FF Wallpaper/Poster Pick-Ups

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the posters. I'm raging in jealousy. I esp love the one with Om and Yaya.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
for huajaikaungtur....I don't know if it's gloomy enough. Sorry I made it plain.

Geesh...I don't know what to say,
except that I LOVE THIS !
Woooow, it's truly what I had in mind ^^
Everyone looks good-looking.
OMG, thanks TubbyTinker.
you're superb ;)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
for Phone...I made two sets and sorry, I know it's not what you had in mind but hopefully the other pros can make a better one

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
For Stephie - ...I tried (you can tell I'm a newbie @ art)...I just couldn't get the skin tones to match. It's been 4 months since I tried making a poster.
NOATP Poster <-redo poster Nov 17

for Phone...I made two sets and sorry, I know it's not what you had in mind but hopefully the other pros can make a better one
Thank you so much Thip! I luv them :) I want to make a slide show kinda thing with them, so hopefully I get more before I start posting the ff :)

Stephie

sarNie Egg
For Stephie - ...I tried (you can tell I'm a newbie @ art)...I just couldn't get the skin tones to match. It's been 4 months since I tried making a poster.
NOATP Poster

Thanks so much! I love it, the girl's head kind of looks weird but besides that then it's lovely! Thanks so much, I really liked it =)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
For NoyV....it was easy for me to work with the pictures since each couple worked together before...as for the concept...lol...nowadays I turn to beachy scenes...don't know why.....I made 3 since there's 3 couples but different couples