farm girl, how will they ever find love" on the poster na ka.
Oh I would love to make u one Ruk_KimBarry. If u don't mind na ka.

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
fantastic_27 said:
Here you go Ruk_KimBarry, I hope you like it. Lol, It took me at least 25mintues. 

Thank you fantastic I love it...Thxs for taking ur time to make me this psoter. LOL, this much much, ur so nice.

mm_ladolcevita

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone! I just posted my story here and would like some awesome graphics to go along with it. :)

1. Title is: Green sneakers & red high heels!
2. Characters are: Mint Chalida, Nadech Kugimiya, Mark Prin, Mario Maurer, Yaya, Margie Rasee, Boy Pakorn, Kao Jirayu and others. 
( But for poster purposes, please just put Mint, Nadech, Mark and Mario please :) there's many characters but these are the main.)
3. Photos: Any photos are fine, I'm def not picky and I'm thankful you are considering making a poster for me :)

If you have free time please check out my story! It's still in progress but I update regularly :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
mm_ladolcevita said:
Hello everyone! I just posted my story here and would like some awesome graphics to go along with it. :)

1. Title is: Green sneakers & red high heels!
2. Characters are: Mint Chalida, Nadech Kugimiya, Mark Prin, Mario Maurer, Yaya, Margie Rasee, Boy Pakorn, Kao Jirayu and others. 
( But for poster purposes, please just put Mint, Nadech, Mark and Mario please :) there's many characters but these are the main.)
3. Photos: Any photos are fine, I'm def not picky and I'm thankful you are considering making a poster for me :)

If you have free time please check out my story! It's still in progress but I update regularly :)
I would love to make you a FF poster na. I will make u one

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Make me a ff poster for my upcoming ff
Called Taping a Broken Heart

Starring:
Mint Chalida
Mark Prin
Kimberly Ann
Bie sukrit

--- I want to theme color to be red and black you can add a little pink or purple in there